Steering Wheel Gate was a hoax.

Why are you so obsessed with shit that doesn't fucking matter??? Stop wasting time with irrelevant bullshit.
Democrats never talked that way when Cassidy lied to them in that fake hearing.

Why? It wasn’t illegal and was an anecdote attesting to Trump’s state of mind.

It was also hearsay and never represented as anything but that

I still enjoy watching you humiliate yourself every time you insist Trump carjacked the Secret Service.

It's like some ritual you have to go through to show everyone how dumb you are.

lol

I challenge you to enter one of those huge limousines used by presidents, sit in the back seat and try to reach through glass dividing the car from the driver and grab his throat. Cassidy lied and Liz Cheney loved it.
Hey shit for brains .

That was the story Ornato TOLD HER.

Was Ornato lying to her?

Who cares.

She was relating a story HE TOLD HER

And yet she was sold as knowing what happened in the BEAST.

That's why this entire episode is a non-story.
What difference does it make?
If Hutchinson told that story that Engle(who was actually in the car) told Ornato, then every word from Ornato is hearsay too.
I challenge you to enter one of those huge limousines used by presidents, sit in the back seat and try to reach through glass dividing the car from the driver and grab his throat. Cassidy lied and Liz Cheney loved it.
Was it EVER said that trump grabbed his throat.
No Robert, NO, you made that up.....Why?
That's not part of the story, whether the story is true or false.

I still enjoy watching you humiliate yourself every time you insist Trump carjacked the Secret Service.

It's like some ritual you have to go through to show everyone how dumb you are.

lol
I never once “insisted” anything of the kind stupid.

Ornato is the one who said that to Hutchinson

Democrats never talked that way when Cassidy lied to them in that fake hearing.

Your really jumping to conclusions there asshole. Once again you prove you're a complete idiot!!!

You still haven't answered the question as to why you're so obsessed with attacking Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony, given that she never claimed she saw Trump do this, only that Tony Ornato had told her about it.

Ornato testified that he couldn't recall whether he told Hutchinson this story in his testimony before the January 6th Committee. If it never happened, wouldn't he have testified that no, he didn't tell her about it because it never happened. If it never happened, why would he testify that he couldn't recall whether he told Hutchinson about it?

By saying "He couldn't recall" whether he told her about it, Ornato is saying that it happened.

And yet she was sold as knowing what happened in the BEAST.

No she wasn't "sold" as knowing what happened.

You idiot make shit up about people, and then claim Democrats did it. Democrats didn't make a big deal about Trump attacking his driver because it doesn't fucking matter. Trump hasn't been charged with this, and it doesn't matter to the outcome of the day.

We care about the Insurrection and the attempts to murder members of the House and Senate, and overthrow the government, and YOU should too.

Talk about picking up the peanuts while be trampled by the elephants!

Your really jumping to conclusions there asshole. Once again you prove you're a complete idiot!!!

You still haven't answered the question as to why you're so obsessed with attacking Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony, given that she never claimed she saw Trump do this, only that Tony Ornato had told her about it.

Ornato testified that he couldn't recall whether he told Hutchinson this story in his testimony before the January 6th Committee. If it never happened, wouldn't he have testified that no, he didn't tell her about it because it never happened. If it never happened, why would he testify that he couldn't recall whether he told Hutchinson about it?

By saying "He couldn't recall" whether he told her about it, Ornato is saying that it happened.
I want to say this first. You do not respect others. Why? Because you do not respect yourself. You were not attacked. Your remark was discussed.
She never should have said this to the congress. She did not make any disclaimer. She told the silly story despite it seems her never being inside one of those gigantic presidential limousines. She lied. She had a reason for lying. It was to try to get her aims handled by Congress as were they truth. LiZ Cheney acted like she was a hero.

We care about the Insurrection and the attempts to murder members of the House and Senate, and overthrow the government, and YOU should too.
See how she impacted you and how you were lied to by the democrats?
There was no insurrection. There were no attempts to murder any congress people. There was no attempt to overthrow the Trump government since it was the sole government when the events Cassidy lied about happened.
Even the way you phrase things is a pack of lies.

If Hutchinson told that story that Engle(who was actually in the car) told Ornato, then every word from Ornato is hearsay too.

You have a decent technical point and I will congratulate you. I was talking of when Cassidy told her story almost in tears and I saw her do this, about grabbing the driver by his throat. Credit her story for my mistake.

It matters because it was used as a political weapon. Media ran with it...and dumb fucks fell for it.

We called it BS then and now

I want to say this first. You do not respect others. Why? Because you do not respect yourself. You were not attacked. Your remark was discussed.
She never should have said this to the congress. She did not make any disclaimer. She told the silly story despite it seems her never being inside one of those gigantic presidential limousines. She lied. She had a reason for lying. It was to try to get her aims handled by Congress as were they truth. LiZ Cheney acted like she was a hero.

No asshole. I don't respect YOU, because you're a lying idiot. I have no use whatsoever for liars. You attack the truth and the facts, and try to impose a false narrative on January 6th. Respect is earned and so is contempt, and you have earned nothing but my contempt for your lies, you're misogyny, and your condescending lectures about MY behaviour.

You're in no position to lecture anyone on their decorum, or their language, while you try to impose the Trumpian lies and fantasies on the rest of us.

No she wasn't "sold" as knowing what happened.

You idiot make shit up about people, and then claim Democrats did it. Democrats didn't make a big deal about Trump attacking his driver because it doesn't fucking matter. Trump hasn't been charged with this, and it doesn't matter to the outcome of the day.

Talk about picking up the peanuts while be trampled by the elephants!
Fake ass outrage from you. Yall sold it as Gospel and now are mad we shoving your lies back at you.

WAH.

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

No we credit your stupidity and gullibility in refusing to believe the obvious.
I hope to god you will reach a point in your life where you respect yourself. You can only pass yourself forward as you do talking to me.

No asshole. I don't respect YOU, because you're a lying idiot. I have no use whatsoever for liars. You attack the truth and the facts, and try to impose a false narrative on January 6th. Respect is earned and so is contempt, and you have earned nothing but my contempt for your lies, you're misogyny, and your condescending lectures about MY behaviour.

You're in no position to lecture anyone on their decorum, or their language, while you try to impose the Trumpian lies and fantasies on the rest of us.
Current discussion is CASSIDY LIED

Was complete BS

I hope to god you will reach a point in your life where you respect yourself. You can only pass yourself forward as you do talking to me.
Stop babbling old man

You’re an embarrassment

Forum List

Back