States that went Democrat in 2012 are leaning GOP in 2016

Yes, with a 3% better unemployment rate, 14 million jobs being created and gas prices down to the lowest levels in over a decade. I don't believe these piece of shit polls as far as I can thrown them.

At least when it comes to Michigan and Pennslvania.

Colorado,Florida,Iowa,Michigan,North Carolina,Ohio,Pennsylvania

ALL are either ALL IN for Trump OR within 3-4% points of Hillary. Dems. I fail to see how you win? I mean Michigan AND Pennsylvania won't even be needed but are CLEARLY leaning GOP this time....Amazing.
Nationwide opinion polling for the Republican Party 2016 presidential primaries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What if Hillary isn't the nominee?

Oddly, Colorado goes with Mao Tse Sanders if KKK gets the boot.

Yes, with a 3% better unemployment rate, 14 million jobs being created and gas prices down to the lowest levels in over a decade. I don't believe these piece of shit polls as far as I can thrown them.

At least when it comes to Michigan and Pennslvania.
what does gas have to do with repub or dem?
Our manufacturing is down, almost half. But, yea, we have more people stacking Chinese shit on the shelves. So theres that! YAYYYYY

ALL are either ALL IN for Trump OR within 3-4% points of Hillary. Dems. I fail to see how you win? I mean Michigan AND Pennsylvania won't even be needed but are CLEARLY leaning GOP this time....Amazing.
Nationwide opinion polling for the Republican Party 2016 presidential primaries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What if Hillary isn't the nominee?

Oddly, Colorado goes with Mao Tse Sanders if KKK gets the boot.
Look at the democratic polls he is getting DESTROYED in the south and even if Hillary gets indicted I think the Dems will find someone to run that can win. Say someone like Elizabeth Warren

What polls? Your link just goes to generic nationwide polling.

That hard for a democrat brain to figure out eh? That's a link to EVERY poll done for each state...scan through them.

Hate sells.
You mean common sense sells. Oh and I guess the Dems are having to "laugh" at the polls because crying is due for November of this year around figure 9? Once ALL the news channels call the election for Trump in a landslide!

Look at the democratic polls he is getting DESTROYED in the south and even if Hillary gets indicted I think the Dems will find someone to run that can win. Say someone like Elizabeth Warren

I agree that Sanders can't win the general, but neither can Hillary. Still I suspect either would do better than Shitting Bull would.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statewide_opinion_polling_for_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016
Michigan? Where Republicans are poisoning a hundred thousand people?
You do realize the city of Flint is run by democrats right? The CITY of Flint decided to switch then the CITY decided to switch back after poisoning its residents. Place blame where it belongs my wittle democrap. Take some personal responsibility.

What polls? Your link just goes to generic nationwide polling.
I confidently predict the gop nominee will get at least 45% of the vote nationwide ... unless there's a third party candidate. (-:

Mayor Dayne Walling, a Democrat, led a cheerful countdown at the Flint water treatment plant to press the button moving the city over to river water. Walling and Darnell Earley, the Democratic emergency manager, even raised glasses in a toast and drank the water to show that it was safe.
“It’s a historic moment for the city of Flint to return to its roots and use our own river as our drinking water supply,” Walling said. “The water quality speaks for itself.”
Flint’s city council had voted in favor of the move 7-1. Despite claims about the power of the emergency manager, the switch could not have gone forward without that vote.

Forum List

Back