Steering Wheel Gate was a hoax.

She was used as HEARSAY WITNESS on the date that mattered. She was not in the Beast.

And your spin doctors in the media ran with it. Oh how he grabbed the wheel and tried to go to the white house....
View attachment 916034

That was the whole point - the talking head propagandist could push this while privately laughing at their own useful idiots who actually thought that it was damning testimony.

Ya gotta be kidding? All of her various testimony was invaluable.... Only on the car thing was it second hand of what she was told... Inconsequential in the whole of things.
Which is found to be a lie. But used to gaslight the country with your INSURRCTION NONSENSE.

Everyone knows why your side questioned Hearsay. Because its DIRTY POLITICS.

Anyone been charged with Insurection yet, Oh NOT SORRY SCOTUS shut that BS down

Who? I said SHE should be in jail because she lied to a congressional committee on national TV. Unless you read my post, don't ever call me unintelligent again.
She reported a conversation she had. Are you not intelligent enough to realise that?

"The driver of the Beast on January 6 testified to the J6 committee that President Trump never physically assaulted secret service agents or lunged for the steering wheel when they refused to take him to the Capitol."

Putting aside that the driver lied, why did Don want to go to the Capital?

Again, why do you ask the first question?

What do you see as the GOP lie?
Relevance to Benedict Donald's criminal conduct. Allegedly, throwing a hissy fit over not being taken to the Capitol is not a crime.

The lie is that her testimony was a lie. Like you said it's hearsay. He said, she said.

Which is found to be a lie. But used to gaslight the country with your INSURRCTION NONSENSE.

Everyone knows why your side questioned Hearsay. Because its DIRTY POLITICS.

Anyone been charged with Insurection yet, Oh NOT SORRY SCOTUS shut that BS down
There have been several Sedition charges and convictions.

"The driver of the Beast on January 6 testified to the J6 committee that President Trump never physically assaulted secret service agents or lunged for the steering wheel when they refused to take him to the Capitol."

Putting aside that the driver lied, why did Don want to go to the Capital?
Perhaps to stop the BS going on.

But you see I have ESPN not ESP.

This is just another session of calling out your LIES and gaslighting a country.

But you dont care youve beem Lying your whole life

Prove it with ACTUAL CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS.

SCOTUS JUST DESTROYED THAT LIE

THIS WASN'T A TRIAL YOU DOLT.
NO SHIT SHERLOCK it was another political GASLIGHTING EVENT.

From politicians who used to be lawyers.

A REAL JUDGE would have held them in contempt of court for trying to bring HEARSAY into the court.

That is not INSURRECTION. Sedition and INSURRECTION are not the same.

NAME SPECIFIC INSURRECTION CHARGES.

Forum List

Back