States full of good, REAL Americans sue to end DACA.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Hmm, shit’s changing fast...I’d guess that good people have been putting pressure on their state representatives and demanding action be taken....good people are sick and tired of the oppression...they’re fed up, speaking up and taking a stand...they want their country back and they’re no longer scared to be called a “racist” or “bigot”.
The states challenging DACA are Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia.
7 states sue to end DACA, potentially scrambling its legal future - CNNPolitics

Hmm, shit’s changing fast...I’d guess that good people have been putting pressure on their state representatives and demanding action be taken....good people are sick and tired of the oppression...they’re fed up, speaking up and taking a stand...they want their country back and they’re no longer scared to be called a “racist” or “bigot”.
The states challenging DACA are Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia.
Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia? Lol shithole states....who wants to live there? Same racist states as usual....flyover useless states.

I stand that DACA is a bunch of Progressive Bull. I believe that if any person serves in the Military of this Nation he or she should be made a Citizen, but to just give that privilege to anyone who shows up is not going to get citizenship. I am not a Progressive or Republican . I am an American male.
dreamers.jpg

Real Americans? Natives? You conservative snowflakes are kinda funny, thought you cared about life and children? Those are children wanting a better life at the border. What would that Jesus guy you snowflakes claim to follow say? Or is Trump your new god? seems so.

"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican." H.L. Mencken

Real Americans? Natives? You conservative snowflakes are kinda funny, thought you cared about life and children? Those are children wanting a better life at the border. What would that Jesus guy you snowflakes claim to follow say? Or is Trump your new god? seems so.

"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican." H.L. Mencken

We have over 7 billion people in this world, many of which are poor children. We can't let them all in.

So tell me, if any of these flea infested immigrants came knocking at your door for a place to eat and sleep, would you welcome them into your home?

We have an immigration problem in our country. They are taking our jobs, breaking our immigration laws, changing our language, bringing violent crime and drugs with them, forming gangs, killing our people, and only a liberal would want to see more of such a thing.

Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia? Lol shithole states....who wants to live there? Same racist states as usual....flyover useless states.
Thank god for the electoral college

Without the electoral college, conservative small population states would have zero representation...

There is nothing wrong with making them wait at the back of the line...

Remind us please of what a "good REAL American" is? Why are Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia somehow "special"?

There is everything wrong with deporting someone who has been here since they were a kid and only knows this country as their home.

There is everything wrong with deporting someone who has been here since they were a kid and only knows this country as their home.
No, They need to go to the back of the line and wait 12-15 or more years for citizenship

Remind us please of what a "good REAL American" is? Why are Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia somehow "special"?

Well, being “American” is often a behavioral thing, a state of mind that you definitely wouldn’t understand.
Illegals and barely legal anchor babies here by illegal means are definitely NOT real Americans. What else can I teach you?

Funny how we are expected to accept "settled" science while settled and long standing laws are capriciously found to be suddenly unconstitutional

No, They need to go to the back of the line and wait 12-15 or more years for citizenship

I don't think the real issue here is how long it takes for them to attain citizenship, first off they need to be allowed to become permanent residents so they aren't deported. You know, that thing Trump did to endanger their status.

I don't think the real issue here is how long it takes for them to attain citizenship, first off they need to be allowed to become permanent residents so they aren't deported. You know, that thing Trump did to endanger their status.
No, They need to go to the back of the line end of story

DACA children are real Americans

I lived in South Carolina for six years. What’s shit hole or flyover about it?

Forum List

Back