🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stephen A. Smith: Blacks should vote GOP

This is a great idea, because Blacks have been the pawns of the Democrats for 50 years providing votes like clockwork and getting nothing in return. In one election if Blacks were to vote GOP, then Democrats would no longer take them for granted and might actually get off their asses and do something positive for Blacks instead of just calling the GOP Racists. That doesn't improve Black unemployment, that doesn't help keep Black families together. That doesn't provide training for Black youth to learn work skills and get them off the street. When Blacks just mindlessly vote Democrat +90% they DEVALUE themselves.

---- Link?

Just want to find out who the fuck "Stephen A. Smith" is....

My bad Stephen A Smith is a prominent sports commentator and happens to be Black. Just google his name and Blacks vote GOP.

Thanks. I'm much better with faces than with names, and now that I see who he is I do recognize him. And from everything I remember on ESPN the guy's a gadfly who will take any contrary position to stir controversy and debate. I don't even mean that in a negative way -- it's an essential ingredient for a lively talk show and I completely get why ESPN hires him for that role. It works. Every argument needs a devil's advocate, and he does that well.

But it also means he doesn't discriminate between a worthy point and an unworthy one, since his goal is not the point itself, but rather to stir and sustain argument. I've seen him demonstrate that over and over on ESPN whether there's a point to be made or not. Just sayin'.

This is a great idea, because Blacks have been the pawns of the Democrats for 50 years providing votes like clockwork and getting nothing in return. In one election if Blacks were to vote GOP, then Democrats would no longer take them for granted and might actually get off their asses and do something positive for Blacks instead of just calling the GOP Racists. That doesn't improve Black unemployment, that doesn't help keep Black families together. That doesn't provide training for Black youth to learn work skills and get them off the street. When Blacks just mindlessly vote Democrat +90% they DEVALUE themselves.

Other than build more prisons, name a single thing Teapublicans have done for blacks in the last fifty years

You should be asking what the dems have done for blacks over the last fifty years.
Obviously nothing or they wouldnt be where they are today.

I read this. boy I bet that got some Dem/lib/commies all up in arms. They figure they already OWN them and their votes AND how dare someone speak they should vote for another party

I can imagine the names they are throwing at him

traitor
hates his color
disgrace to his race
etc etc

I read this. boy I bet that got some Dem/lib/commies all up in arms. They figure they already OWN them and their votes AND how dare someone speak they should vote for another party

I can imagine the names they are throwing at him

traitor
hates his color
disgrace to his race
etc etc

Looks like you're the only one floating that one Steph.

Say how come when I posted the question to you in another thread "What is Racism?" --- you ran away?

Given the comments we see about blacks by conservatives on this very message board one doesn't have to wonder too hard why they don't.
You are focused on the handful of straight up Racists that litter this board and ignore Conservatives like me who are not and have never been Racists. Liberals seem to have an obsessive need to put all Conservatives into the same neatly labeled box and it just ain't that way.

Uhhmmmm... you just put Liberals into a similar box boss....

Now, how high is Black unemployment under Obama and actually even increased in Feb?

Other than build more prisons, name a single thing Teapublicans have done for blacks in the last fifty years
Really?

Looks like Republicans could capture the black vote by bringing employment to black neighborhoods

What is stopping them?

Starbucks?

If blacks think they are getting the short shift from Democrats now...they're in for a rude awakening once Hispanics displace them as the largest minority community in the US. Money flows from politicians to those they think can provide them with the most votes. Once that becomes Hispanics rather than blacks a lot of the freebies that used to go to blacks are going to go to Hispanics instead. It's too bad poor blacks aren't paying attention to what Progressive immigration policy is doing right in front of their eyes.

I knew who he was and I still happen to agree with him on this.

But they have made themselves slaves to the Democrat party is the way I see it..harsh maybe but

Another "Blacks must really be stupid to not realize how much better their lives would be if only they would only vote republican" thread.

---- Link?

Just want to find out who the fuck "Stephen A. Smith" is....
He's a basketball analyst.

Another "Blacks must really be stupid to not realize how much better their lives would be if only they would only vote republican" thread.

If they want a job yeah. Of course if they'd rather languish on welfare than no.

What's a republican going to do for them? Nothing I say. Same what republicans do for anybody that's not wealthy. Nothing. Just slash any program that may help ordinary people while they divert more money to the very wealthy. Oh yeah, and bitch about abortion.

If they want a job yeah. Of course if they'd rather languish on welfare than no.

What's a republican going to do for them? Nothing I say. Same what republicans do for anybody that's not wealthy. Nothing. Just slash any program that may help ordinary people while they divert more money to the very wealthy. Oh yeah, and bitch about abortion.

Ordinary people aren't on welfare dipshit. And republicans give them jobs,assuming they want one.
And I really dont give a crap about abortion unless it's late term.
You start pulling kids out in pieces it's murder.

Ordinary people aren't on welfare dipshit. And republicans give them jobs,assuming they want one.

If you've never seen working people that had to apply and get welfare, then you know nothing of life in the USA or life in general. And if republicans/conservatives wanted to end abortion, they would have had it brought to the supreme court again. Bitching about abortion and lazy black people are about the only weapons in a republican's arsenal.

If you've never seen working people that had to apply and get welfare, then you know nothing of life in the USA or life in general. And if republicans/conservatives wanted to end abortion, they would have had it brought to the supreme court again. Bitching about abortion and lazy black people is about the only weapon in a republicans arsenal.

I've been poor and I've never applied for gov assistance.
Get your lazy ass out there and get a job.

If you've never seen working people that had to apply and get welfare, then you know nothing of life in the USA or life in general. And if republicans/conservatives wanted to end abortion, they would have had it brought to the supreme court again. Bitching about abortion and lazy black people is about the only weapon in a republicans arsenal.

'Cause there's jobs out there for anybody who asks for one, huh Mister Cleaver?

'Cause there's jobs out there for anybody who asks for one, huh Mister Cleaver?

Well you best call out the nigga in the whitehouse.
He's the one who claims things are just peachy.

This is a great idea, because Blacks have been the pawns of the Democrats for 50 years providing votes like clockwork and getting nothing in return...

Do people actually base their choice on which party will give them something?
I'm not certain what kind of Americans sell their vote to the highest bidder but I do know exactly where that leads:
INEPTOCRACY - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Blacks should vote GOP. So should the gays. The GOP wants to see blacks back in chains and the gays dead. See how enticing the GOP is? It's a wonder blacks and gays aren't rushing to join up.

Forum List

Back