Stay Classy Trump Supporters...

I think the left ran out of safety blankets. Whatever will they do to survive now?
The guy is receiving death threats against him and his family.
He shouldn't have been an ungrateful piss ant. Would he rather ALL the jobs went to Mexico? This is why the unions workers voted Trump because the union don't do SHIT to stop this crap. Oh and that scumbag voted for Clinton.
Right.
Having a different opinion is worthy of a personal attack on social media from the President-elect of the US and death treats against your family.
Sounds fair enough.
"One people, one country, one leader"
Now you are getting with the program! Good job.

Lefties are just getting a taste of their own medicine....that clown brought it on himself. He literally WHINED because over 700 jobs were saved...that's pathetic.
I saw no whining.
The President-elect is about to be the Whiner-In-Chief.

I wasn't fucking on this forum during that time was I?
I could be wrong but Im not sure anyone can actually tell where you were indulging in your pay to play business. Dont know if you were doing it on this forum or not.

I can prove from all the way back in April of 2015 I didn't support Hillary from post on another forum.
so you were a Gary Johnson loser supporter? hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

No, I was a Bernie Supporter.
so you didn't vote in the general election? so go pound sand you have no voice here.

Of course I didn't vote for anyone. I'm not going to vote for someone to hold a position they don't deserve or aren't qualified for. What sense does that make?

I can prove from all the way back in April of 2015 I didn't support Hillary from post on another forum.

Pull up the one where you said you make $250,000 a year too.

Never said I did. I've never lied about myself on this forum. I'm a full time student. Good try though.
oh I see, a full time student that knows more about unions than people that have actually been working and dealing with the scum for their entire working career.
See people here is the problem, "students" are no longer able to think for themselves, they are being indoctrinated into a way of life that just is not going to work.

i've seen numbers from 600-1300, until the deal goes through and they finish moving some of the other jobs one doesn't know.

But your obsession over a 30% difference, and the need to call it a "lie" is just the proof that you are a cheap, dime-store partisan hack-twat.

You've "seen?" So you don't believe the word of the Local Union President that was in on the deal? Gotcha. So your opinion is worthless. Ok time to move on.
I wouldn't believe a union thug, period.
'Union thug'?
What's he done to deserve that title?
he's a union boss. hence Union thug. you should learn about unions and their thuggery.
So, you're just making it up.
You don't know anything about him at all.
Cleared up nicely, thanks.
why did he complain about trump saving any number of jobs. If he saved one, it's a win. Or do you prefer people shouldn't work? His behavior is my evidence. First he should have not said anything, second, he shouldn't have lied to draw attention. That in itself is thuggery. So the evidence is all there bubba. I made nothing up, he did.

the electors really need to pick someone else as our president come Dec 19th...they need to do their constitutional duty... and stand up to the bullies that will threaten their lives.

...or they could follow the pledge they made to faithfully execute a vote for the person who won in their state.

Btw, where does it say bullies in the Constitution?

I could be wrong but Im not sure anyone can actually tell where you were indulging in your pay to play business. Dont know if you were doing it on this forum or not.

so you didn't vote in the general election? so go pound sand you have no voice here.

Of course I didn't vote for anyone. I'm not going to vote for someone to hold a position they don't deserve or aren't qualified for. What sense does that make?
not much not voting. I'm done with you now.

Pull up the one where you said you make $250,000 a year too.

Never said I did. I've never lied about myself on this forum. I'm a full time student. Good try though.
oh I see, a full time student that knows more about unions than people that have actually been working and dealing with the scum for their entire working career.
See people here is the problem, "students" are no longer able to think for themselves, they are being indoctrinated into a way of life that just is not going to work.

I used to be a member of AFSCME when I was a corrections officer in Ohio. I'm 40 years old and started back to finish my degree last year.

I don't? It's fucking right there. Trump lied... and he continues to lie. And you eat it up and defend him. I'm simply amazed how so many of you buy into it. I really truly am dumbfounded how so many people can sit and be lied to straight to their faces and ignore it and accept it. How? How in the 21st Century can so many people sit and be lied to repeatedly by one person and sit and accept it?

Hillary lied and people died. We could still have the FBI finish the Clinton Fondation and email issues...

Again, Hillary, Hillary, Hillary, Clinton, Clinton, Clinton... if you guys didn't have her name to use you wouldn't have a single defense for anything Trump does. Fucking man up and hold individuals accountable for their own actions and quit pointing the finger at others. It's worse than any whining you could ever blame on the left.
wow, what a fking hypocrite. you never once called obummer out. Especially his lies about obummercare.
no, he just said it was ok to support a liar if that liar is in your own party.

Aren't you the one saying it is OK to support a Union Boss who did nothing to save even a single job at Carrier? Is it ok for that Union Boss to be a worthless phoney, take the worker's union dues, and do nothing for them, and then in embrassing fashion try to tarnish what was a nice achievement for The President and Mike Pence.

That Union Boss still has the stench of Clinton's Labia on his Lying Lips.
Smells like Rotten Tuna.
Maybe that is why they call Chuck, Charlie Tuna
where did I say it was ok to support a union boss, I am most likely one of the biggest haters of unions there are. They serve no purpose other than to protect the lazy worthless worker that all the other workers have to cover for.
Unions are the main reason jobs are being lost in this country.

Point being you can't post here from another forum, so its your word only.

I can send you a private message with the link to it to provide proof. I already sent it to one person.

No thank you, see it really doesn't matter, because we have the evidence of what you have said here since.

the electors really need to pick someone else as our president come Dec 19th...they need to do their constitutional duty... and stand up to the bullies that will threaten their lives.
can you get any smaller font?

Yeah, gotcha. So I should feel bad for using my morals to not vote for people I didn't think should be President?

I think the left ran out of safety blankets. Whatever will they do to survive now?
He shouldn't have been an ungrateful piss ant. Would he rather ALL the jobs went to Mexico? This is why the unions workers voted Trump because the union don't do SHIT to stop this crap. Oh and that scumbag voted for Clinton.
Right.
Having a different opinion is worthy of a personal attack on social media from the President-elect of the US and death treats against your family.
Sounds fair enough.

Lefties are just getting a taste of their own medicine....that clown brought it on himself. He literally WHINED because over 700 jobs were saved...that's pathetic.
I saw no whining.

The Only Whining I see is by Charlie The Tuna Union Boss who got his dick caught in a vise by taking Union Dues and not being able to save a single job at Carrier for his Union Members, and being Trumped by Trump.

BTW, Trump just got Japan to invest $50 Million in a plant in the US, and is getting Apple to come back to the USA to build IPHONEs

President Trump isn't even president yet and has done more in a few weeks as President Elect than what Obama Bin Laden has done in 8 years.

Meanwhile Hillary Clinton and Jill Stein are having a lover's quarrel after case after case of theirs trying to over turn the election gets thrown out of court.

LMFAO

Point being you can't post here from another forum, so its your word only.

I can send you a private message with the link to it to provide proof. I already sent it to one person.

No thank you, see it really doesn't matter, because we have the evidence of what you have said here since.

Evidence of what? I've always said I never supported Hillary. You guys just like to make shit up as a strawman argument.

Right.
Sounds fair enough.

I saw no whining.
The Uniontard is WHINING ONLY 700 jobs were saved...I guess he would be happier with ZERO jobs being saved.

Yeah, gotcha. So I should feel bad for using my morals to not vote for people I didn't think should be President?
you should shut up cause you have no rights to argue against who won.

Evidence of what? I've always said I never supported Hillary. You guys just like to make shit up as a strawman argument.

Your body of posting Lewdog. Evidence shows you bash Trump almost exclusively.

You've "seen?" So you don't believe the word of the Local Union President that was in on the deal? Gotcha. So your opinion is worthless. Ok time to move on.
I wouldn't believe a union thug, period.
'Union thug'?
What's he done to deserve that title?
he's a union boss. hence Union thug. you should learn about unions and their thuggery.
So, you're just making it up.
You don't know anything about him at all.
Cleared up nicely, thanks.
why did he complain about trump saving any number of jobs. If he saved one, it's a win. Or do you prefer people shouldn't work? His behavior is my evidence. First he should have not said anything, second, he shouldn't have lied to draw attention. That in itself is thuggery. So the evidence is all there bubba. I made nothing up, he did.

Because Charlie the Tuna Union Boss is a Hildabeast B1tch, who took Union Dues, sent them to Clinton's Campaign, voted for her, yet did nothing to save one job at Carrier.

Now he is like all the other sore butt hurt lying loser liberals and just crying a river over his failures.

you should shut up cause you have no rights to argue against who won.

Sure I do. Because before I supported Bernie I supported Jeb Bush... and Republicans had a choice to elect someone other than Trump to represent the party in the General Election. Trump is a lying sack of shit. And it amazes me how so many people defend voting for Trump by saying it was either him or Hillary. No, no it wasn't. It could have been Bush, Cruz, Rubio, or Kasich. And no, I'm not going to vote for someone just because I have a vote... if I don't feel they deserve a vote. That's a ridiculously dumb way to elect the President.

Forum List

Back