Stay Classy Trump Supporters...

Proof?
seriously, thats one question that may never be answered about those that supported first barry and then Hillary.

Again, so if someone else lied, it's ok to support your own liar as long as he is in your political party? WTF sense does that make?
exactly, so why did you support hitlery and her email shit?

I didn't? I've said all along she should be in jail? Try again?
you did, hmmm. what about obummercare, no lies there?

Dude, I wasn't even a member on this forum then.
so? do you or do you not believe obummer lied about obummercare? I give two shits when you joined here.

how many states are in the union, 57?

How many jobs did the Carrier deal save?

i've seen numbers from 600-1300, until the deal goes through and they finish moving some of the other jobs one doesn't know.

But your obsession over a 30% difference, and the need to call it a "lie" is just the proof that you are a cheap, dime-store partisan hack-twat.

You've "seen?" So you don't believe the word of the Local Union President that was in on the deal? Gotcha. So your opinion is worthless. Ok time to move on.
I wouldn't believe a union thug, period.
'Union thug'?
What's he done to deserve that title?
Most union leaders are and the fact that he's (mis)using his position to hammer a political enemy tells me he's par for the course.

I think the left ran out of safety blankets. Whatever will they do to survive now?
The guy is receiving death threats against him and his family.
Proof?
Slinking away? You're wrong, and you support a guy getting death threats and his kids getting threatened. You're a slime ball and I hope Karma gets you just the same as it did someone else on this board.
dude, you have no clue what is what. Stop while you have some integrity left. or maybe you don't.

I don't? It's fucking right there. Trump lied... and he continues to lie. And you eat it up and defend him. I'm simply amazed how so many of you buy into it. I really truly am dumbfounded how so many people can sit and be lied to straight to their faces and ignore it and accept it. How? How in the 21st Century can so many people sit and be lied to repeatedly by one person and sit and accept it?
seriously, thats one question that may never be answered about those that supported first barry and then Hillary.
They ask ‘if I have children’: Carrier union president receiving death threats after criticizing Trump
how is that evidence? Did he report it to the cops? They can run traces on phones and email you know.
If it was true would you think it's a bad thing?
Would you criticise anyone making such threats against him?

Again, Hillary, Hillary, Hillary, Clinton, Clinton, Clinton... if you guys didn't have her name to use you wouldn't have a single defense for anything Trump does. Fucking man up and hold individuals accountable for their own actions and quit pointing the finger at others. It's worse than any whining you could ever blame on the left.
wow, what a fking hypocrite. you never once called obummer out. Especially his lies about obummercare.

I wasn't fucking on this forum during that time was I?
I could be wrong but Im not sure anyone can actually tell where you were indulging in your pay to play business. Dont know if you were doing it on this forum or not.

I can prove from all the way back in April of 2015 I didn't support Hillary from post on another forum.
so you were a Gary Johnson loser supporter? hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

No, I was a Bernie Supporter.

I think the left ran out of safety blankets. Whatever will they do to survive now?
Proof?
yes, because a Union hack is an impartial observer....

I've called you out hack-twat, and now you are gonna go slinking away. Come back and take it like the bitch you are.

Slinking away? You're wrong, and you support a guy getting death threats and his kids getting threatened. You're a slime ball and I hope Karma gets you just the same as it did someone else on this board.
dude, you have no clue what is what. Stop while you have some integrity left. or maybe you don't.

I don't? It's fucking right there. Trump lied... and he continues to lie. And you eat it up and defend him. I'm simply amazed how so many of you buy into it. I really truly am dumbfounded how so many people can sit and be lied to straight to their faces and ignore it and accept it. How? How in the 21st Century can so many people sit and be lied to repeatedly by one person and sit and accept it?
They ask ‘if I have children’: Carrier union president receiving death threats after criticizing Trump
Where's the police report?

So the Steel Workers Union Local President that handles the Carrier plant in Indiana called Trump out for lying about how many jobs he saved. Then what happens? Does Trump take the high road and admit he lied? Nope! He Tweets out:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Chuck Jones, who is President of United Steelworkers 1999, has done a terrible job representing workers. No wonder companies flee country!

Classy move by The Donald right? I mean how is the Local President going to negotiate a deal to beat the wages in Mexico... without Pence stepping in and giving a tax break to Carrier? But wait! Then Trump supporters start calling the poor guy... the Local Union President, the guy that everyone liked before, and giving him threats! Threats on him, his car, and HIS KIDS! Classy move Trump supporters...

Jones told MSNBC that his phone started ringing about 30 minutes later.

He said one caller asked: “What kind of car do you drive?”

We’re coming for you,” another said.

“Nothing that says they’re gonna kill me, but, you know, ’You better keep your eye on your kids,’” Jones explained. “‘We know what car you drive.’ Things along those lines.”

Union leader who says Trump lied about Carrier deal refuses to back down

This is one of the things Trump does that I actually like. He doesn't back down. He doesn't kowtow to mainstream progressive sniping.

He got caught in a lie. By someone that was in on the negotiations and knows the truth. Instead of admitting he was wrong, he attacks the guy. The same Union guy that just last week Republicans on here were talking about how important Unions are.

How is the truth an "attack?"

How was the Steelworker's Union President going to stop Carrier from moving jobs without Mike Pence giving them a tax break? Why aren't you asking why Mike Pence didn't stop Carrier from moving in the first place?

I agreed with Trump's tweet, where does Trump say any of that in his tweet?

i've seen numbers from 600-1300, until the deal goes through and they finish moving some of the other jobs one doesn't know.

But your obsession over a 30% difference, and the need to call it a "lie" is just the proof that you are a cheap, dime-store partisan hack-twat.

You've "seen?" So you don't believe the word of the Local Union President that was in on the deal? Gotcha. So your opinion is worthless. Ok time to move on.
'Union thug'?
he's a union boss. hence Union thug. you should learn about unions and their thuggery.

He shouldn't have been an ungrateful piss ant. Would he rather ALL the jobs went to Mexico? This is why the unions workers voted Trump because the union don't do SHIT to stop this crap. Oh and that scumbag voted for Clinton.
Right.
Having a different opinion is worthy of a personal attack on social media from the President-elect of the US and death treats against your family.
Sounds fair enough.
"One people, one country, one leader"
Now you are getting with the program! Good job.

Lefties are just getting a taste of their own medicine....that clown brought it on himself. He literally WHINED because over 700 jobs were saved...that's pathetic.

wow, what a fking hypocrite. you never once called obummer out. Especially his lies about obummercare.

I could be wrong but Im not sure anyone can actually tell where you were indulging in your pay to play business. Dont know if you were doing it on this forum or not.

I can prove from all the way back in April of 2015 I didn't support Hillary from post on another forum.

Please, you voted for the hildabeast

Especially since it is more or less, their job to save jobs, and TRUMP, TRUMPED this UNION sycophant.

'Union thug'?
Most union leaders are and the fact that he's (mis)using his position to hammer a political enemy tells me he's par for the course.
So you just made up the 'union thug' thing.
You have no reason to call him that at all except that you're using the Trump playbook...you're learning well.

It's his job to advocate for his members.

Proof?

how is that evidence? Did he report it to the cops? They can run traces on phones and email you know.
If it was true would you think it's a bad thing?
Would you criticise anyone making such threats against him?
I can't answer that, cause I don't believe it. Did he contact the police and report this? if he did that then I'll answer.

'Union thug'?
So you just made up the 'union thug' thing.
You have no reason to call him that at all except that you're using the Trump playbook...you're learning well.

It's his job to advocate for his members.
I've used the term before I knew anything about Trump. It's funny how people make shit up and accuse others of it. He's supposed to be representing the union, not running his blowhole for political points. He isn't "advocating" for the members. And what did he do to keep their jobs here, pray tell?

so you didn't vote in the general election? so go pound sand you have no voice here.

Hillary lied and people died. We could still have the FBI finish the Clinton Fondation and email issues...

Again, Hillary, Hillary, Hillary, Clinton, Clinton, Clinton... if you guys didn't have her name to use you wouldn't have a single defense for anything Trump does. Fucking man up and hold individuals accountable for their own actions and quit pointing the finger at others. It's worse than any whining you could ever blame on the left.
no, he just said it was ok to support a liar if that liar is in your own party.

Aren't you the one saying it is OK to support a Union Boss who did nothing to save even a single job at Carrier? Is it ok for that Union Boss to be a worthless phoney, take the worker's union dues, and do nothing for them, and then in embrassing fashion try to tarnish what was a nice achievement for The President and Mike Pence.

That Union Boss still has the stench of Clinton's Labia on his Lying Lips.
Smells like Rotten Tuna.
Maybe that is why they call Chuck, Charlie Tuna

'Union thug'?
he's a union boss. hence Union thug. you should learn about unions and their thuggery.
So, you're just making it up.
You don't know anything about him at all.
Cleared up nicely, thanks.

the electors really need to pick someone else as our president come Dec 19th...they need to do their constitutional duty... and stand up to the bullies that will threaten their lives.

Forum List

Back