States should be allowed to decide the legality of interracial marriage again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your statements suggest you dont have a clue about genetics and you are afraid to make a specific point about any of my statements.

There's plenty of dominant disorders.

Category:Autosomal dominant disorders - Wikipedia
I didnt say there were no dominant disorders. I said our genes are dominant and yours are recessive. Where did disorders come in?

butterfly----you are embarrassing yourself
Show me how I am embarrassing myself. So far I feel like a mental giant compared to you.

sweetums. "genes" is da templates for protein production. The concept of dominant vs recessive
is really a 'mirage" GENES do not CONTEND with each
other like boxers in the ring. -----in short-----there is no REAL issue of one gene DOMINATING another. -------You
are referring to the issue of PHENOTYPE-----which is, very simply that which is "OBVIOUS" in the final product------like a
blue Mercedes benz vs a gray Mercedes benz------not really
important
You dont sound very versed in genetics. Are you actually claiming that the concept of dominant and recessive genes is a mirage? :laugh:
Talk about embarrassing yourself. We know from science it takes 2 copies of recessive genes (1 from each parent) to have a recessive trait come to fruition. All you need for a dominant trait is 1 copy from either parent. Thats why most Black people can have children of any color and whites can only have white children or at most tan if there is a Black ancestor in their ancestry. Come back to me after you have taken genetics 101.

Last edited:
Proud Americans understand that the U.S.A was founded as a White nation according to the Naturalization Act of 1790

Proud Americans do not. Racist white Americans do.

This is not a white nation.

Blacks weren't U.S Citizens until after the Civil War, Native Americans weren't U.S Citizens until the early 20th century...

Blacks lived here. And Natives were already here.

This is not a white nation ad never has been.

The greater truth is that whites were not and have never been considered citizens of the Native American nations.

What you don't want to point out are the racist laws that denied them citizenship.

So until you can,, shut the fuck up!

Because this is a Native American nation.

Proud Americans understand that the U.S.A was founded as a White nation according to the Naturalization Act of 1790

Blacks weren't U.S Citizens until after the Civil War, Native Americans weren't U.S Citizens until the early 20th century...

so? btw peach. Linda Sarsour claims that all the blacks in the USA------both slaves and patriots were REALLY MUSLIMS

Yes, but there is ample evidence some of the first Christians were black:

page-15-Yahshua-Christ-and-his-black-disciples1.jpg

I didnt say there were no dominant disorders. I said our genes are dominant and yours are recessive. Where did disorders come in?

Show me how I am embarrassing myself. So far I feel like a mental giant compared to you.

sweetums. "genes" is da templates for protein production. The concept of dominant vs recessive
other like boxers in the ring. -----in short-----there is no REAL issue of one gene DOMINATING another. -------You
are referring to the issue of PHENOTYPE-----which is, very simply that which is "OBVIOUS" in the final product------like a
important
You dont sound very versed in genetics. Are you actually claiming that the concept of dominant and recessive genes is a mirage? :laugh:
Talk about embarrassing yourself. We know from science it takes 2 copies of recessive genes (1 from each parent) to have a recessive trait come to fruition. All you need for a dominant trait is 1 copy from either parent. Come back to me after you have taken genetics 101.

butterfly. Your understanding of genetics is very very very basic-------the kind of stuff that high school kids learn------when first introduced to BROTHER MENDEL. The models are USEFUL------but only on the baby level.
Getting back to SICKLE CELL -----which you claim is manifested only when inherited from BOTH parents----WRONG!!! "sickle trait" ie a sickle gene from ONE parent----ALSO PRODUCES CLINICAL MANIFESTATIONS. Genes mediate protein synthesis-----try to think in terms of BASICS

The land of Christ was not one of fair skinned, blue eyed people:

the_roman_empire_at_the_time_of_christ_s_birth_by_steampoweredwolf-d8ae728.jpg

so? btw peach. Linda Sarsour claims that all the blacks in the USA------both slaves and patriots were REALLY MUSLIMS

Yes, but there is ample evidence some of the first Christians were black:

page-15-Yahshua-Christ-and-his-black-disciples1.jpg

no doubt------Christianity spread to lots of place and lots of
populations within the a short time. Even commentators of that time noted that the religion was popular amongst the SLAVES OF ROME------lots of whom---at that time were black

important
Talk about embarrassing yourself. We know from science it takes 2 copies of recessive genes (1 from each parent) to have a recessive trait come to fruition. All you need for a dominant trait is 1 copy from either parent. Come back to me after you have taken genetics 101.

butterfly. Your understanding of genetics is very very very basic-------the kind of stuff that high school kids learn------when first introduced to BROTHER MENDEL. The models are USEFUL------but only on the baby level.
Getting back to SICKLE CELL -----which you claim is manifested only when inherited from BOTH parents----WRONG!!! "sickle trait" ie a sickle gene from ONE parent----ALSO PRODUCES CLINICAL MANIFESTATIONS. Genes mediate protein synthesis-----try to think in terms of BASICS
I wasnt talking about the trait. I was talking about sickle cell. You have to get a copy from the both parents. Arent you getting tired of embarrassing yourself?

the land of jesus was Judea. -----the people of Judea were largely caucasion------some with blue eyes and "the color of sand" <<< that means blondish. Most of those people were from the northern part of Judea THE GALIL ----ie galilee------which makes sense because some of THOSE people were aegean types-----like the PHONECIANS. In the writings of the time------persons with "black skin" were noted as such. and called "cushite" which means----in general something like Nubian, Sudanese or Ethiopian

important

I wasnt talking about the trait. I was talking about sickle cell. You have to get a copy from the both parents. Arent you getting tired of embarrassing yourself?

I have EXPLAINED TO YOU_-------that the CONDITION KNOWN AS "SICKLE TRAIT" is also a CLINICAL MEDICAL CONDITION------it refers to that condition inherited from ONE parent and is FAR FROM "normal". Sheeesh ---you are dense

The greater truth is that whites were not and have never been considered citizens of the Native American nations.

What you don't want to point out are the racist laws that denied them citizenship.

So, it's a good thing that the majority of Native Americans marry non-Native Americans in the U.S?

And the Orthodox Christian Church of Ethiopia, and those before are among the oldest:

Christianity in Ethiopia dates to the ancient Kingdom of Aksum, when the King Ezana first adopted the faith. Various Christian denominations are now followed. Of these, the largest and oldest is the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church (in Amharic: የኢትዮጵያ ኦርቶዶክስ ተዋሕዶ ቤተክርስትያን Yäityop'ya ortodoks täwahedo bétäkrestyan) an Oriental Orthodox church centered in Ethiopia. The Orthodox Tewahedo Church was part of the Coptic Orthodox Church until 1959, when it was granted its own Patriarch by Coptic Orthodox Pope of Alexandria and Patriarch of All Africa Cyril VI.

The largest pre-colonial Christian church of Africa, the Ethiopian Church has a membership of between 40 and 46 million,[1] the majority of whom live in Ethiopia,[2] and is thus the largest of all Oriental Orthodox churches. Next in size are the various Protestant congregations, who include 13.7 million Ethiopians. The largest Protestant group is the Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus, with about 5 million members. Roman Catholicism has been present in Ethiopia since the century, and numbers 536,827 believers. In total, Christians make up about 60% of the total population of the country.[3]

the land of jesus was Judea. -----the people of Judea were largely caucasion------some with blue eyes and "the color of sand" <<< that means blondish. Most of those people were from the northern part of Judea THE GALIL ----ie galilee------which makes sense because some of THOSE people were aegean types-----like the PHONECIANS. In the writings of the time------persons with "black skin" were noted as such. and called "cushite" which means----in general something like Nubian, Sudanese or Ethiopian
Judea was settled by the descendants of Canaan. Who was the father of Canaan? Ham. He was also the father of the other Black races like the Egyptians, the Ethiopian ect. Interestingly the Phonecians are the same as the Canaanites. Thats exactly what the Greeks called the Canaanites.

as far as I recall------the persons transported to the USA as slaves were NOT ETHIOPIANS-------they were sub-Saharan blacks

important

I have EXPLAINED TO YOU_-------that the CONDITION KNOWN AS "SICKLE TRAIT" is also a CLINICAL MEDICAL CONDITION------it refers to that condition inherited from ONE parent and is FAR FROM "normal". Sheeesh ---you are dense
Dont get angry at me you embarrassed yourself. I already told you I wasnt talking about the sickle trait. I was talking about the fullblown condition of sickle cell.

So, it's a good thing that the majority of Native Americans marry non-Native Americans in the U.S?

I don't know that and I am certainly not believing the likes of you.

as far as I recall------the persons transported to the USA as slaves were NOT ETHIOPIANS-------they were sub-Saharan blacks

Generally, yes, I was pointing out who the first Christians were.

Judea was settled by the descendants of Canaan. Who was the father of Canaan? Ham. He was also the father of the other Black races like the Egyptians, the Ethiopian ect. Interestingly the Phonecians are the same as the Canaanites. Thats exactly what the Greeks called the Canaanites.

you are DELERIOUS------"Judea" is the name of the land people by the descendants of JACOB (aka Israel)-----"Judea" is not ALL OF CANAAN

There were Blacks from Senegal and other parts of northern Africa. Not all Blacks come from below the Sahara desert. The term "sub saharan" is a white racist term meant to pretend that Black people couldnt cross a desert or use a river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back