🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Steph Curry: "no, Trump, every single vet says that Colin kneeling is not disrespectful to vets"

He's right.

No he's not, you're not every single vet by a long shot

You're right, I'm not every single vet. But, I AM a retired veteran, and as such am qualified to comment on this. You on the other hand, are someone who has never served, so I don't think you are qualified to talk about what vets do and don't think.

So because you served you get to speak for all vets? Is that how it works?

Steph was accused of being disrespectful to vets because he didnt go to the white house, so he erupted and said the quote in the title.

The Players' Tribune on Instagram: “These athletes refuse to #ShutUpAndDribble. For more, hit the link in our bio.”

He's right.

I was in the Air National Guard. I served for freedom for everyone. Not just those I agree with. I served to protect the right for anyone to take a knee during the anthem. I served for the right for everyone to stand during the anthem.

The bottom line.

We all served for freedom for everyone. No matter what their politics are, no matter if they want to stand for the anthem or not.

This vet, sees those who want to persecute anyone for exercising their right to freedom of expression as the people who hate freedom, our nation, constitution and bill of rights.
Why are you persecuting me for protesting Kap? Dont i have the right to do that? Youre flip flopping all over the place.

Who is persecuting you? Protest Kap to your heart's content.
You're saying I hate freedom, the constitution and the Bill of Rights. Why are you persecuting me?

Nope.

Steph was accused of being disrespectful to vets because he didnt go to the white house, so he erupted and said the quote in the title.

The Players' Tribune on Instagram: “These athletes refuse to #ShutUpAndDribble. For more, hit the link in our bio.”

He's right.

I was in the Air National Guard. I served for freedom for everyone. Not just those I agree with. I served to protect the right for anyone to take a knee during the anthem. I served for the right for everyone to stand during the anthem.

The bottom line.

We all served for freedom for everyone. No matter what their politics are, no matter if they want to stand for the anthem or not.

This vet, sees those who want to persecute anyone for exercising their right to freedom of expression as the people who hate freedom, our nation, constitution and bill of rights.
Why are you persecuting me for protesting Kap? Dont i have the right to do that? Youre flip flopping all over the place.

Who is persecuting you? Protest Kap to your heart's content.
You're saying I hate freedom, the constitution and the Bill of Rights. Why are you persecuting me?

Nope.
Then enlighten us. Who were you referring to? Be specific.

Kaepernick is a shitty football player and even a shittier person

He led a team that made the Super Bowl...you can maybe buy a ticket.

I get that
How many Super Bowl rings does he have?

I get that

How many tickets did you buy?

I get that

How many tickets did you buy?
c5670f7ff969af2ebbb22e32dfe34368.jpg

This is a free country and if the idiots want to Kneel and disrespect the flag and this country then they are entitled to do so.

Both my brothers are vets and neither has nice things to say about kneelers but they both know its their right to kneel.

This vet says it is disrespectful.

Not saying he doesn’t have the right to, just saying it’s highly disrespectful and a stupid way to try to make a political point. If anything it says you can’t articulate an argument about police brutality against blacks. But we all know they lost that arguement when the facts show that more whites get killed by cops.
Just goes to show when any onoe sais all of any group is this way or that way it a a blatent lie. There are always exceptions.

He's right. I'm one of those veterans who made a career out of the military and I am not offended by anyone taking a knee.

Why? I swore an oath 5 different times, to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. That means I support and defend what is contained in that document, and 2 of those things are free speech and the right to peaceful protest. The fact that people feel secure enough in their rights to use them means that my service wasn't in vain, and the Constitution is still the law of the land.

As a friend of mine once said "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
I don't give a fuck if a bunch of millionaire negroes want to alienate half the football fans.
I DO care about CK wearing a pair of 'Pigs In Blankets' socks.
He's a loathsome piece of shit. Next year he'll be sleeping in a fucking cardboard box at the rate he's blowing through his money.
'You can take the ........... out of the tree but you can't........................'.

This Vet thinks it disrespectful. Not for me personally. Call me any name in the book. Over my life, I've deserved to be called most of them.

It's disrespectful to my five squadron mates who were killed in their 20's. They're not here to give a one finger salute to some spoiled, overpaid ball player.

Don't want to get shot by a cop? There's a real simple way to avoid it. Not rocket science.
What name did Steph Curry call you by not attending the White House?

What name did Collin call you by kneeling?

In fact, what name did any of them call any vet...ever??

Gotta love Steph Curry
Curry is one of the greatest ball players in the history of the game. What makes him special is he acheived this despite being only 6' 3" tall. But that's where it ends.

No liar. I’m a vet and it’s disrespectful.
Vet or no Vet, most Americans think it's totally disrespectful, not only to the country but to the game itself and it's fans.

He's right.

No he's not, you're not every single vet by a long shot

You're right, I'm not every single vet. But, I AM a retired veteran, and as such am qualified to comment on this. You on the other hand, are someone who has never served, so I don't think you are qualified to talk about what vets do and don't think.

So because you served you get to speak for all vets? Is that how it works?

Actually, if you had bothered to read the post, you would have seen where I said Bitchy Irish Ass is right, I am not every single vet, but I AM a veteran, and as such am more qualified to speak about what vets do and don't think than someone who has never served. Bitchy Irish Ass has never served a day in her life.

This vet says it is disrespectful.

Not saying he doesn’t have the right to, just saying it’s highly disrespectful and a stupid way to try to make a political point. If anything it says you can’t articulate an argument about police brutality against blacks. But we all know they lost that arguement when the facts show that more whites get killed by cops.
Stupid way to make a political point????? We are still talking about it.

Forum List

Back