Stay Classy Trump Supporters...

1100 vs 800, that would rate a "mostly true" on Politifact.

Suck it.

It would? Being 30+% wrong is "mostly true?"

It's not lying.

Again, suck it, bitch-tits.

It is a lie. A flat out lie. Some of the jobs he took credit for were never moving. He got called out on it and acted like a baby. Now his supporters are threatening a guy's life and his kids over it. That's sick.

It wasn't a lie.

It was a flat out lie. The Union President was in on the meetings. He knows it was a lie. Were you there?

Not a lie.

So the Steel Workers Union Local President that handles the Carrier plant in Indiana called Trump out for lying about how many jobs he saved. Then what happens? Does Trump take the high road and admit he lied? Nope! He Tweets out:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Chuck Jones, who is President of United Steelworkers 1999, has done a terrible job representing workers. No wonder companies flee country!

Classy move by The Donald right? I mean how is the Local President going to negotiate a deal to beat the wages in Mexico... without Pence stepping in and giving a tax break to Carrier? But wait! Then Trump supporters start calling the poor guy... the Local Union President, the guy that everyone liked before, and giving him threats! Threats on him, his car, and HIS KIDS! Classy move Trump supporters...

Jones told MSNBC that his phone started ringing about 30 minutes later.

He said one caller asked: “What kind of car do you drive?”

We’re coming for you,” another said.

“Nothing that says they’re gonna kill me, but, you know, ’You better keep your eye on your kids,’” Jones explained. “‘We know what car you drive.’ Things along those lines.”

Union leader who says Trump lied about Carrier deal refuses to back down

This is one of the things Trump does that I actually like. He doesn't back down. He doesn't kowtow to mainstream progressive sniping.

He got caught in a lie. By someone that was in on the negotiations and knows the truth. Instead of admitting he was wrong, he attacks the guy. The same Union guy that just last week Republicans on here were talking about how important Unions are.

How is the truth an "attack?"

How was the Steelworker's Union President going to stop Carrier from moving jobs without Mike Pence giving them a tax break? Why aren't you asking why Mike Pence didn't stop Carrier from moving in the first place?
It may be confusing, but a president has more powers than a governor, especially as regards trade and international relations.

So the Steel Workers Union Local President that handles the Carrier plant in Indiana called Trump out for lying about how many jobs he saved. Then what happens? Does Trump take the high road and admit he lied? Nope! He Tweets out:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Chuck Jones, who is President of United Steelworkers 1999, has done a terrible job representing workers. No wonder companies flee country!

Classy move by The Donald right? I mean how is the Local President going to negotiate a deal to beat the wages in Mexico... without Pence stepping in and giving a tax break to Carrier? But wait! Then Trump supporters start calling the poor guy... the Local Union President, the guy that everyone liked before, and giving him threats! Threats on him, his car, and HIS KIDS! Classy move Trump supporters...

This is one of the things Trump does that I actually like. He doesn't back down. He doesn't kowtow to mainstream progressive sniping.

He got caught in a lie. By someone that was in on the negotiations and knows the truth. Instead of admitting he was wrong, he attacks the guy. The same Union guy that just last week Republicans on here were talking about how important Unions are.

How was the Steelworker's Union President going to stop Carrier from moving jobs without Mike Pence giving them a tax break? Why aren't you asking why Mike Pence didn't stop Carrier from moving in the first place?
It may be confusing, but a president has more powers than a governor, especially as regards trade and international relations.

Ok, this has been gone over a few million times. Is the tax deal from the federal government or the state? It's from the state. Now... can the President make a decision for the state of Indiana? No... Mike Pence did that.

It would? Being 30+% wrong is "mostly true?"

It's not lying.

It is a lie. A flat out lie. Some of the jobs he took credit for were never moving. He got called out on it and acted like a baby. Now his supporters are threatening a guy's life and his kids over it. That's sick.

It wasn't a lie.

It was a flat out lie. The Union President was in on the meetings. He knows it was a lie. Were you there?

Not a lie.

How many jobs did the Carrier deal save?

It's not lying.

It wasn't a lie.

Not a lie.

how many states are in the union, 57?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

“Nothing that says they’re gonna kill me, but, you know, ’You better keep your eye on your kids,’” Jones explained. “‘We know what car you drive.’ Things along those lines.”

The RW wanted a bully...they got a bully. Why be surprised?

It wasn't a lie.

Not a lie.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Way to help the steel industry Mr. Jones.

It wasn't a lie.

Not a lie.

i've seen numbers from 600-1300, until the deal goes through and they finish moving some of the other jobs one doesn't know.

But your obsession over a 30% difference, and the need to call it a "lie" is just the proof that you are a cheap, dime-store partisan hack-twat.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And they rejoice in some poor guy in Indiana getting death threats and threats to his kids. I really hope Karma comes back to haunt the people that really do like what's going on. If they are being trolls in this thread that is one thing, but if they really think the guy deserves death threats and his kids being threatened for him calling out Trump for lying... that's a whole different ball game.

Wait, let me get this straight. A union boss, who is a Hillary supporter, decided to go public and call Trump out after he saved Union jobs and now it is Trump's fault for this guy getting negative attention. Maybe the Union creep should have kept his mouth shut and just been thankful.

I love hope Trump is now responsible for people calling the Union douchebag but Obama and HRC are never responsible for the grief they have caused on America's streets or around the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a lie.

i've seen numbers from 600-1300, until the deal goes through and they finish moving some of the other jobs one doesn't know.

But your obsession over a 30% difference, and the need to call it a "lie" is just the proof that you are a cheap, dime-store partisan hack-twat.

You've "seen?" So you don't believe the word of the Local Union President that was in on the deal? Gotcha. So your opinion is worthless. Ok time to move on.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And they rejoice in some poor guy in Indiana getting death threats and threats to his kids. I really hope Karma comes back to haunt the people that really do like what's going on. If they are being trolls in this thread that is one thing, but if they really think the guy deserves death threats and his kids being threatened for him calling out Trump for lying... that's a whole different ball game.

where has anyone on this thread rejoiced about the death threat thing?

Why do you have to fucking lie all the time?

Not a lie.

You've "seen?" So you don't believe the word of the Local Union President that was in on the deal? Gotcha. So your opinion is worthless. Ok time to move on.

yes, because a Union hack is an impartial observer....

I've called you out hack-twat, and now you are gonna go slinking away. Come back and take it like the bitch you are.

Ok, this has been gone over a few million times. Is the tax deal from the federal government or the state? It's from the state. Now... can the President make a decision for the state of Indiana? No... Mike Pence did that.
and so? Who negotiated with Pence and the owner? Wow, you still don't get it.

Wait, let me get this straight. A union boss, who is a Hillary supporter, decided to go public and call Trump out after he saved Union jobs and now it is Trump's fault for this guy getting negative attention. Maybe the Union creep should have kept his mouth shut and just been thankful.

I love hope Trump is now responsible for people calling the Union douchebag but Obama and HRC are never responsible for the grief they have caused on America's streets or around the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump got caught in a lie. And you think it is ok for the guy to get death threats and his kids to get threatened over it? So you're another classy Trump supporter?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I call bullshit.

I think the left ran out of safety blankets. Whatever will they do to survive now?
The guy is receiving death threats against him and his family.
He shouldn't have been an ungrateful piss ant. Would he rather ALL the jobs went to Mexico? This is why the unions workers voted Trump because the union don't do SHIT to stop this crap. Oh and that scumbag voted for Clinton.

yes, because a Union hack is an impartial observer....

I've called you out hack-twat, and now you are gonna go slinking away. Come back and take it like the bitch you are.

Slinking away? You're wrong, and you support a guy getting death threats and his kids getting threatened. You're a slime ball and I hope Karma gets you just the same as it did someone else on this board.

Forum List

Back