Stay Classy Trump Supporters...

You've "seen?" So you don't believe the word of the Local Union President that was in on the deal? Gotcha. So your opinion is worthless. Ok time to move on.

yes, because a Union hack is an impartial observer....

I've called you out hack-twat, and now you are gonna go slinking away. Come back and take it like the bitch you are.

Slinking away? You're wrong, and you support a guy getting death threats and his kids getting threatened. You're a slime ball and I hope Karma gets you just the same as it did someone else on this board.
dude, you have no clue what is what. Stop while you have some integrity left. or maybe you don't.

I don't? It's fucking right there. Trump lied... and he continues to lie. And you eat it up and defend him. I'm simply amazed how so many of you buy into it. I really truly am dumbfounded how so many people can sit and be lied to straight to their faces and ignore it and accept it. How? How in the 21st Century can so many people sit and be lied to repeatedly by one person and sit and accept it?
what was his lie? that was the question and no answer from you bot.

What was the lie? There have been a zillion threads about this. It is a proven lie. Trump said he saved 1,100 jobs when the number is around 800. Some of the jobs he took credit for were R&D positions that were never leaving... he lied. And to prove he lied, he didn't admit it was a mistake when called out on it by this Union President. Instead he attacked the him.

image.jpeg
So the Steel Workers Union Local President that handles the Carrier plant in Indiana called Trump out for lying about how many jobs he saved. Then what happens? Does Trump take the high road and admit he lied? Nope! He Tweets out:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Chuck Jones, who is President of United Steelworkers 1999, has done a terrible job representing workers. No wonder companies flee country!

Classy move by The Donald right? I mean how is the Local President going to negotiate a deal to beat the wages in Mexico... without Pence stepping in and giving a tax break to Carrier? But wait! Then Trump supporters start calling the poor guy... the Local Union President, the guy that everyone liked before, and giving him threats! Threats on him, his car, and HIS KIDS! Classy move Trump supporters...

Jones told MSNBC that his phone started ringing about 30 minutes later.

He said one caller asked: “What kind of car do you drive?”

We’re coming for you,” another said.

“Nothing that says they’re gonna kill me, but, you know, ’You better keep your eye on your kids,’” Jones explained. “‘We know what car you drive.’ Things along those lines.”

Union leader who says Trump lied about Carrier deal refuses to back down

I've called you out hack-twat, and now you are gonna go slinking away. Come back and take it like the bitch you are.

Slinking away? You're wrong, and you support a guy getting death threats and his kids getting threatened. You're a slime ball and I hope Karma gets you just the same as it did someone else on this board.
dude, you have no clue what is what. Stop while you have some integrity left. or maybe you don't.

I don't? It's fucking right there. Trump lied... and he continues to lie. And you eat it up and defend him. I'm simply amazed how so many of you buy into it. I really truly am dumbfounded how so many people can sit and be lied to straight to their faces and ignore it and accept it. How? How in the 21st Century can so many people sit and be lied to repeatedly by one person and sit and accept it?

What was the lie? There have been a zillion threads about this. It is a proven lie. Trump said he saved 1,100 jobs when the number is around 800. Some of the jobs he took credit for were R&D positions that were never leaving... he lied. And to prove he lied, he didn't admit it was a mistake when called out on it by this Union President. Instead he attacked the him.

It's interesting your all of sudden interested in exact numbers, bitch-tits.

I think the left ran out of safety blankets. Whatever will they do to survive now?
The guy is receiving death threats against him and his family.
He shouldn't have been an ungrateful piss ant. Would he rather ALL the jobs went to Mexico? This is why the unions workers voted Trump because the union don't do SHIT to stop this crap. Oh and that scumbag voted for Clinton.
Right.
Having a different opinion is worthy of a personal attack on social media from the President-elect of the US and death treats against your family.
Sounds fair enough.
"One people, one country, one leader"
Baby-facepalm.jpg

Hillary lied and people died. We could still have the FBI finish the Clinton Fondation and email issues...

Again, Hillary, Hillary, Hillary, Clinton, Clinton, Clinton... if you guys didn't have her name to use you wouldn't have a single defense for anything Trump does. Fucking man up and hold individuals accountable for their own actions and quit pointing the finger at others. It's worse than any whining you could ever blame on the left.

I think the left ran out of safety blankets. Whatever will they do to survive now?
Proof?
i've seen numbers from 600-1300, until the deal goes through and they finish moving some of the other jobs one doesn't know.

But your obsession over a 30% difference, and the need to call it a "lie" is just the proof that you are a cheap, dime-store partisan hack-twat.

You've "seen?" So you don't believe the word of the Local Union President that was in on the deal? Gotcha. So your opinion is worthless. Ok time to move on.

seriously, thats one question that may never be answered about those that supported first barry and then Hillary.

It's interesting your all of sudden interested in exact numbers, bitch-tits.

Right numbnuts, you can't defend your lying ass man child so you go his route and start calling names. I can see why you voted for him, you are on the same intellectual level.

well the news is reporting 1100 jobs. and aren't they fact checking? I mean, how do you know it wasn't 1,100 jobs? The carrier folks haven't corrected that number, nor anyone except you loser lefts. so I'd say it's you all trying to imply something that never happened. LOL. :itsok:

Again, Hillary, Hillary, Hillary, Clinton, Clinton, Clinton... if you guys didn't have her name to use you wouldn't have a single defense for anything Trump does. Fucking man up and hold individuals accountable for their own actions and quit pointing the finger at others. It's worse than any whining you could ever blame on the left.

Lewdog accountability score: 0 (it was actually negative, but that didn't make sense)

So the Steel Workers Union Local President that handles the Carrier plant in Indiana called Trump out for lying about how many jobs he saved. Then what happens? Does Trump take the high road and admit he lied? Nope! He Tweets out:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Chuck Jones, who is President of United Steelworkers 1999, has done a terrible job representing workers. No wonder companies flee country!

Classy move by The Donald right? I mean how is the Local President going to negotiate a deal to beat the wages in Mexico... without Pence stepping in and giving a tax break to Carrier? But wait! Then Trump supporters start calling the poor guy... the Local Union President, the guy that everyone liked before, and giving him threats! Threats on him, his car, and HIS KIDS! Classy move Trump supporters...

Jones told MSNBC that his phone started ringing about 30 minutes later.

He said one caller asked: “What kind of car do you drive?”

We’re coming for you,” another said.

“Nothing that says they’re gonna kill me, but, you know, ’You better keep your eye on your kids,’” Jones explained. “‘We know what car you drive.’ Things along those lines.”

Union leader who says Trump lied about Carrier deal refuses to back down

Since when have Union Leaders (AKA Mobsters) ever told the truth? Did it ever dawn on you that the Union Leader was lying so that he could get his name in the paper?

Not a lie.

How many jobs did the Carrier deal save?

how many states are in the union, 57?

How many jobs did the Carrier deal save?

i've seen numbers from 600-1300, until the deal goes through and they finish moving some of the other jobs one doesn't know.

But your obsession over a 30% difference, and the need to call it a "lie" is just the proof that you are a cheap, dime-store partisan hack-twat.

I wouldn't believe a union thug, period.

Right numbnuts, you can't defend your lying ass man child so you go his route and start calling names. I can see why you voted for him, you are on the same intellectual level.

...you were saying?

Proof?

seriously, thats one question that may never be answered about those that supported first barry and then Hillary.

Again, so if someone else lied, it's ok to support your own liar as long as he is in your political party? WTF sense does that make?

Hillary lied and people died. We could still have the FBI finish the Clinton Fondation and email issues...

wow, what a fking hypocrite. you never once called obummer out. Especially his lies about obummercare.

Proof?

Again, so if someone else lied, it's ok to support your own liar as long as he is in your political party? WTF sense does that make?
exactly, so why did you support hitlery and her email shit?

wow, what a fking hypocrite. you never once called obummer out. Especially his lies about obummercare.

I wasn't fucking on this forum during that time was I?

no, he just said it was ok to support a liar if that liar is in your own party.

Forum List

Back