States should be allowed to decide the legality of interracial marriage again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Euro-Arab invasions,

Canaan | historical region, Middle East
How did North Africa become white?

North Africa was invaded by Arabic peoples.

Canaan was invaded by Hebrews------who were MESOPOTMIANS from the land of UR-----if you want
to USE the biblical origin of the races theories
Agreed. They were all Black as pointed out by the bible. Nimrod who was the son of Cush populated UR along with Canaan.

Looking at maps reveals the first Christians were dark skinned!

“And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.” – Numbers 12:1

Canaan was invaded by Hebrews------who were MESOPOTMIANS from the land of UR-----if you want
Agreed. They were all Black as pointed out by the bible. Nimrod who was the son of Cush populated UR along with Canaan.

“And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.” – Numbers 12:1
Lots of people actually use that to try and prove the Hebrews were not white. Watch this.

Proud Americans understand that the U.S.A was founded as a White nation according to the Naturalization Act of 1790

Proud Americans do not. Racist white Americans do.

This is not a white nation.

Blacks weren't U.S Citizens until after the Civil War, Native Americans weren't U.S Citizens until the early 20th century...

Blacks lived here. And Natives were already here.

This is not a white nation ad never has been.

The greater truth is that whites were not and have never been considered citizens of the Native American nations.

What you don't want to point out are the racist laws that denied them citizenship.

So until you can,, shut the fuck up!

Because this is a Native American nation.

So, it's a good thing that the majority of Native Americans marry non-Native Americans in the U.S?

I don't know that and I am certainly not believing the likes of you.

FT_15.06.12.Intermarriage.Newlyweds.png

Lots of people actually use that to try and prove the Hebrews were not white. Watch this.

It just makes sense, the land, islets, rivers all bring the people in the area together:

The group was founded in Chicago by a former steel worker named Ben Carter (1939-2014). In his early twenties Carter was given the name Ben Ammi by Rabbi Reuben of the Chicago Congregation of Ethiopian Hebrews.[2] Ben Ammi claims that in 1966 he had a "vision," in which the Archangel Gabriel[3] called him to take his people, African Americans, back to the Holy Land of Israel.[4]

Ammi and his followers draw on a long tradition in black American culturewhich holds that black Americans are the descendants of the Ancient Israelites (Ammi cites Charles Harrison Mason of Mississippi, William Saunders Crowdy of Virginia, Bishop William Boome of Tennessee, Charles Price Jones of Mississippi, and Elder Saint Samuel of Tennessee as early exponents of black descent from Israelites).[5]
and

In 1967 the Supreme Court legalized interracial marriage in the U.S. Prior to then, it was up to each state to pass its own miscegenation laws.

There is a growing number of people who believe the federal government should stay out of the institution of marriage and leave it up to the states, myself included. This includes every kind of marriage from traditional to homosexual to interracial.

The federal courts have no business interfering in these matters which are defined largely by a state’s culture, demographics, religious and political leanings. If a state decides to restrict or prohibit miscegenation, that should be the end of it. No federal court or regional circuit court system should overrule any state law.

Why don't you refrain from posting until you pull your head out of your ass...

Still waiting on Rosie to show me where the Egyptians stated they were white. I hope I dont have to wait forever. :laugh:

The evidence for Egyptians being Black is?
Egyptians and Greek writings. Show us where Egyptians or anyone else said that the Egyptians were white

I don't think Egyptians were White, nor Black.....
You dodged my question. If they and the Greeks say they were Black why cant you find some evidence where they claimed were not Black or at least another race?

Still waiting on Rosie to show me where the Egyptians stated they were white. I hope I dont have to wait forever. :laugh:

Egyptians and Greek writings. Show us where Egyptians or anyone else said that the Egyptians were white

You dodged my question. If they and the Greeks say they were Black why cant you find some evidence they were not Black?

In Russia they still refer to Chechens as Black people sometimes.... LOL not due to being "Black Negroid" but due to being Swarthy in comparison to Whites of Europe... Including Russians, yes.

You dodged my question. If they and the Greeks say they were Black why cant you find some evidence they were not Black?

In Russia they still refer to Chechens as Black people sometimes.... LOL not due to being "Black Negroid" but due to being Swarthy in comparison to Whites of Europe... Including Russians, yes.
Are these chechens Black skinned with woolly hair like the Greeks described the Egyptians? Do these chechens claim to come from the interior of Africa like the Egyptians did? Does the Torah say Hams descendants populated Russia?

And now, a third view:

Since the second half of the 20th century, most anthropologists have rejected the notion of race as having any validity in the study of human biology.[15][16] Stuart Tyson Smith writes in the 2001 Oxford Encyclopedia of Ancient Egypt, "Any characterization of race of the ancient Egyptians depends on modern cultural definitions, not on scientific study. Thus, by modern American standards it is reasonable to characterize the Egyptians as 'black', while acknowledging the scientific evidence for the physical diversity of Africans."[17] Frank M. Snowden asserts "Egyptians, Greeks and Romans attached no special stigma to the colour of the skin and developed no hierarchical notions of race whereby highest and lowest positions in the social pyramid were based on colour."[18][19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back