States should be allowed to decide the legality of interracial marriage again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud Americans understand that the U.S.A was founded as a White nation according to the Naturalization Act of 1790

Proud Americans do not. Racist white Americans do.

This is not a white nation.

Blacks weren't U.S Citizens until after the Civil War, Native Americans weren't U.S Citizens until the early 20th century...

Blacks lived here. And Natives were already here.

This is not a white nation ad never has been.

The greater truth is that whites were not and have never been considered citizens of the Native American nations.

What you don't want to point out are the racist laws that denied them citizenship.

So until you can,, shut the fuck up!

Because this is a Native American nation.

So, it's a good thing that the majority of Native Americans marry non-Native Americans in the U.S?

I don't know that and I am certainly not believing the likes of you.

FT_15.06.12.Intermarriage.Newlyweds.png

So?

you are DELERIOUS------"Judea" is the name of the land people by the descendants of JACOB (aka Israel)-----"Judea" is not ALL OF CANAAN
I didnt say it was all of Canaan. I said it was geographically in the land of Canaan which makes the indigenous people Black not white.

according to the legend of NOAH?
According to the Torah and the OT.....and the Greeks

according to the OT------which includes the Torah----the land of CANAAN which became the place called JUDEA was peopled by the descendants of Abraham who was an
ARAMAEN----which are people of the UPPER PART of the two rivers----the TIGRIS AND EUPHATES------ie northern Mesopotamia. Now are you happy??? ------the canaanites were weird babarians who sacrificed their own babies to the
"god" baal------in fiery pits. No one seems to have mentioned the color of their skin------it just says that they were gross and disgusting barbarians
The Hebrews sacrificed their children as well, irosi91. You know that.

you have some names and places? what are you calling
"Hebrews"? The RELIGION which was founded by Abraham EXPRESSLY disallowed the sacrifice of children. You know that, Jakie Interestingly-----HERODOTUS---the greek freak who is called "the father of history"----describes the fact that the JOOOOOS refused to kill children -----even their own as a WEIRD ABERRATION. Of course, maybe some aberrant Hebrews who enjoyed your customs, Jakie----might have so engaged. I have encountered jewish women with tattoos ------also disallowed

It may be that race as we know it developed long after the events in question.

Still waiting on Rosie to show me where the Egyptians stated they were white. I hope I dont have to wait forever. :laugh:

The evidence for Egyptians being Black is?
Egyptians and Greek writings. Show us where Egyptians or anyone else said that the Egyptians were white

And now, a third view:

Since the second half of the 20th century, most anthropologists have rejected the notion of race as having any validity in the study of human biology.[15][16] Stuart Tyson Smith writes in the 2001 Oxford Encyclopedia of Ancient Egypt, "Any characterization of race of the ancient Egyptians depends on modern cultural definitions, not on scientific study. Thus, by modern American standards it is reasonable to characterize the Egyptians as 'black', while acknowledging the scientific evidence for the physical diversity of Africans."[17] Frank M. Snowden asserts "Egyptians, Greeks and Romans attached no special stigma to the colour of the skin and developed no hierarchical notions of race whereby highest and lowest positions in the social pyramid were based on colour."[18][19]

The physical location of Egypt is on the continent of Africa. So while race may not have been a consideration at that time in ancient history, it does not preclude the reality that Egyptians were probably not European white looking human beings.

Still waiting on Rosie to show me where the Egyptians stated they were white. I hope I dont have to wait forever. :laugh:

Archeological findings in Egypt.

nope------Archeological findings do not support that theory

Funny, that's not what archeologists say.

The art of the people reflect variances in skin color, yet all are dark skinned:

Banqueting-Scene-Thebes-tomb-of-Nebamum-Ipuky-1400-BC.jpg

More evidence of monogenism.

Last edited:

Egyptians and Greek writings. Show us where Egyptians or anyone else said that the Egyptians were white

And now, a third view:

Since the second half of the 20th century, most anthropologists have rejected the notion of race as having any validity in the study of human biology.[15][16] Stuart Tyson Smith writes in the 2001 Oxford Encyclopedia of Ancient Egypt, "Any characterization of race of the ancient Egyptians depends on modern cultural definitions, not on scientific study. Thus, by modern American standards it is reasonable to characterize the Egyptians as 'black', while acknowledging the scientific evidence for the physical diversity of Africans."[17] Frank M. Snowden asserts "Egyptians, Greeks and Romans attached no special stigma to the colour of the skin and developed no hierarchical notions of race whereby highest and lowest positions in the social pyramid were based on colour."[18][19]

The physical location of Egypt is on the continent of Africa. So while race may not have been a consideration at that time in ancient history, it does not preclude the reality that Egyptians were probably not European white looking human beings.

BS-----color was a HUGE ISSUE There were people in Greece who stayed out of the SUN just to maintain a "white"
complexion (high class) Color as an issue is apparent in the art of Egypt on its temple and pyramid walls. Writings make not of color all the time

And now, a third view:

BS-----color was a HUGE ISSUE There were people in Greece who stayed out of the SUN just to maintain a "white"
complexion (high class) Color as an issue is apparent in the art of Egypt on its temple and pyramid walls. Writings make not of color all the time

Today's anthropologists disagree.

The art of the people reflect variances in skin color, yet all are dark skinned:

try visiting the real stuff-------you are entirely wrong Peach

And now, a third view:

Today's anthropologists disagree.

not they don't--------anyone with a brain agrees that "COLOR OF THE SKIN" is a marker of nothing-----but anyone with any
knowledge of ancient history KNOWS that people back then
attached all kinds of "meaning" to HUE OF THE SKIN of this or that people------even the ancient people of India

I saw Agassiz' work, thus my comments on the discredited polygenism, vs. monogenism.

And what is the real stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back