Stay Classy Trump Supporters...

I wouldn't believe a union thug, period.
'Union thug'?
What's he done to deserve that title?
he's a union boss. hence Union thug. you should learn about unions and their thuggery.
So, you're just making it up.
You don't know anything about him at all.
Cleared up nicely, thanks.
why did he complain about trump saving any number of jobs. If he saved one, it's a win. Or do you prefer people shouldn't work? His behavior is my evidence. First he should have not said anything, second, he shouldn't have lied to draw attention. That in itself is thuggery. So the evidence is all there bubba. I made nothing up, he did.

Because Charlie the Tuna Union Boss is a Hildabeast B1tch, who took Union Dues, sent them to Clinton's Campaign, voted for her, yet did nothing to save one job at Carrier.

Now he is like all the other sore butt hurt lying loser liberals and just crying a river over his failures.
it only demonstrates unions aren't for jobs.

Evidence of what? I've always said I never supported Hillary. You guys just like to make shit up as a strawman argument.

Your body of posting Lewdog. Evidence shows you bash Trump almost exclusively.

Because Trump IS the President. Why should I be talking about Hillary? She doesn't matter anymore. Before the election I posted about how we were fucked either way. You can not show a single post where I have said I supported Hillary as President.

I love how people like to claim we are fucked before Trump even takes office despite the fact he saved jobs at Carrier, got the Japanese to invest in a $50 Million dollar plant here, put Boeing on Notice, and is getting Apple to come back to the US to build IPHONES.

Has there ever been a President Elect that has done so much in such a short time after being elected and before taking office?

'Union thug'?
What's he done to deserve that title?
he's a union boss. hence Union thug. you should learn about unions and their thuggery.
So, you're just making it up.
You don't know anything about him at all.
Cleared up nicely, thanks.
why did he complain about trump saving any number of jobs. If he saved one, it's a win. Or do you prefer people shouldn't work? His behavior is my evidence. First he should have not said anything, second, he shouldn't have lied to draw attention. That in itself is thuggery. So the evidence is all there bubba. I made nothing up, he did.

Because Charlie the Tuna Union Boss is a Hildabeast B1tch, who took Union Dues, sent them to Clinton's Campaign, voted for her, yet did nothing to save one job at Carrier.

Now he is like all the other sore butt hurt lying loser liberals and just crying a river over his failures.
it only demonstrates unions aren't for jobs.

No, they really aren't anymore. They are just revenue collectors for the Dimscum party.

So the Steel Workers Union Local President that handles the Carrier plant in Indiana called Trump out for lying about how many jobs he saved. Then what happens? Does Trump take the high road and admit he lied? Nope! He Tweets out:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Chuck Jones, who is President of United Steelworkers 1999, has done a terrible job representing workers. No wonder companies flee country!

Classy move by The Donald right? I mean how is the Local President going to negotiate a deal to beat the wages in Mexico... without Pence stepping in and giving a tax break to Carrier? But wait! Then Trump supporters start calling the poor guy... the Local Union President, the guy that everyone liked before, and giving him threats! Threats on him, his car, and HIS KIDS! Classy move Trump supporters...

Jones told MSNBC that his phone started ringing about 30 minutes later.

He said one caller asked: “What kind of car do you drive?”

We’re coming for you,” another said.

“Nothing that says they’re gonna kill me, but, you know, ’You better keep your eye on your kids,’” Jones explained. “‘We know what car you drive.’ Things along those lines.”

Union leader who says Trump lied about Carrier deal refuses to back down
Telling the truth scares all liberals, doesn't it?

Evidence of what? I've always said I never supported Hillary. You guys just like to make shit up as a strawman argument.

Because Trump IS the President. Why should I be talking about Hillary? She doesn't matter anymore. Before the election I posted about how we were fucked either way. You can not show a single post where I have said I supported Hillary as President.

"I've got no sorry grapes. I hated either of them to win... though towards the end I was kind of hoping Hillary just because of how arrogant many Trump supporters are." - Lewdog 11/9

"I've got no sorry grapes. I hated either of them to win... though towards the end I was kind of hoping Hillary just because of how arrogant many Trump supporters are." - Lewdog 11/9

Does that say I really supported her as President? Kind of hoping out of spite, is in no way supporting her. This thread exemplifies why... supporting death threats for a guy and his kids for telling the truth is certainly evidence of my feelings.

Does that say I really supported her as President? Kind of hoping out of spite, is in no way supporting her. This thread exemplifies why... supporting death threats for a guy and his kids for telling the truth is certainly evidence of my feelings.

Sounds like you picked the lesser of two bad choices. Though in fairness, you were very consistent in pointing out you disliked Clinton considerably.

I think the left ran out of safety blankets. Whatever will they do to survive now?

Death threats are OK now smh
do you have proof of the death threats? Certainly there has to be an FBI investigation going on or something.
Or is the union trash doing what they do best and lying.
My bet is that he is lying, its what they do .

You guys are going down a seriously fucked up path. Even when someone has proven death threats you'll find a new reason why every incident is fake or excusable.

I think the left ran out of safety blankets. Whatever will they do to survive now?

do you have proof of the death threats? Certainly there has to be an FBI investigation going on or something.

You guys are going down a seriously fucked up path. Even when someone has proven death threats you'll find a new reason why every incident is fake or excusable.
so no threats.
got you.

so no threats.
got you.

Its impossible to prove something to someone who doesn't accept facts. You couldn't even name a source you would accept as fact if I gave you the chance. Go ahead and try, if you're game.

so no threats.
got you.

Its impossible to prove something to someone who doesn't accept facts. You couldn't even name a source you would accept as fact if I gave you the chance. Go ahead and try, if you're game.
its not up to me to prove anything, you claimed there were threats, Im sure you can prove this.
So do it or admit that you have no clue and that union people mostly liars anyway,.

so no threats.
got you.

It will only be true if it is posted on Breitbart or Info Wars.

so no threats.
got you.

It will only be true if it is posted on Breitbart or Info Wars.
so you have nothing but refuse to admit that you were trying to spread lies again.

✔@realDonaldTrump
Chuck Jones, who is President of United Steelworkers 1999, has done a terrible job representing workers. No wonder companies flee country!

Classy move by The Donald right? I mean how is the Local President going to negotiate a deal to beat the wages in Mexico... without Pence stepping in and giving a tax break to Carrier? But wait! Then Trump supporters start calling the poor guy... the Local Union President, the guy that everyone liked before, and giving him threats! Threats on him, his car, and HIS KIDS! Classy move Trump supporters...

Oh, I'm sorry, did you just gloss over all the news stories of the Trump electors receiving harassing phone calls, emails, letters, and death threats?

Wonder if they are investigating the hundreds of death threats against our President elect?

Forum List

Back