Steering Wheel Gate was a hoax.

I have no use whatsoever for liars.
Really? Tell us again how fentanyl is not coming across the US Southern border, and how 20 acres of prime waterfront Palm Beach real estate has “no value”.

You are the biggest lying sack on the innerwebs.

She claims a SS Agent told her the most preposterous story ever. A story the SS says never happened.

The driver who she claims Trump attacked says she is a liar.

So you tell us why Arnato would make up such an easily provable lie and tell her? What is his motivation for putting his career on the line?

This should be good……
: crickets: from Fort Fun Indiana

Perhaps Lesh can help the lil fella out. :auiqs.jpg:

Who is more likely to tell this lie:

Someone needing publicity to sell a book.

Or someone who would lose his career for telling the lie?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm"

If Trump gets in, buckle your belt Dems and get your nappies (diapers) on. Trump will sort out you corrupt assholes, for sure. He never lets a grudge go, ever.

As I've already said, folks, widen your gaze. Defenders of all things Don are jumping up and down about Cassidy being contradicted as if it is meaningful. It isn't. It does not discredit her first hand testimony about what she saw in person. Nor does it damage the credibility of the Jan. 6 committee's findings.

But the rubes think it does. Or at least they want to believe it does. More accurately put, THEY NEED TO BELIEVE IT DOES.

As I've already said, folks, widen your gaze. Defenders of all things Don are jumping up and down about Cassidy being contradicted as if it is meaningful. It isn't. It does not discredit her first hand testimony about what she saw in person. Nor does it damage the credibility of the Jan. 6 committee's findings.

But the rubes think it does. Or at least they want to believe it does. More accurately put, THEY NEED TO BELIEVE IT DOES.
The Jan 6 Clown Show has no credibility. Why did they showcase the liar and her hearsay instead of the limo driver?

Hmmmmmm……

Forum List

Back