States full of good, REAL Americans sue to end DACA.

Hmm, shit’s changing fast...I’d guess that good people have been putting pressure on their state representatives and demanding action be taken....good people are sick and tired of the oppression...they’re fed up, speaking up and taking a stand...they want their country back and they’re no longer scared to be called a “racist” or “bigot”.
The states challenging DACA are Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia.
7 states sue to end DACA, potentially scrambling its legal future - CNNPolitics

DACA children are real Americans

Wrong...and most are not children.

I am not impressed by 7 backwards states. I doubt this is being pushed by the people. It is being pushed by racists and representatives are kowtowing to the far right. The Republican Party of Trump needs to die.,

I am not impressed by 7 backwards states. I doubt this is being pushed by the people. It is being pushed by racists and representatives are kowtowing to the far right. The Republican Party of Trump needs to die.,

Yes, then that way you can have open borders and this country will too will turn into a shithole.

They’re “racists” and “backwards” because they respect the U.S. Constitution, law and order and they don’t support illegal immigration / aliens?
You’re weird and unAmerican...aren’t you?

Real Americans? Natives? You conservative snowflakes are kinda funny, thought you cared about life and children? Those are children wanting a better life at the border. What would that Jesus guy you snowflakes claim to follow say? Or is Trump your new god? seems so.

"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican." H.L. Mencken
There is nothing wrong with making them wait at the back of the line...

There is everything wrong with deporting someone who has been here since they were a kid and only knows this country as their home.

And so, then the new strategy would be to get illegal kids here because this is all they would know as their home? Nah, that wouldn't cause a problem.

Hmm, shit’s changing fast...I’d guess that good people have been putting pressure on their state representatives and demanding action be taken....good people are sick and tired of the oppression...they’re fed up, speaking up and taking a stand...they want their country back and they’re no longer scared to be called a “racist” or “bigot”.
The states challenging DACA are Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia.

It is not good people. It is hateful reps who cater to the far right. I notice 1 state has not joined. Tennessee.

This is what the Tennessee AG said last year when he withdrew from the suit.
"Many of the DACA recipients, some of whose records I reviewed, have outstanding
accomplishments and laudable ambitions, which if achieved, will be of great benefit and service to our country," Slatery said. "They have an appreciation for the opportunities afforded them by our country."

I agree 100%. The Republican Party under Trump needs to die.

They should have done it the day after the regressive judges intervened. Now all the DOJ has to do is say they agree with the States, the program is unconstitutional and ask for an order to that effect. The judge could do exactly that and enjoin the other courts form enforcing their orders.

Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia? Lol shithole states....who wants to live there? Same racist states as usual....flyover useless states.
No the shithole states are the ones people are fleeing at a breakneck speed...New York,New Jersey,California,Illinois.

They’re “racists” and “backwards” because they respect the U.S. Constitution, law and order and they don’t support illegal immigration / aliens?
You’re weird and unAmerican...aren’t you?

They do not respect the Constitution or law and order. They support a narrow right wing white supremacist base. You are the one who is racist and un-American. You are the one we need to get rid of.

It is not good people. It is hateful reps who cater to the far right. I notice 1 state has not joined. Tennessee.

This is what the Tennessee AG said last year when he withdrew from the suit.
"Many of the DACA recipients, some of whose records I reviewed, have outstanding
accomplishments and laudable ambitions, which if achieved, will be of great benefit and service to our country," Slatery said. "They have an appreciation for the opportunities afforded them by our country."

I agree 100%. The Republican Party under Trump needs to die.

You don't become a citizen of this country by sneaking in and proving you are a model citizen. Imagine the chaos if that were the method we used.

The United States is one of the most generous countries in the world when it comes to sharing our land with outsiders. We allow over a million immigrants into this country ever year. What other country does that? It's just that we have a way and method to do this orderly because hundreds of millions would love to come here.

The United States is like the best restaurant in town. You have to have a reservation and still wait in line because of the crowd.

no "real Americans" defend immigrants and "real Americans" don't see any reason to hurt people who came here as children, lived exemplary lives (unlike you) and contribute to our society (unlike you).

Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia? Lol shithole states....who wants to live there? Same racist states as usual....flyover useless states.
Without the electoral college, conservative small population states would have zero representation...
It’s why there is one

Real Americans?

Louisiana is number ONE for murder
Alabama is number THREE for murder
South Carolina is number EIGHT for murder
Arkansas is number TEN for murder

Yep, REAL Americans KILL.

Remind us please of what a "good REAL American" is? Why are Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia somehow "special"?

Well, being “American” is often a behavioral thing, a state of mind that you definitely wouldn’t understand.
Illegals and barely legal anchor babies here by illegal means are definitely NOT real Americans. What else can I teach you?

Just what would I "definitely wouldn’t understand"? You can't teach me anything because you are unqualified to teach any American how to be an American. I understand a lot. Yes, my mother's parents were immigrants. My father's great grandparents were immigrants. I don't know what your background is. What makes you so high and mighty?

As a born and bred Jersey Girl, born less than ten miles from the George Washington Bridge, on land walked upon by George Washington and his troupes, I'm calling BS on you.

Remind us please of what a "good REAL American" is? Why are Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia somehow "special"?

Well, being “American” is often a behavioral thing, a state of mind that you definitely wouldn’t understand.
Illegals and barely legal anchor babies here by illegal means are definitely NOT real Americans. What else can I teach you?

Just what would I "definitely wouldn’t understand"? You can't teach me anything because you are unqualified to teach any American how to be an American. I understand a lot. Yes, my mother's parents were immigrants. My father's great grandparents were immigrants. I don't know what your background is. What makes you so high and mighty?

As a born and bred Jersey Girl, born less than ten miles from the George Washington Bridge, on land walked upon by George Washington and his troupes, I'm calling BS on you.
Too bad someone never explained legal and illegal :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, then that way you can have open borders and this country will too will turn into a shithole.

You are the shithole who is turning this country into a shithole. DACA recipients are more American than you are.

You are the shithole who is turning this country into a shithole. DACA recipients are more American than you are.

Haha...what the fuck kind of whack-job metric are you using?

Forum List

Back