Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton

R

rdean

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

You've got to read this statement. The most partisan and misleading smear I have ever read that's supposed to be an unbiased report from the Head of the FBI.

Peppered through are statements like this:

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.

Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.

Bore markings??????????? What the fuck is "bore markings". When I was in the service, I worked in military intelligence.

thumb_COLOURBOX11225463.jpg

There was no "bore markings". Things were stamped top secret, secret and confidential. And today's classified emails have what's called "water markings", like in this passport:

100_1461.JPG

It's either marked or it's not. No such thing as "bore markings". The government isn't shy about marking classified info.

Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

So that’s what we found.

Which means you found nothing.

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

We did not see those things here.

As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.

I know there were many opinions expressed by people who were not part of the investigation—including people in government—but none of that mattered to us. Opinions are irrelevant, and they were all uninformed by insight into our investigation, because we did the investigation the right way. Only facts matter, and the FBI found them here in an entirely apolitical and professional way. I couldn’t be prouder to be part of this organization.

Only facts matter? Go back through his statement. It's filled with speculation. This is one disgraceful and partisan speech that calls into question the professionalism of the Head of the FBI.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

You've got to read this statement. The most partisan and misleading smear I have ever read that's supposed to be an unbiased report from the Head of the FBI.

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.

Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.

Bore markings??????????? What the fuck is "bore markings". When I was in the service, I worked in military intelligence.

There was no "bore markings". Things were stamped top secret, secret and confidential. And today's classified emails have what's called "water markings", like in this passport:

100_1461.JPG

It's either marked or it's not. No such thing as "bore markings". The government isn't shy about marking classified info.

Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

So that’s what we found.

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.

I know there were many opinions expressed by people who were not part of the investigation—including people in government—but none of that mattered to us. Opinions are irrelevant, and they were all uninformed by insight into our investigation, because we did the investigation the right way. Only facts matter, and the FBI found them here in an entirely apolitical and professional way. I couldn’t be prouder to be part of this organization.

Only facts matter? Go back through his statement. It's filled with speculation. This is one disgraceful and partisan speech that calls into question the professionalism of the Head of the FBI.

It seems Rdweeb got his marching orders. While no prosecution is warranted, the information provided is damning to Hillary with regards to her ability to follow simple rules of classification and security.

Thus it isn't good enough that she won't be charged, the report has to be damned and ridiculed and beaten over.

New democrat, same kneepads for rdweeb, but instead of slurp slurp slurp, its lick, lick, lick.

100_1461.JPG

So that’s what we found.

Nice try Derp...were you yanking it while you pieced that crap together?

100_1461.JPG

So that’s what we found.

It seems Rdweeb got his marching orders. While no prosecution is warranted, the information provided is damning to Hillary with regards to her ability to follow simple rules of classification and security.

Thus it isn't good enough that she won't be charged, the report has to be damned and ridiculed and beaten over.

New democrat, same kneepads for rdweeb, but instead of slurp slurp slurp, its lick, lick, lick.
OK, give some examples. I did.

100_1461.JPG

So that’s what we found.

Crap? That was the statement of the Republican Head of the FBI.

100_1461.JPG

So that’s what we found.

Preview

As he stated:
- She failed to TURN OVER all work-related e-mails...this is a violation of the FOIA and The Federal Records Act.

- She LIED under oath by claiming she had never sent / received documents MARKED CLASSIFIED...AT THE TIME. Doing so is illegal. Lying under oath is PERJURY.

Merry Christmas, Hillary...you got your presents early.

Comey does show, at the least, that Hillary is unfit to be President.

100_1461.JPG

So that’s what we found.

Crap? That was the statement of the Republican Head of the FBI.
Urinalysis feigning outrage at Comey...who let Incompecunt off without prosecution is transparently specious.

100_1461.JPG

So that’s what we found.

Hillary is bad, but the opposition has no one to put against her. Her opponent is a Democrat who the democrats will have nothing to do with. Give us a credible choice.

If Hillary was a Republican she would have been long gone just by the media blitz alone. There are lots of dipstick Republicans but they usually fade out at that point. The Dems seem to relish the power and dexterity used to manipulate the system.

Hillary is bad, but the opposition has no one to put against her. Her opponent is a Democrat who the democrats will have nothing to do with. Give us a credible choice.
He wants us to keep our guns and lower taxes that's why many Democrats won't consider him. Some have and will though, you're simply full of shit.

He wants us to keep our guns and lower taxes that's why many Democrats won't consider him. Some have and will though, you're simply full of shit.
No, Trump is full of shit, as are the idiots who support him. Hillary will probably become President because the Republican Party is dead. They could not even put up a candidate to oppose her.

No, Trump is full of shit, as are the idiots who support him. Hillary will probably become President because the Republican Party is dead. They could not even put up a candidate to oppose her.
No, Hillary is full of shit and has been proven and only idiots support her. She will only become president if the population is now corrupt enough. Trump has a big shovel to dig her hole so we can finally be rid of the lying bitch.

100_1461.JPG

So that’s what we found.

Still not sure that Trump will be the nominee, the Convention surprise is still a 25% chance in my book.

As he stated:
- She failed to TURN OVER all work-related e-mails...this is a violation of the FOIA and The Federal Records Act.

- She LIED under oath by claiming she had never sent / received documents MARKED CLASSIFIED...AT THE TIME. Doing so is illegal. Lying under oath is PERJURY.

Merry Christmas, Hillary...you got your presents early.

Comey does show, at the least, that Hillary is unfit to be President.
HEEEELLOOOOOOOO! Read the FBI Director's statement. They "bore markings" (what ever that means). If they were marked classified, he would have said marked classified. Believe it!

If Hillary was a Republican she would have been long gone just by the media blitz alone. There are lots of dipstick Republicans but they usually fade out at that point. The Dems seem to relish the power and dexterity used to manipulate the system.
Total bullshit. Trump has civil suits against him for racketeering and fraud in three states. He has court dates scheduled between the election and inauguration. The press has only mentioned it in passing.
The press gave Reagan a bye when 90 died at US embassies.
They gave Bush a bye when 60 died at embassy attacks and for the Iraq invasion.
Powell had an AOL account. He turned over no documents to the State Department. Who cares?

But Hillary? The GOP only needs to look her way and the press scampers in her direction. It's been that way for 30 years.

100_1461.JPG

So that’s what we found.

Preview
I get it. You have no examples. But it does explain a lot. About you.

You know what I find most amusing about this string? R-Derp claiming that he/she was in Military Intelligence. If true that explains a lot about why our military couldn't seem to find it's ass with both hands with a one hand head start!

100_1461.JPG

So that’s what we found.

Preview
I get it. You have no examples. But it does explain a lot. About you.

Considering your examples are idiotic, me providing nothing actually puts me ahead in the game.

Forum List

Back