🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

States with the most trailer dwellers

yExfgDzfhYKz1AdK8y6ACfLcYyD8TUfgvYzCTqGk98ZPgA1WzRPOGXq-qoc8Ru9c7oXdxJmubqoiO_NXGY6_UaWy4DpR7xr9DIb4kdTxfenUuSziBrEzAtRriHZLIdbEoQ
You don't like the South or Southerners.

We get it.

We probably wouldn't like you.

Do you have a point with all of this, other than your hatred?
Gee, I thought the point was kind of obvious. Why do Republicans want to squat on the poor when they have so many?
They are squatting on the poor? Simply because you say they are?

I think Guano and Lakooka is sharing a room in the mental institution. man they both have been more insane than usual..

I think Guano and Lakooka is sharing a room in the mental institution. man they both have been more insane than usual..

This last week has been so epically bad for libs like goono, that he's flailing away with anything he can come up with to ease the pain.

Interesting in a trivial sort of way...

... but with so many important issues in the world...

... ebola, Ukrainian invasion, kidnapped schoolgirls, ISIS, etc.

This is the best topic you could come up with?...

As Sheriff Andy Taylor used to say...

... pitiful...

... just plain pitiful.

Not being able to afford good quality housing is incredibly important. And, it used to be something that Americans could do. All they had to do was hold down a job. Nowadays, with wages below the poverty level, many work full time and live in their car.

Most people are much more concerned with what's going on in their own lives than events on the other side of the world.

And, there are plenty of threads on those issues. Why wouldn't people want to talk about affordable housing?

trailer owners aren't necessarily poor , some people just don't want to be saddled with a 30 year mortgage . Myself , if I needed housing i'd think about a trailer or Tiny House 'RDean' !!

trailer owners aren't necessarily poor , some people just don't want to be saddled with a 30 year mortgage . Myself , if I needed housing i'd think about a trailer or Tiny House 'RDean' !!

I wonder what he thinks of Motorhomes. some can go for a million dollars. What a frikken weird obsession over trailers. that's the snob in him

Interesting in a trivial sort of way...

... but with so many important issues in the world...

... ebola, Ukrainian invasion, kidnapped schoolgirls, ISIS, etc.

This is the best topic you could come up with?...

As Sheriff Andy Taylor used to say...

... pitiful...

... just plain pitiful.

Not being able to afford good quality housing is incredibly important. And, it used to be something that Americans could do. All they had to do was hold down a job. Nowadays, with wages below the poverty level, many work full time and live in their car.

Most people are much more concerned with what's going on in their own lives than events on the other side of the world.

And, there are plenty of threads on those issues. Why wouldn't people want to talk about affordable housing?

Low wages partly due to illegal lovers like you who support allowing millions of people in who drive wages down.

we have "trailer" parks out here Dean and Guno would not be able to afford to live in......

I know, I've lived in a couple. damn fancy nice and comfortable only cost half the price of buying a home. which was all I needed at the time. and if I wanted to MOVE to another neighborhood, I could. home and all. lol

we have "trailer" parks out here Dean and Guno would not be able to afford to live in......

I know, I've lived in a couple. damn fancy nice and comfortable only cost half the price of buying a home

Do you know what a tornado and a divorce in alabama have in common?

Those "trailer" homes are far from the silver bullets they were 30 years ago. They are gorgeous. Some are two story homes. There are a lot of manufactured home communities in the sunbelt because they are very popular with seniors. They have these little communities with pools and game rooms. Not at all shabby. It takes some one either very stupid or just behind the curve to not know these basics. Before my husband passed we were looking at a 2800 sq foot manufactured home in Arizona where we would own the lot for $210,000.

Sometimes you just gotta laugh at someone this ignorant.

Forum List

Back