Status of member Waltky

I liked Waltky for many years. Haven't seen him too much lately, though. :dunno:
His last post was on March 21, 2020.
If you remember, give him my best. He is a good guy and is missed.

I didn't have an opportunity to call Waltky today but I promise I'll call tomorrow.

Just got off the phone with waltky. He can't get on USMB and may or may not start a new account. He is active on Facebook and is anxious to get messages from USMB friends. He is in a nursing home in Louisville, KY with physical and other problems.

For anyone interested, PM me and I will give you his Facebook name and/or his phone number. Whether contacting him by FB or phone, mention you are from USMB.

For any Mod who contacts him, see if you can help re-establish his account.

Just got off the phone with waltky. He can't get on USMB and may or may not start a new account. He is active on Facebook and is anxious to get messages from USMB friends. He is in a nursing home in Louisville, KY with physical and other problems.

For anyone interested, PM me and I will give you his Facebook name and/or his phone number. Whether contacting him by FB or phone, mention you are from USMB.

For any Mod who contacts him, see if you can help re-establish his account.
Waltky: Granny says, "Lib'rals... ... ain't got sense enough... ... to not be lib'rals!"

Forum List

Back