States must start deporting illegals themselves.

The Constitution also states that no one is above the law. Civil. Statutory, Immigration, Whatever. Cough cough...sorry. It's a game. Please.

The first thing that needs to be done is for the states to defy the feds and nullify the law that says illegals must get free treatment at hospital ERs, and then nullify the SC ruling that says schools must give free k-12 to illegals.

Even a moron like you should know that's not going to happen.

The constitution gives the states not the feds such authority. The 10th amendment says a power not given to the feds nor denied the states belongs to the states or the people. The constitution never mentions who has the power to deport so the states have it.

According to the constitution all the feds can do re immigration is "To establish a uniform rule of Naturalization". Everything else is a state matter and states need to say that.

Wrong again, as usual.

The Government of the United States has broad, undoubted power over the subject of immigration and the status of aliens. See Toll v. Moreno, 458 U. S. 1, 10 (1982)[.]

The federal power to determine immigration policy is well settled. Immigration policy can affect trade, investment, tourism, and diplomatic relations for the entire Nation, as well as the perceptions and expectations of aliens in this country who seek the full protection of its laws.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/11pdf/11-182b5e1.pdf

The constitution gives the states not the feds such authority. The 10th amendment says a power not given to the feds nor denied the states belongs to the states or the people. The constitution never mentions who has the power to deport so the states have it.

According to the constitution all the feds can do re immigration is "To establish a uniform rule of Naturalization". Everything else is a state matter and states need to say that.

Wrong again, as usual.

The Government of the United States has broad, undoubted power over the subject of immigration and the status of aliens. See Toll v. Moreno, 458 U. S. 1, 10 (1982)[.]

The federal power to determine immigration policy is well settled. Immigration policy can affect trade, investment, tourism, and diplomatic relations for the entire Nation, as well as the perceptions and expectations of aliens in this country who seek the full protection of its laws.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/11pdf/11-182b5e1.pdf

HAHAHA The courts giving the feds some power that is not in the constitution does not make it so. THINK

If you all would have witnessed what I saw today, it would maybe surprise you or maybe not. We stopped behind a school bus making a stop, and it was full from one end to the other with Mexican immigrant children. It appeared as if they were all going to get off at this one stop and empty the bus out right there. Their moms came out to greet them, and some had up to three children following them back to their homes or their places of residence in which we observed while sitting there in the traffic waiting. Some moms also were pregnant yet again it appeared.

My friend said to me hey, you want to see where your hard earned tax dollars are going, well just look at what goes on now in this nation with all of this. How can any government officials even look at us with a straight face anymore ? We have allowed the Americans to disintegrate under the weight of all of this, and we have played the blame game for to long in all of this against the wrong people. It's not the immigrants fault for all of this, but rather it is the governments fault along with the ownership of these businesses that work them while at the same time discriminating against Americans who need jobs also in America.

Our youth have gone the way of "the idled mind is the devils playground", where as we see this and we see the destruction in all of this, but we sit back and let business owners & our government do this to this nation unabated. The worse excuse ever told or spoken out of our own government officials mouths was that well " they are just doing the jobs Americans won't do".

I love all people, but there is a right way to do things, and there is a wrong way to do things. The Average American worker in this nation has been duped BIG TIME in all of this mess now. Just look at the results of it all, and it's easy to know and see what has gone on for the last 20 years in this nation. GREED is a terrible thing, and that is exactly what has destroyed us, and has separated us all. I do see that many companies are doing better about it all, but there is a long road back to lifting America up and out of this cycle of destruction, and to hold the system accountable in order to make this nation one of the best countries to live in again for all of us, and so in this we shall see what happens in the future as we all go forward together. Hang in there everybody. Lets do this right for everybody, including our Mexican immigrants who want to come here and live a better life, I mean if that is really there goal in life when coming here like they do.

If you all would have witnessed what I saw today, it would maybe surprise you or maybe not. We stopped behind a school bus making a stop, and it was full from one end to the other with Mexican immigrant children. It appeared as if they were all going to get off at this one stop and empty the bus out right there. Their moms came out to greet them, and some had up to three children following them back to their homes or their places of residence in which we observed while sitting there in the traffic waiting. Some moms also were pregnant yet again it appeared.

So, you could tell just by looking that they were "Mexican immigrant children"? And having three children was some shocking outrage to you? :confused:

My friend said to me hey, you want to see where your hard earned tax dollars are going, well just look at what goes on now in this nation with all of this. How can any government officials even look at us with a straight face anymore ? We have allowed the Americans to disintegrate under the weight of all of this, and we have played the blame game for to long in all of this against the wrong people. It's not the immigrants fault for all of this, but rather it is the governments fault along with the ownership of these businesses that work them while at the same time discriminating against Americans who need jobs also in America.

Not the immigrant's fault??? If they illegally came here, then of course they have to take some of the blame, along with the companies that hire them and the govt that gives them benefits.

Have the illegal sweatshops full of Chinese illegal immigrants in NYC, as shown on Law and Order SVU been closed down yet?
Have the snakeheads been arrested?

What about all the illegal brothels full of Chinese illegal immigrant sex slaves run by said snakeheads, all shown on Law and Order SVU...have they been closed down yet and the operators arrested?

any state that takes an illegal alien across state lines for the purpose of deportation, will be guity of kidnapping.

any state that takes an illegal alien across state lines for the purpose of deportation, will be guity of kidnapping.

Simple solution...deport them from the state's capital.
...and at the same time tossing in prison anyone connected with their arrival, employment, etc.

no, we should also deport the person who hired them.

Illegal Immigration is how the Gobo-Democrats plan to stay in power and push gun control.

The States had better get ready to secede when the dollar fails or they will have chaos on their hands.

:Boom2: :blowup:

Simple solution...deport them from the state's capital.
...and at the same time tossing in prison anyone connected with their arrival, employment, etc.

That would work as no one would want to hire the illegals then.

So, you could tell just by looking that they were "Mexican immigrant children"? And having three children was some shocking outrage to you? :confused:
Well yes I could tell that they were Mexican Immigrant children, so what kind of stupid question was that ?

3 children with a bun in the oven in these economic uncertain times, and at income levels that barely support the family ? Well yes that was quite shocking to me, because many Americans these days who are even living at higher income levels, and for whom are still uncertain about their futures aren't spitting kids out that fast anymore..

Have the illegal sweatshops full of Chinese illegal immigrants in NYC, as shown on Law and Order SVU been closed down yet?
Have the snakeheads been arrested?

What about all the illegal brothels full of Chinese illegal immigrant sex slaves run by said snakeheads, all shown on Law and Order SVU...have they been closed down yet and the operators arrested?
Exactly!

[

Hell - they're all on welfare or working cash jobs.

construction managers who hire illegals?

wealthy homeowners who hire illegals?

those folks should be deported.

or sent to prison for 10 years or more.
The immigrants should be able to work here and visit here yes, but it should be in a more balanced healthy way as far as their numbers are concerned. I think we have way to many taking jobs from Americans who need jobs also, and it is being done all in the name of Greed, so it is shameful what has taken place in all of this to date I think, and it could be criminal also.

Forum List

Back