🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

States with the most trailer dwellers

This is why the democrats lost last week, the outright hate liberals have for their fellow Americans. This is proof, also one of their own called them stupid, and they are defending him. This is the way the want to transform America, I mean they did elect dumb and dumber. Twice!

yExfgDzfhYKz1AdK8y6ACfLcYyD8TUfgvYzCTqGk98ZPgA1WzRPOGXq-qoc8Ru9c7oXdxJmubqoiO_NXGY6_UaWy4DpR7xr9DIb4kdTxfenUuSziBrEzAtRriHZLIdbEoQ

Interesting that its almost a straight line across the country.

Hard to ignore that.

That's why it's called the Sunbelt!

trailer owners aren't necessarily poor , some people just don't want to be saddled with a 30 year mortgage . Myself , if I needed housing i'd think about a trailer or Tiny House 'RDean' !!

I would much prefer a mobile home to an apartment. I lived in one for a while...not bad at all. I sold my house recently...as much as taxes were costing, it's just not worth it anymore.

This is why the democrats lost last week, the outright hate liberals have for their fellow Americans. This is proof, also one of their own called them stupid, and they are defending him. This is the way the want to transform America, I mean they did elect dumb and dumber. Twice!
lots of righties here also display outright hate for their fellow Americans.....but then thats the way the farther right and left are.....dislike of ANYONE who does not agree with them........

on motorhomes !! I am aware of people living in motorhomes or pull behind trailers and they do it full time , maybe parked along a river , stream or lake or other nice usually rural area . They also have cars , motorcycles , jobs or they are retired . This includes some families and some own the land and some rent the land , doesn't look like poverty to me !!. Some have gone so far as to having wells , septics and some build roofs above the motorhome and some add a patio and some even have garages . Some look very nice !!

Last edited:
awww , ya got trailer trash and apartment dwelling scum depending on your point of view and depending on who is throwing the rocks . ME , if I have the choice then I'll live in a privately owned trailer , tiny house or motor home rather than an apartment !!

Another stupid fucking thread. Hey Guno, ever heard of multifamily dwellings? Who lives in those, and where are they primarily located?

It is funny how Guano starts by trying to demean and ridicule whites and usually ends up showing the world what an ignorant, hateful and shallow fool he is instead and that about all.

trailer owners aren't necessarily poor , some people just don't want to be saddled with a 30 year mortgage . Myself , if I needed housing i'd think about a trailer or Tiny House 'RDean' !!

I wonder what he thinks of Motorhomes. some can go for a million dollars. What a frikken weird obsession over trailers. that's the snob in him
The 1% buy those $Million motorhomes, not poor republicans in trailer parks.
bullshit......if you are the 1% you are going to buy a house.....
They might own several homes if they can afford a $Million motorhome. You won't find $Million motorhomes in a trailer park. They're made for people who travel.

You couldn't pay me to live in a tiny house. But that's what they are pushing for you now

aww , tiny house just suits my tight wad character , why pay to heat and cool a big house . Personally i'd like to live in a small trailer set up on a block foundation . Composting toilet , well , roof over the trailer , in the woods , 10 acres of hardwoods , wood heat with gas or oil backup , private well and big garage on the property for storage and vehicles . Course , no right or wrong , just my opinion !!

What a biased piece of crap.

Why the stereotypical negativism about people who live in mobile homes?

I lived in one that had some very nice features I have since been able to find in a brick and mortar home. And many people have given up such homes to live in mobile home, motor home, or large travel trailers.

I wonder what he thinks of Motorhomes. some can go for a million dollars. What a frikken weird obsession over trailers. that's the snob in him
They might own several homes if they can afford a $Million motorhome. You won't find $Million motorhomes in a trailer park. They're made for people who travel.
no one was talking about Motorhomes......we were talking parks were the homes are stationary....

aww , tiny house just suits my tight wad character , why pay to heat and cool a big house . Personally i'd like to live in a small trailer set up on a block foundation . Composting toilet , well , roof over the trailer , in the woods , 10 acres of hardwoods , wood heat with gas or oil backup , private well and big garage on the property for storage and vehicles . Course , no right or wrong , just my opinion !!

Been living on military bases all my adult life, retired this year (yay me) and had a big giant house built to move me and the family into when that happened. There are four of us living here full time with 2 adult (sort of ) children who show up on weekends and such, Just shy of 6,000 square feet. It feels great.

Got enough land that I can walk out and take a piss on it if I want to to.

no one was talking about Motorhomes......we were talking parks were the homes are stationary....

when we first moved to South Dakota we lived in our motor home for about a year

before we bought a house

our motor home then

was sweet

the one we have now is even sweeter

Forum List

Back