States sue to rein in Obama's illegal amnesty

He took action to change the law, but he didn't really change the law. What does that mean?

You'll never understand the answer to your question until you understand how absurd your question is. And you'll never understand that until you recognize that not all law is statutory.

What other kinds of law are there besides statutory law? All I understand is Obama said "I took action to change the law." and now I am told he did not change the law. My next 'absurd' question is, did his action change the law or was he just lying and pandering to illegal immigrants?

An 8 word snip out of context means nothing.

Ask a sensible question first and you will get a sensible answer.

What other kinds of law are there besides statutory law?

How much is it costing to allow these illegals to stay here and get the freebies they get tax free from the government?

Demonstrate they are costing us freebies? How much? Then pass the Senate law.

This is just one county in the United States.

"Los Angeles County officials believe that by the end of 2013 illegal immigrant parents will have received $650 million in welfare benefits for their native-born children,according to a CBS Los Angeles report.

Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich has revealed the most recent Department of Public Works figures showing that through July $376 million in CalWORKS benefits and food stamps have been paid out to illegal immigrant parents, the CBS affiliate reports.

According to the report, about 100,000 children of 60,000 illegal immigrant parents receive about $54 million in welfare payments a month — $20 million in CalWORKs benefits and $34 million in food stamps — up from $53 million in July 2012.

“When you add the $550 million for public safety and nearly $500 million for healthcare, the total cost for illegal immigrants to county taxpayers exceeds $1.6 billion dollars a year,” CBS Los Angeles quoted Antonovich.

“These costs do not even include the hundreds of millions of dollars spent annually for education,” he added."

Thank you.

You are shifting from the border to LA. Noted. Now tell us how much in taxes the illegals are paying the same as the rest of us. All of these numbers mean nothing if you can't put them into context. Context, please.

If you say don't believe it, after the info has been posted on the Board, as it has, then, yes, you do need to refute it with data.

Hint: it does not exist.

Thank you.

You are shifting from the border to LA. Noted. Now tell us how much in taxes the illegals are paying the same as the rest of us. All of these numbers mean nothing if you can't put them into context. Context, please.

I didn't shift anywhere, merely posted the answer to your question using one county as an example. Feel free to look up all of the rest of the counties in the US if you need to know the answer.

How much federal and state income tax does a person illegally in this country pay? I would venture to say ZERO. What would your estimate be?

If you say don't believe it, after the info has been posted on the Board, as it has, then, yes, you do need to refute it with data.

In that case, I am sure you will post a link to that information since I don't read every post on this board.

Thank you.

I didn't shift anywhere, merely posted the answer to your question using one county as an example. Feel free to look up all of the rest of the counties in the US if you need to know the answer.

How much federal and state income tax does a person illegally in this country pay? I would venture to say ZERO. What would your estimate be?

Yes, you are dodging because your house of cards argument is falling.

One, prove we have more illegals than before. You can't.

Two, tell us all the taxes illegals pay in the country, not just LA. You can't..

Three, the US will not mass deport illegals: simple fact.

Pass the Senate bill.

In that case, I am sure you will post a link to that information since I don't read every post on this board.

Naw,if you don't read every post and don't have the info, you go find it.

You are the dipshit that said it is posted.

can't take a hint can you?

Nah, Too Tall thinks what he says is evdience. He is not a player in this discussion, just grins and chuckles.

Yes it does.

"In summary, DHS estimates that the unauthorized immigrant population living in the United States decreased to 10.8 million in January 2009 from 11.6 million in January 2008."
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/ois_ill_pe_2009.pdf

"America’s immigration system is broken. Too many employers game the system by hiring undocumented workers and there are 11 million people living in the shadows. Neither is good for the economy or the country."
Immigration The White House

Last edited:
Thank you.

Yes, you are dodging because your house of cards argument is falling.

One, prove we have more illegals than before. You can't.

Two, tell us all the taxes illegals pay in the country, not just LA. You can't..

Three, the US will not mass deport illegals: simple fact.

Pass the Senate bill.

The Senate bill will not be passed by the House, so get over it.

What other kinds of law are there besides statutory law?

1 - Executive law (ex: Executive Orders issued by the President)
2 - Regulatory law (ex: a regulation issued by the FCC)
3 - Case law
4 - Constitutional law

If you had bothered to read the rest of the thread you would have seen that I've already said as much.

the word amnesty is being used incorrectly by the RW's. No AMNESTY has been issued.

The Constitution is set of statutes

No. You should get an education before you proceed further.

You sound like my 6 year old saying "Nah ahh, I'm not wrong, you're wrong". Start with the dictionary when you get yourself the education you prescribed for me. Statutes are written law passed by a legislative body...in the case of the Constitution, several legislative bodies. You're a classic case of thinking you're so smart you miss glaring stupidities.

No, seriously, you need an education. It's has nothing to do with me thinking that I'm "smart." It has to do with the fact that I am educated. You are making up rationalizations to fill the void from your lack of education. I am trying to explain to you facts of which you are unaware.

Forum List

Back