🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

States with the most trailer dwellers

I wonder what he thinks of Motorhomes. some can go for a million dollars. What a frikken weird obsession over trailers. that's the snob in him
The 1% buy those $Million motorhomes, not poor republicans in trailer parks.
bullshit......if you are the 1% you are going to buy a house.....
They might own several homes if they can afford a $Million motorhome. You won't find $Million motorhomes in a trailer park. They're made for people who travel.
no one was talking about Motorhomes......we were talking parks were the homes are stationary....

when we first moved to South Dakota we lived in our motor home for about a year

before we bought a house

our motor home then

was sweet

the one we have now is even sweeter

I've thought about buying a motorhome and traveling the country but the wife says noway is she going to be cleaning a motorhome as we travel, and that if I want to travel I can A) get a new wife or B) stay in hotels that include room service. LOL

The 1% buy those $Million motorhomes, not poor republicans in trailer parks.
They might own several homes if they can afford a $Million motorhome. You won't find $Million motorhomes in a trailer park. They're made for people who travel.
no one was talking about Motorhomes......we were talking parks were the homes are stationary....

before we bought a house

our motor home then

was sweet

I've thought about buying a motorhome and traveling the country but the wife says noway is she going to be cleaning a motorhome as we travel, and that if I want to travel I can A) get a new wife or B) stay in hotels that include room service. LOL

we dont really travel the country these days

mostly go out to the river fishing

we also let guests use it

when they visit for a little more privacy

before we bought a house

our motor home then

was sweet

we dont really travel the country these days

mostly go out to the river fishing

we also let guests use it

when they visit for a little more privacy

My wife was a good dutiful Army wife for many years traipsing all around the world as I got transferred from base to base when she could have just stayed at home as and idle little rich girl. No way I'd subject her to that. We're both actually sort of sick of traveling as of right now, but there is lots we want to see still. Luckily we're both young , well her younger than I, I'm 43, she's 30.

Double wide manufactured home
th

Interior of a travel trailer
th

Interior of an RV
th

Interesting in a trivial sort of way...

... but with so many important issues in the world...

... ebola, Ukrainian invasion, kidnapped schoolgirls, ISIS, etc.

This is the best topic you could come up with?...

As Sheriff Andy Taylor used to say...

... pitiful...

... just plain pitiful.

Not being able to afford good quality housing is incredibly important
. And, it used to be something that Americans could do. All they had to do was hold down a job. Nowadays, with wages below the poverty level, many work full time and live in their car.

Most people are much more concerned with what's going on in their own lives than events on the other side of the world.

And, there are plenty of threads on those issues. Why wouldn't people want to talk about affordable housing?

and whose fault is that?

notice how guano and deanie bash poor folks yet accuse othrs of doing that?

also many minorities leve in trailers, so they are hating minorities to

nice hypocrisy assholes

Forum List

Back