States should be allowed to decide the legality of interracial marriage again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The land of Christ was not one of fair skinned, blue eyed people:

the_roman_empire_at_the_time_of_christ_s_birth_by_steampoweredwolf-d8ae728.jpg

the land of jesus was Judea. -----the people of Judea were largely caucasion------some with blue eyes and "the color of sand" <<< that means blondish. Most of those people were from the northern part of Judea THE GALIL ----ie galilee------which makes sense because some of THOSE people were aegean types-----like the PHONECIANS. In the writings of the time------persons with "black skin" were noted as such. and called "cushite" which means----in general something like Nubian, Sudanese or Ethiopian
Judea was settled by the descendants of Canaan. Who was the father of Canaan? Ham. He was also the father of the other Black races like the Egyptians, the Ethiopian ect. Interestingly the Phonecians are the same as the Canaanites. Thats exactly what the Greeks called the Canaanites.

you are DELERIOUS------"Judea" is the name of the land people by the descendants of JACOB (aka Israel)-----"Judea" is not ALL OF CANAAN
I didnt say it was all of Canaan. I said it was geographically in the land of Canaan which makes the indigenous people Black not white.

as far as I recall------the persons transported to the USA as slaves were NOT ETHIOPIANS-------they were sub-Saharan blacks

Generally, yes, I was pointing out who the first Christians were.

in the USA-------whites from Europe -----mostly. In South America-------whites from Spain-----BUT it was the Spanish who
liked south America so much for agriculture that they ---VERY EARLY ON ----brought in black slaves

as far as I recall------the persons transported to the USA as slaves were NOT ETHIOPIANS-------they were sub-Saharan blacks
There were Blacks from Senegal and other parts of northern Africa. Not all Blacks come from below the Sahara desert. The term "sub saharan" is a white racist term meant to pretend that Black people couldnt cross a desert or use a river.

blacks of what anthropologists call THE NEGRO RACE----originate from Subsaharah Africa. Their migration or
forced migration for the business of slavery began more than
5000 years ago------you are confused

There were Blacks from Senegal and other parts of northern Africa. Not all Blacks come from below the Sahara desert. The term "sub saharan" is a white racist term meant to pretend that Black people couldnt cross a desert or use a river.

blacks of what anthropologists call THE NEGRO RACE----originate from Subsaharah Africa. Their migration or
forced migration for the business of slavery began more than
5000 years ago------you are confused
Only if you subscribe to the racists that pretend Blacks couldnt have lived in North Africa even though there is all kind of evidence they did. So if Canaan was the father of the Canaanites how were they white boys?

the land of jesus was Judea. -----the people of Judea were largely caucasion------some with blue eyes and "the color of sand" <<< that means blondish. Most of those people were from the northern part of Judea THE GALIL ----ie galilee------which makes sense because some of THOSE people were aegean types-----like the PHONECIANS. In the writings of the time------persons with "black skin" were noted as such. and called "cushite" which means----in general something like Nubian, Sudanese or Ethiopian
Judea was settled by the descendants of Canaan. Who was the father of Canaan? Ham. He was also the father of the other Black races like the Egyptians, the Ethiopian ect. Interestingly the Phonecians are the same as the Canaanites. Thats exactly what the Greeks called the Canaanites.

you are DELERIOUS------"Judea" is the name of the land people by the descendants of JACOB (aka Israel)-----"Judea" is not ALL OF CANAAN
I didnt say it was all of Canaan. I said it was geographically in the land of Canaan which makes the indigenous people Black not white.

according to the legend of NOAH?

According to the Torah and the OT.....and the Greeks

The Hebrews that invaded Judea under "Joshua" and after were a mixture of Chaldeans, Judean hill tribes, Egyptians, and blacks.

according to the OT------which includes the Torah----the land of CANAAN which became the place called JUDEA was peopled by the descendants of Abraham who was an
ARAMAEN----which are people of the UPPER PART of the two rivers----the TIGRIS AND EUPHATES------ie northern Mesopotamia. Now are you happy??? ------the canaanites were weird babarians who sacrificed their own babies to the
"god" baal------in fiery pits. No one seems to have mentioned the color of their skin------it just says that they were gross and disgusting barbarians

Nimrod is described as the most evil guy in history------
who GRABBED POWER in calm and hitherto delightful
Mesopotamia-------which is why ABRAHAM HAD TO RUN----
along with his friends and relatives

according to the OT------which includes the Torah----the land of CANAAN which became the place called JUDEA was peopled by the descendants of Abraham who was an
ARAMAEN----which are people of the UPPER PART of the two rivers----the TIGRIS AND EUPHATES------ie northern Mesopotamia. Now are you happy??? ------the canaanites were weird babarians who sacrificed their own babies to the
"god" baal------in fiery pits. No one seems to have mentioned the color of their skin------it just says that they were gross and disgusting barbarians
I was never sad. I knew a long time ago the original Hebrews were Black and they intermarried and had children with other Blacks like the Canaanites, Egyptians, and Ethiopians.

The Hebrews sacrificed their children as well, irosi91. You know that.

Not sure how that turned the Hebrews or Canaanites white. Its very telling god always sent the Hebrews to hide in Africa where if they were white they would have stuck out like a sore thumb.

Not sure how that turned the Hebrews or Canaanites white.

not sure how the fact that the most evil bastard in history-----NIMROD----seems to have been black-----turns all of North Africa "BLACK"

I was never sad. I knew a long time ago the original Hebrews were Black and they intermarried and had children with other Blacks like the Canaanites, Egyptians, and Ethiopians.

according to the Egyptians----Egyptians were white----except for some of the black Nubian slaves

Not sure how that turned the Hebrews or Canaanites white.

not sure how the fact that the most evil bastard in history-----NIMROD----seems to have been black-----turns all of North Africa "BLACK"
Well he didnt turn all of the north Africa Black. His grandpa Ham did. Read your bible or Torah.

according to the Egyptians----Egyptians were white----except for some of the black Nubian slaves
Show us where the Egyptians said they were a white race? I can show you were they claimed they came from the interior of Africa and I can show you where the Greeks said they were Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back