States should be allowed to decide the legality of interracial marriage again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt say it was all of Canaan. I said it was geographically in the land of Canaan which makes the indigenous people Black not white.

according to the legend of NOAH?
According to the Torah and the OT.....and the Greeks

according to the OT------which includes the Torah----the land of CANAAN which became the place called JUDEA was peopled by the descendants of Abraham who was an
ARAMAEN----which are people of the UPPER PART of the two rivers----the TIGRIS AND EUPHATES------ie northern Mesopotamia. Now are you happy??? ------the canaanites were weird babarians who sacrificed their own babies to the
"god" baal------in fiery pits. No one seems to have mentioned the color of their skin------it just says that they were gross and disgusting barbarians
The Hebrews sacrificed their children as well, irosi91. You know that.

you have some names and places? what are you calling
"Hebrews"? The RELIGION which was founded by Abraham EXPRESSLY disallowed the sacrifice of children. You know that, Jakie Interestingly-----HERODOTUS---the greek freak who is called "the father of history"----describes the fact that the JOOOOOS refused to kill children -----even their own as a WEIRD ABERRATION. Of course, maybe some aberrant Hebrews who enjoyed your customs, Jakie----might have so engaged. I have encountered jewish women with tattoos ------also disallowed
JWHW commanded Abraham to sacrifice his son. Interestingly, you play games with the Biblical narrative. And the Bible has the descendants of Abraham sacrificing their children.

Blacks weren't U.S Citizens until after the Civil War, Native Americans weren't U.S Citizens until the early 20th century...

Blacks lived here. And Natives were already here.

This is not a white nation ad never has been.

The greater truth is that whites were not and have never been considered citizens of the Native American nations.

What you don't want to point out are the racist laws that denied them citizenship.

So until you can,, shut the fuck up!

Because this is a Native American nation.

So, it's a good thing that the majority of Native Americans marry non-Native Americans in the U.S?

I don't know that and I am certainly not believing the likes of you.

FT_15.06.12.Intermarriage.Newlyweds.png

So?

So, you don't care if Native Americans are wiped out by miscegenation?

If Race is a social construct... Why can forensics, and anthropology experts tell a race by skeletal remains... Why can geneticists tell a race by it's DNA.... Why can't 2 pure Chinese people have a Black Negroid baby?

You actually ask these questions like they prove that race is not a social construct?

If Race is a social construct... Why can forensics, and anthropology experts tell a race by skeletal remains... Why can geneticists tell a race by it's DNA.... Why can't 2 pure Chinese people have a Black Negroid baby?
Why don't you get yourself to uni, take the classes, and learn why you are wrong.

The greater truth is that whites were not and have never been considered citizens of the Native American nations.

What you don't want to point out are the racist laws that denied them citizenship.

So, it's a good thing that the majority of Native Americans marry non-Native Americans in the U.S?

So?

Do you care?

So?

I don't concern myself with fake shit like miscegenation.

Archeological findings in Egypt.

nope------Archeological findings do not support that theory

Funny, that's not what archeologists say.

The art of the people reflect variances in skin color, yet all are dark skinned:

Banqueting-Scene-Thebes-tomb-of-Nebamum-Ipuky-1400-BC.jpg

try visiting the real stuff-------you are entirely wrong Peach

And what is the real stuff?

You actually ask these questions like they prove that race is not a social construct?

An intro to monnogenism, monogenism proves race is a social construct.

So?

Do you care?

No he doesn't.

So?

Well, Native Americans are on the brink of extinction due to miscegenation....

Do you think that's acceptable, or even cool?

So?

Do you care?

Yes, do you?

Why don't you get yourself to uni, take the classes, and learn why you are wrong.

Its easier, look at a child with one parent of one race, another of a different race....A CHILD still!

nope------Archeological findings do not support that theory

The art of the people reflect variances in skin color, yet all are dark skinned:

Well, then explain how Dingoes are a separate sub-species from Dogs, when they're just something like a wild dog that isolated some 4,000 - 6,000 yrs ago?

So?

No it's no due to that. And you are here a racist don't give a damn about Native Americans prick. so no one is going to listen your punk ass pronouncements.

Well, then explain how Dingoes are a separate sub-species from Dogs, when they're just something like a wild dog that isolated some 4,000 - 6,000 yrs ago?

Stupid.

Genus: Canis

Classes that teach lies to indoctrinate the brain-dead masses.... Ahem... Like yourself, and well other "Racial trash"

The only one here right now indoctrinated is you.

No it's no due to that. And you are here a racist don't give a damn about Native Americans prick. so no one is going to listen your punk ass pronouncements.

I only support such a cruel thing as destruction of heritage by multiculturalism to perhaps Jews, or Germans... (My least favorite people)

Jews, and Germans are a menace, they cause nothing but problems.... To make matters worse they are very mobile, controlling, and ambitious with their "Menace"

Native Americans, and Africans are actually rather sedentary, and easier to control, and actually cause less problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back