Steering Wheel Gate was a hoax.

He was blocked from testifying.
He was?

Then why did he testify in 2022?

"I don't recall being made aware of anything that took place with the president in his motorcade from the Ellipse back to the White House," Ornato testified on Nov. 29

She did not testify as to what the driver did.

She testified as to what she was told the driver did.

Why do you automatically believe Hutchinson lied instead of Ornato?

The driver testified months after Hutchinson.

If the drivers story was squelched....how did we find out about it?

That is the part I don't get.

Why would Trump wanting to go to the capital paint him in a bad light? He told his supporters he would meet them at the captial.

If anything, it seems that testimony Trump didn't want to do as promised and meet his supporters at the capital would actually be worse.

He was?

Then why did he testify in 2022?

"I don't recall being made aware of anything that took place with the president in his motorcade from the Ellipse back to the White House," Ornato testified on Nov. 29

Wow!
Seems to me a SS agent would remember the President attempting to hijack “the Beast” in order to overthrow the government.

Ya know, if it happened.

Wow!
Seems to me a SS agent would remember the President attempting to hijack “the Beast” in order to overthrow the government.

Ya know, if it happened.
Hutchinson never testified as to what she saw in the limo.

“Peacefully and Patriotically let your voices be heard”-President Donald J Trump, Jan 6, 2021.

You lose.
LOL, My side is not the one facing a long prison term, you dope.

It was fun to see your side was all gung-ho leading up to the attack and now, reduced to whining. Talk about losers. :itsok:

“Peacefully and Patriotically let your voices be heard”-President Donald J Trump, Jan 6, 2021.

You lose.

Ah yes, the plausible deniablity call to march "peacefully". The one any only time Trump said the word "peacefully". 12 times he told the crowd to "fight" or "fight like hell or you won't have a country", with passion and anger,

That one time call to march "peacefully" to the Capitol was Trump's attempt to evade legal responsibility for what he knew would happen when he sent an angry, armed mob to the Capitol.

Trump told them to march "peacefully" to the Capitol, which they did. The violence didn't start until they arrived at the Capitol.

Forum List

Back