🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stephen A. Smith: Blacks should vote GOP

What's a republican going to do for them? Nothing I say. Same what republicans do for anybody that's not wealthy. Nothing. Just slash any program that may help ordinary people while they divert more money to the very wealthy. Oh yeah, and bitch about abortion.

Ordinary people aren't on welfare dipshit. And republicans give them jobs,assuming they want one.
And I really dont give a crap about abortion unless it's late term.
You start pulling kids out in pieces it's murder.

If you've never seen working people that had to apply and get welfare, then you know nothing of life in the USA or life in general. And if republicans/conservatives wanted to end abortion, they would have had it brought to the supreme court again. Bitching about abortion and lazy black people is about the only weapon in a republicans arsenal.

I've been poor and I've never applied for gov assistance.
Get your lazy ass out there and get a job.
See what I mean?
'Cause there's jobs out there for anybody who asks for one, huh Mister Cleaver?

Well you best call out the nigga in the whitehouse.
He's the one who claims things are just peachy.

Ordinary people aren't on welfare dipshit. And republicans give them jobs,assuming they want one.
And I really dont give a crap about abortion unless it's late term.
You start pulling kids out in pieces it's murder.

If you've never seen working people that had to apply and get welfare, then you know nothing of life in the USA or life in general. And if republicans/conservatives wanted to end abortion, they would have had it brought to the supreme court again. Bitching about abortion and lazy black people is about the only weapon in a republicans arsenal.

See what I mean?

Just what I expect from rderp....nothing.

See what I mean?

When a right wing conservative Republican says this:

I'm not sure what to say. Since you didn't see anything wrong with that statement, then what is it you want to hear?

Blacks should vote GOP. So should the gays. The GOP wants to see blacks back in chains and the gays dead. See how enticing the GOP is? It's a wonder blacks and gays aren't rushing to join up.
That of course is complete nonsense but thank you for providing a great example of the fear mongering Democrats have been using for decades. Blacks in chains, and Gays dead? Wow dude.

See what I mean?

I'm not sure what to say. Since you didn't see anything wrong with that statement, then what is it you want to hear?

From my point of view you said absolutely nothing.

Smith, for whom I have little respect as a sports analyst, is dead on about blacks voting in GOP primaries. Smart politics. So should more women and Hispanics.

Blacks should vote GOP. So should the gays. The GOP wants to see blacks back in chains and the gays dead. See how enticing the GOP is? It's a wonder blacks and gays aren't rushing to join up.
That of course is complete nonsense but thank you for providing a great example of the fear mongering Democrats have been using for decades. Blacks in chains, and Gays dead? Wow dude.
GOP wants gays dead - Google Search

GOP blacks happier as slaves - Google Search

Like I said, I don't make this stuff up. It would never occur to me. Just go read what other Republicans are saying.

See what I mean?

From my point of view you said absolutely nothing.
I didn't have to. The racist right winger said how they feel. I was just pointing it out.

If you've never seen working people that had to apply and get welfare, then you know nothing of life in the USA or life in general...

Really? The vast majority of Americans never apply for or receive welfare and still have a pretty good grasp on life here and life in general. In fact, many of them worked overtime or 2 jobs in order to avoid needing welfare. Your empathy would seem more sincere if it extended to those who don't suck the gov't teat.

Can you prove this with numbers: "The vast majority of Americans never apply for or receive welfare and still have a pretty good grasp on life here and life in general." Didn't think so.

If you've never seen working people that had to apply and get welfare, then you know nothing of life in the USA or life in general...

Really? The vast majority of Americans never apply for or receive welfare and still have a pretty good grasp on life here and life in general. In fact, many of them worked overtime or 2 jobs in order to avoid needing welfare. Your empathy would seem more sincere if it extended to those who don't suck the gov't teat.

Can you prove this with numbers: "The vast majority of Americans never apply for or receive welfare and still have a pretty good grasp on life here and life in general." Didn't think so.

We are currently at record numbers (35%), Jake which leaves 65% not on welfare. You could have taken the time it took you to post that to look it up yourself.

Economic Characteristics of Households in the United States

Last edited:

Pretty easy to sit on one's keyboard and pretend it's a simple choice of work or welfare, innit?
Ah, what would we do without the internet echo chamber. Why, we'd have to go out and experience real life.

Naah, fuck dat. Much easier to sip a mint julep and post blanket generalizations about people in whose shoes we've never walked.

See what I mean?

I love you liberals. You cry and bitch about not being able to find a job and in the same breath you say what a wonderful job obama is doing in tackling the unemployment problem.
Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder.

Twenty, thirty years ago a person would cringe you even mention getting welfare/government assistance.

Not today. They have no pride or shame living off the backs of others. In fact some thing they are OWED it. That is why we are doomed

Pretty easy to sit on one's keyboard and pretend it's a simple choice of work or welfare, innit?
Ah, what would we do without the internet echo chamber. Why, we'd have to go out and experience real life.

Naah, fuck dat. Much easier to sip a mint julep and post blanket generalizations about people in whose shoes we've never walked.

Yanno, I watched my longtime g-friend work as many jobs and as many hours as necessary to sustain herself and her 2 kids. Smarmy keyboard leftists who would use the gov't teat to enslave America are our most dangerous 5th column.
INEPTOCRACY - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

We are currently at record numbers (35%), Jake which leaves 65% not on welfare. You could have taken the time it took you to post that to look it up yourself.

Economic Characteristics of Households in the United States
That is lower than during the height of the depression with relief. You know that. I think you are limiting what you call 'welfare.' So let's start again. What is your definition of 'welfare.'

Forum List

Back