🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

States with the most trailer dwellers

trailer owners aren't necessarily poor , some people just don't want to be saddled with a 30 year mortgage . Myself , if I needed housing i'd think about a trailer or Tiny House 'RDean' !!
we have "trailer" parks out here Dean and Guno would not be able to afford to live in......

I know, I've lived in a couple. damn fancy nice and comfortable only cost half the price of buying a home

Do you know what a tornado and a divorce in alabama have in common?
Somebody's gonna lose a trailer ?

Hey guno, can we have one on the ghettos, too? :D

yep , I know , trailers can be very nice 'harry' .
i notice Dean and Guno seem to agree with me......since they never have anything to say after i say that.....for Guno going from a 1/4 wide to a triple wide would be culture shock for the poor basTURD.....

trailer owners aren't necessarily poor , some people just don't want to be saddled with a 30 year mortgage . Myself , if I needed housing i'd think about a trailer or Tiny House 'RDean' !!

I wonder what he thinks of Motorhomes. some can go for a million dollars. What a frikken weird obsession over trailers. that's the snob in him
The 1% buy those $Million motorhomes, not poor republicans in trailer parks.

I wonder what he thinks of Motorhomes. some can go for a million dollars. What a frikken weird obsession over trailers. that's the snob in him

ok, if you say so:rolleyes-41:

Regardless of the value at least most are owned by those who live in them, unlike section 8 housing.

Interesting in a trivial sort of way...

... but with so many important issues in the world...

... ebola, Ukrainian invasion, kidnapped schoolgirls, ISIS, etc.

This is the best topic you could come up with?...

As Sheriff Andy Taylor used to say...

... pitiful...

... just plain pitiful.

Not being able to afford good quality housing is incredibly important. And, it used to be something that Americans could do. All they had to do was hold down a job. Nowadays, with wages below the poverty level, many work full time and live in their car.

Most people are much more concerned with what's going on in their own lives than events on the other side of the world.

And, there are plenty of threads on those issues. Why wouldn't people want to talk about affordable housing?
How many work full time and live in their cars?

Three?

Interesting in a trivial sort of way...

... but with so many important issues in the world...

... ebola, Ukrainian invasion, kidnapped schoolgirls, ISIS, etc.

This is the best topic you could come up with?...

As Sheriff Andy Taylor used to say...

... pitiful...

... just plain pitiful.

Not being able to afford good quality housing is incredibly important. And, it used to be something that Americans could do. All they had to do was hold down a job. Nowadays, with wages below the poverty level, many work full time and live in their car.

Most people are much more concerned with what's going on in their own lives than events on the other side of the world.

And, there are plenty of threads on those issues. Why wouldn't people want to talk about affordable housing?
Can we say obama care? Thanks democrats, for being stupid voters. It's true, one of your own said that.

bullshit......if you are the 1% you are going to buy a house.....

There's absolutely nothing wrong with trailers.

I grew up in a trailer. It was a safe roof over my head, provided by my parents.

This is on par with mocking someone for having a job at McDonalds or Wal-Mart.

yExfgDzfhYKz1AdK8y6ACfLcYyD8TUfgvYzCTqGk98ZPgA1WzRPOGXq-qoc8Ru9c7oXdxJmubqoiO_NXGY6_UaWy4DpR7xr9DIb4kdTxfenUuSziBrEzAtRriHZLIdbEoQ

Interesting that its almost a straight line across the country.

Hard to ignore that.

The planet as well as space itself are curved. It just looks straight. :)

I could only shake my head at his remark it was so stupid and snobby

Maybe the motorhomes are second homes.

Maybe the motorhomes are second homes.
a motorhome is not a Manufactured or a Mobile home....they are driven around....but they do cost a lot themselves......

Forum List

Back