Stephen Colbert - Public Crybaby

Again, look up. Check your own thread title. It's all like :crybaby:

You see Stephen Colbert writing up a monologue about you?

None so blind as those who can't see themselves swimming in their own irony soup.
Yeah I do. He writes up and speaks monologues every night about me, and all the millions of other Trump voters, and the whole Trump administration. You're just trying to cover up for your pathetic stooge, by turning the tables, but there aren't any tables to turn. You guys lost. YOU are the crybabies.

"The" numbers ? HA HA HA. Only "the" numbers which includes millions of illegal alien votes

Yep, "the" numbers. Meaning the ones you invent in your own crybaby fantasies don't count. But how convenient that they somehow add up to the margin needed to abort reality. Quelle coincidence.

And again ------------- link to these illegal votes?

And again ---- didn't think so. Exactly

which you are brainwashed into believing don't exist (or just go along with the lie that they don't).

The "lie" huh?

Again ---- link?

Again.......... didn't think so.

As for "link". Link to what ?

Link to what's known as "evidence". Again --- does not exist.

1. During the campaign, Trump said he would deport millions of illegal aliens.

2. Illegal aliens do things illegally. It's a way of life, for them.

3. There is virtually nothing to stop illegals from voting. Nothing.

That's all you need to know.

It is indeed but I already DID know you were trafficking in a non sequitur fallacy.

Which is why I asked for a bridge, a/k/a "link".

Which we both know you don't have.

Again, look up. Check your own thread title. It's all like :crybaby:

You see Stephen Colbert writing up a monologue about you?

None so blind as those who can't see themselves swimming in their own irony soup.
Yeah I do. He writes up and speaks monologues every night about me, and all the millions of other Trump voters, and the whole Trump administration. You're just trying to cover up for your pathetic stooge, by turning the tables, but there aren't any tables to turn. You guys lost. YOU are the crybabies.

It takes an immeasurable amount of ignorance to start a thread crybabying about a "crybaby", and then proceed to crybaby about "b-but.. but... illegal votes!!" :crybaby:

Most people didn't vote for Trump. Hillary had 3 million more votes than him. Remember?
And she was too stupid to realize that the President is elected by the Electoral College and not the popular vote. You can keep crying out about the popular vote, but it is as important as how many people drank tea over coffee. In other words, meaningless. Get over it and move along.

"The" numbers ? HA HA HA. Only "the" numbers which includes millions of illegal alien votes

Yep, "the" numbers. Meaning the ones you invent in your own crybaby fantasies don't count. But how convenient that they somehow add up to the margin needed to abort reality. Quelle coincidence.

And again ------------- link to these illegal votes? And again ---- didn't think so. Exactly

which you are brainwashed into believing don't exist (or just go along with the lie that they don't).

The "lie" huh? Again ---- link? Again.......... didn't think so.

It is indeed but I already DID know you were trafficking in a non sequitur fallacy.

I don't like your format. Fix it.

1. The only number inventing has been done by Democrats, for decades, by bringing illegals into the US to vote for them (and you know it, unless you're braindead)

2. Again. Links aren't necessary for what is obvious. Do you actually think that intelligent conservatives are confined by your silly liberal tactic of requiringf links to liberal websites. Give us a break!

3. Evidence is right here (since you're a slow learner)>>

When most people feel disgruntled about something. they usually keep quiet about it, and just go about trying to improve it in whatever way they think they can. Not Stephen Colbert. Sad Stephen wears his sorrow on his face 5 nights a week on CBS TV, for all of America to see.

Undoubtedly, there are many others who are unable to accept the results of the 2016 election, and Donald Trump as POTUS, and they tune in to Colbert's nightly cryfest, masquerading as levity. Wouldn't you think these poor souls would do a little constructive criticism, and examine why they are in the minority of American citizens, and why most Americans voted for Trump over the worst candidate for POTUS that has ever been nominated ?

Well, until they do, I guess they'll all just sob together, while pretending it's a laughing matter. OK. Whatever.

I flipped thru the channels last night from Fallon to Kimmel to Colbert to see if they had finally gotten over the election and they were all talking about Trump. I switched over to the nightly reruns of Stargate SG1 and was happy. Like newspapers, the late night talkshow is going to put themselves out of business eventually. There is better fare out there that people want to hear and see. I don't watch comedy to inform myself politically and I don't read newspapers to get a laugh.

Most people didn't vote for Trump. Hillary had 3 million more votes than him. Remember?
Still beating that dead horse? How many times do we have to tell you clowns that NY and California alone DO NOT win national elections.

And she was too stupid to realize that the President is elected by the Electoral College and not the popular vote. You can keep crying out about the popular vote, but it is as important as how many people drank tea over coffee. In other words, meaningless. Get over it and move along.

Perhaps the two of you can get a quantity discount on a remedial reading course. The flawed quote was the canard that "most Americans voted for Rump". They didn't. "Most Americans" have never voted for anybody.

There is no defence for the OP's canard. None.

EDIT/ THIS JUST IN -- S.J. will pitch in on the reading course since he too can't read.

You might want to let him in first since he's even further behind -- see his obsession theory with George H.W Bush committing the JFK assassination

Last edited:
I flipped thru the channels last night from Fallon to Kimmel to Colbert to see if they had finally gotten over the election and they were all talking about Trump. I switched over to the nightly reruns of Stargate SG1 and was happy. Like newspapers, the late night talkshow is going to put themselves out of business eventually. There is better fare out there that people want to hear and see. I don't watch comedy to inform myself politically and I don't read newspapers to get a laugh.
And their guests ? Who ever heard of them ? Last night Colbert had 2 Country singers on. Wow what talent. You should have seen the way they handled their 3 chords on the guitar. :rolleyes:

Didn't watch Colbert when he was on Comedy Central haven't watched him since he's been on CBS in fact I don't watch any of the late night shows I honestly don't think I'm missing anything. In my opinion late night shows have pretty much sucked after Johnny Carson retired.

If you take both trumps and Hildabeasts California votes away - trump handily won the popular vote nationwide. Shit for brains
We can't have crazy Cali determining the direction of this country...
I say we get the world's largest chainsaw, cut California's eastern border completely, and let the whole mess drift out into the ocean (or just give it back to Mexico) Who needs all their disaster problems (earthquakes, fires, floods, mudslides, etc)
OLD SCHOOL: Manifest Destiny /// NEW AGE: Many Fuzzy Desktops

Why don't we take California back? We won it in 1848, but no country should expect to keep forever what a greater generation won for it.

I'm getting a kick out of watching pogo act like Hillary won the election. LMAO
Me too. That's their post-election talking point though. No matter to them that that most of the country knows it is poppycock .:laugh:

And again ------------- link to these illegal votes? And again ---- didn't think so. Exactly

The "lie" huh? Again ---- link? Again.......... didn't think so.

I don't like your format. Fix it.

Your complete lack of logic coupled with outright fantasy insertion and denialist subtraction, is woefully inoperative.

Fix IT.

Again. Links aren't necessary for what is obvious. Do you actually think that intelligent conservatives are confined by your silly liberal tactic of requiringf links to liberal websites. Give us a break!

"Everybody Knows" fallacy dismissed. So yes I'm afraid some basis is indeed necessary.. Logic takes no "breaks".

Said link --------- still nonexistent.

Perhaps the two of you can get a quantity discount on a remedial reading course. The flawed quote was the canard that "most Americans voted for Rump". They didn't. "Most Americans" have never voted for anybody.

There is no defence for the OP's canard. None.
Keep telling yourself that. No law against it. :badgrin: :itsok:

Forum List

Back