STD cases on the rise, gee, I wonder why ?

Numbers of gays/lesbians is subject to respondants accepting that they're gay. As such only about 3% do. Yet if you include those who identify as straight but have sex primary with men, or have the occasional dalliance, it's more like 60%.

+60% is No Minority!

KinseyGoys.gif

The OP says STD's are on the rise. I have not refuted that. What I refute is your childish attempt to claim that it is due to the failure of teaching abstinence based on an article on one high school.

You've ignored it. You haven't refuted it.

Wait. The free condoms didn't eradicate STD's?

Not at abstinence-only Christian high schools.
Aww. Did you think that up all by yourself or was it a syphilis induced inspiration?

Facts upset you, don't they? Here's the story again (from a local media outlet, so you can skip the usual "MSM" speech):

Chlamydia rampant at Texas abstinence-only high school
Uh yes. Let's all listen as the mind numb chant FACTS FACTS FACTS .

Not interested in your playlist. Maybe you can explain to the class why you think a high school that preaches abstinence only is riddled with chlamydia.

Or just take the standard GOOPer way out and claim it's a lie.
Reading the article it seems that rampant means something other than rampant. Out of 300 students 20 have chlamydia. While not a perfect 100% score whatever they are teaching is working for 280 students.

Not at abstinence-only Christian high schools.
Aww. Did you think that up all by yourself or was it a syphilis induced inspiration?

Facts upset you, don't they? Here's the story again (from a local media outlet, so you can skip the usual "MSM" speech):

Not interested in your playlist. Maybe you can explain to the class why you think a high school that preaches abstinence only is riddled with chlamydia.

Reading the article it seems that rampant means something other than rampant. Out of 300 students 20 have chlamydia. While not a perfect 100% score whatever they are teaching is working for 280 students.

So your argument is that abstinence only works? Or that you don't understand that not everyone who has sex gets chlamydia? Those 20 could be the tip of the iceberg (note, I'm not saying "are" because, unlike RWs, I like to wait for facts). This might not be the only school.

Offhand, my answer to the "I wonder why?" question would be "lack of information, lack of access, and Stupid Religious Tricks."

The OP says STD's are on the rise. I have not refuted that. What I refute is your childish attempt to claim that it is due to the failure of teaching abstinence based on an article on one high school.

You haven't read what I wrote! Still, OK. That's how you see it. You know what I think? You have no sense of humor. You have no honest curiosity. All you've got is nasty indignation. You bore me. You will waste no more of my time.

I think he means the irresponsible people (GAYS) get STD's except the abstinence only hetero people who got it from toilet seats and stuff

lol

STDS were brought over from europe by the christians with columbus

Dunno about that, but do know for sure they brought it to Hawaii. Until Christian missionaries showed up, Hawaiins were having very happy sex lives with next to no mention in their antique literature about STDs. Then the missionaries showed up and suddenly everybody started catching icky things from each other.

Sexual Behavior in Pre Contact Hawai’i:

"Sexual Behavior in Pre-Contact Hawai’i:
A Sexological Ethnography
MILTON DIAMOND, PH.D.
Universty of Hawai'i at Manoa
Honolulu Hawaii, Estados Unidos

The absence of concern with sexually transmitted disease (this affliction arrived with the first sailors from Europe in 1778), the lack of concern with illegitimacy, a permissive attitude toward multiple sex partners, and a feeling of obligation to sexually instruct in deed as well as in theory, freed the tradiional Hawai’ians from most of contemporary Western society’s great fears associated with sexual expression. "

I think he means the irresponsible people (GAYS) get STD's except the abstinence only hetero people who got it from toilet seats and stuff

lol
How nice of you to pull your head out of the toilet to help a pal.

lol
How nice of you to pull your head out of the toilet to help a pal.

http://www.brainfacts.org/diseases-disorders/diseases-a-to-z-from-ninds/neurosyphilis/

It's clearly everybody fucking everybody and anybody. People, men and women combined, have absolutely zero morals today. I knew a woman that had three different guys on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. Since then it's gotten even worse, and I met a skank who was doing a half dozen guys at the same time while trying to decide which one she'd settle on. That disgusting! No wonder we have so many women having kids and they are clueless who the baby's daddy even is. And, they never consider how destructive it ultimately is to the kids, the men, or themselves. Except in circumstances of rape, there's no excuse for STDs, IMO. And in the case of rape, the numbers would be dramatically less if the women would use their head about where they go and how provocatively they dress. Sometimes you get what you ask for, and deserve the results by your stupidity.

So your argument is that abstinence only works? Or that you don't understand that not everyone who has sex gets chlamydia? Those 20 could be the tip of the iceberg (note, I'm not saying "are" because, unlike RWs, I like to wait for facts). This might not be the only school.

Offhand, my answer to the "I wonder why?" question would be "lack of information, lack of access, and Stupid Religious Tricks."
Your statement was that chlamydia was rampant at this school. Obviously it's not rampant. Facts is facts.

Your statement was that chlamydia was rampant at this school. Obviously it's not rampant. Facts is facts.

When you've tested every single student, you'll have data to support your "obviously." Until then, you're just dancing around the fact that at least part of the reason for the spread of STDs is ignorance.

Of course abstinence works. It prevents stds and pregnancy. It works until the people are no longer abstinent.

When you've tested every single student, you'll have data to support your "obviously." Until then, you're just dancing around the fact that at least part of the reason for the spread of STDs is ignorance.
The entirety of the reason for the spread of stds is having sex. Sorry to tell you, but that's the real reason.

Of course abstinence works. It prevents stds and pregnancy. It works until the people are no longer abstinent.

Now there's your "obviously."

There's another dimension of the obvious, which is the unfounded belief that if you make something arcane and scary, people will avoid it.

The entirety of the reason for the spread of stds is having sex. Sorry to tell you, but that's the real reason.

Again, obvious.

What's implied in your post is that sex is evil, because you might catch an STD. That's where cause and effect become less obvious.

Forum List

Back