Steering Wheel Gate was a hoax.

You have a decent technical point and I will congratulate you. I was talking of when Cassidy told her story almost in tears and I saw her do this, about grabbing the driver by his throat. Credit her story for my mistake.
Can you post a link to Hutchinson saying.
about grabbing the driver by his throat.
The mistake is on YOU.
You are LYING

No, I'm saying the guy testified and the transcript is available for you to read and use as proof. When asked specifically if he told Hutchison this story, Ornato said "He couldn't recall". In other words, "Yes he did but, Trump is paying for his lawyer".
But the Beast driver called bullshit on Hutchinson.....under oath.......suck on that for a while.

Yes, you are definitely dodging any effort to support your idiotic lie. That's why you are trying to transfer the burden of proof to me. Like an uneducated slob who doesn't get how this works would be expected to do.
So you have now said you can't prove you assertions.

Got it.

Can you post a link to Hutchinson saying.

The mistake is on YOU.
You are LYING
You got me to fuck off for almost an hour so far listening to her precise words. Why didn't you listen to her? I told you I gave you points for being accurate then you called me a liar. After I agreed with you. Shame on you.

In this hour I wasted so far, she and Liz Cheney seem devoted to nailing Trump. At this point she has not yet talked of the drive. She has said Trump did not intend to go to the capitol. Then moments ago she said he was talked to about it.

No asshole. I don't respect YOU, because you're a lying idiot. I have no use whatsoever for liars. You attack the truth and the facts, and try to impose a false narrative on January 6th. Respect is earned and so is contempt, and you have earned nothing but my contempt for your lies, you're misogyny, and your condescending lectures about MY behaviour.

You're in no position to lecture anyone on their decorum, or their language, while you try to impose the Trumpian lies and fantasies on the rest of us.
You proved you don't respect yourself nor me nor others. And you called me a liar. It was not very long ago I was on other topics discussing those with others. You do not recall Cassidy discussing the driver and the attempt to grab his throat. But that is your fault not mine. misogyny you never stop acting like a pug.

You proved you don't respect yourself nor me nor others. And you called me a liar. It was not very long ago I was on other topics discussing those with others. You do not recall Cassidy discussing the driver and the attempt to grab his throat. But that is your fault not mine. misogyny you never stop acting like a pug.
You're just brainwashed with Fox etc bs....

But the Beast driver called bullshit on Hutchinson.....under oath.......suck on that for a while.
What he called bullshit on is the STORY Ornato told Hutchinson

Last edited:
These demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES have NO SELF-AWARENESS at all.
NONE!!!!!
Look at them twisting into pretzels denying REALITY in this thread.
It's amazing to behold, really.

Carry on.....

🥨

Forum List

Back