Stephanies Trump Thread Reveals a Strange Truth

Stephanies thread about understanding Trump had a statement I found to be...well, interesting.

Just focus on these 2 statements made in the OP:

He's breaking all kinds of records without anyone knowing his platform.

He's winning a Presidential race and his supporters dont even know what he stands for.

Go ahead and try to tell me these are smart people and not being hyped by the media / celeb.

I mean seriously, people are literally supporting someone without knowing what they stand for. So what could they be supporting if not ideas and policies?

Hey......replaced "Trump" with "Obama" and the statements would be 100% the same in 2008. .

No they wouldnt, people knew what Obama stood for. Maybe you didnt, but thats no ones fault but your own.

Plus that isnt even a defense LOL....Because you have no defense :badgrin:

Sorry fag. We have video.

You dont have video. See? You forgot to post it. So all you really have is assertions that what you say is true but no proof. So which is it? Will you keep responding that you have proof and just wont post it or will you pony up and prove you have video?

Lets see what you do

Hahaha......really dude? You really demand video of you morons being delusional about what Obama can do???

Boys.....let em rip.....

I actually watched your video

Where does she say Obama is going to pay for her gas?

Hillary barks like a dog and the left finds a "strange truth" about Trump. It's going to be a bumpy ride until November.

I mean seriously, people are literally supporting someone without knowing what they stand for. So what could they be supporting if not ideas and policies?
Trump represents visceral-strength...at a time when the middle and right electorate feel completely abandoned by conservative principles. It's that simple. It's an issue resonating with their bone marrow and not their cerebral cortex. For more information: A Cruzio Crunch...Can the Combo Thump Trump? "Bone Marrow" vs Technical Issues..

I absolutely love the backlash against the establishment.

I love Trump.

And I actually like Bernie despite 100% disagreeing with him and he's a commie....but he's another anti establishment guy.

Libs however are still going to vote for the old rich white political dynasty establishment.
Of course you love Trump.

gmc13910520160223075800.jpg

Stephanies thread about understanding Trump had a statement I found to be...well, interesting.

he is breaking all kinds of records and isn't going away that's for sure. Now he needs to get to what his platform and policies would be if he became President.

He's winning a Presidential race and his supporters dont even know what he stands for.

Go ahead and try to tell me these are smart people and not being hyped by the media / celeb.

They do know them, go to his web site and or read his book -The Art of the Deal.
You have to search for them and he is counting on the media and the Democratic voters not to look them up.
Why do it that way? Because both parties in congress has introduced 2 of his policies already. That means both parties don't have any new or fresh ideas.
He has said from the very start of his campaign that he would use the media in order to keep costs down on advertising.
He has said that he is a chameleon and he can be whatever you want him to be. Right now you are seeing the Entertainer Businessman. He will show the serious CEO businessman side when he feels it is the appropriate time.
It is the media and the left that don't understand or know what he stands for.
But the biggest reason of all is he may spill the beans of what both parties and doing behind the scenes.
That is what the supporters of Trump know.

he is breaking all kinds of records and isn't going away that's for sure. Now he needs to get to what his platform and policies would be if he became President.

Hey......replaced "Trump" with "Obama" and the statements would be 100% the same in 2008. Obama ran on "hope and change" and very few of you morons had any clue what his policies were. Hell....most didn't in 2012 and some still dont. But...he was half black so yall voted for him.

Trump: Closed border. Lower taxes. Bomb the shit out of terrorists. Supports cops. Is extremely politically incorrect (supports free speech)

I think we know the man's stances.
I knew what his policies were. The left knew too, but because they're brainwashed morons, they chose to not believe what they saw and read themselves.

Now they're living the dream. It's going to get much, much, much worse. Quickly.

If course we know what he stands for.

I actually don't consider Trump a Republican, I consider him an Independent, but w/e.

I'm just waiting for him to drop the hammer and get serious, cause if he doesn't then I'll probably have to vote elsewhere.

I actually don't consider Trump a Republican, I consider him an Independent, but w/e.

I'm just waiting for him to drop the hammer and get serious, cause if he doesn't then I'll probably have to vote elsewhere.

Why are people voting for someone they consider unserious? When did this become a thing for POTUS?

Why are people voting for someone they consider unserious? When did this become a thing for POTUS?

Hey cuz, don't laugh at me. You're one of the ones that thought Obama was the next coming..."the most transparent administration in history". I bet you fell for all that shit.

Who's voted? I don't vote until voting day personally, is there an early vote I didn't know about?

Forum List

Back