Stephen Colbert - Public Crybaby

Nice trick if you can "deport" something you can't even prove exists.
I've been proving the existence of illegal aliens for 40 years now. All that is necessary is to be able to speak Spanish (I am), and give them a couple of beers (I have done) . :biggrin:

most Americans voted for Trump over the worst candidate for POTUS that has ever been nominated ?

I don't get the function of the word "over" in this sentence. What you need there, to channel Gertrude Stein, is .... a comma.

Doesn't make sense anyway. "Most Americans" didn't vote for anybody. Only 55% of the electorate voted at all. And out of that most of them voted for Clinton.

You're a liar, most of the 55% voted against the bitch.

Most people didn't vote for Trump. Hillary had 3 million more votes than him. Remember?

Translation...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: Trump whooped Hillary's ass in a landslide winning 30 states including Hillary's blue states of PA, MI, and WI now that's a spanking. Nobody cares that CA turned out in higher numbers, total votes is not how we elect presidents in our country. Go lick your wounds losers.

Yes, Trump won. No, it wasn't because more people voted for him.

Most people didn't vote for Trump. Hillary had 3 million more votes than him. Remember?
And she was too stupid to realize that the President is elected by the Electoral College and not the popular vote. You can keep crying out about the popular vote, but it is as important as how many people drank tea over coffee. In other words, meaningless. Get over it and move along.

Not crying about anything. The OP said most people voted for Trump. He;s an idiot for repeating that lie so often, but then he IS a RWNJ.

If you take both trumps and Hildabeasts California votes away - trump handily won the popular vote nationwide. Shit for brains
We can't have crazy Cali determining the direction of this country...
California is a state. Now I know you'd like to take our vote away, but our votes still count.
Hildabeast did not win the popular vote in the rest of the country… fact
She won the popular vote forth entire country idiot.

When most people feel disgruntled about something. they usually keep quiet about it, and just go about trying to improve it in whatever way they think they can. Not Stephen Colbert. Sad Stephen wears his sorrow on his face 5 nights a week on CBS TV, for all of America to see.

Undoubtedly, there are many others who are unable to accept the results of the 2016 election, and Donald Trump as POTUS, and they tune in to Colbert's nightly cryfest, masquerading as levity. Wouldn't you think these poor souls would do a little constructive criticism, and examine why they are in the minority of American citizens, and why most Americans voted for Trump over the worst candidate for POTUS that has ever been nominated ?

Well, until they do, I guess they'll all just sob together, while pretending it's a laughing matter. OK. Whatever.
Tissue?

FALSE. What you're saying is fabrication of liberal media. What extra (non-American, illegitimate) votes Hillary had were from the millions of illegal aliens, that Democrats have imported and protected in sanctuary cities for just that purpose.

We talked about this vote stacking and ballot stuffing 63 years ago in my 5th grade class, in 1954 when Eisenhower enacted Operation Wetback.

Hardly mater anymore now, The illegal voters are going back whee they came from. Sessions is on it. Hopefully he'll put the sanctuary city mayors in jail, where they belong.

Boy you're just chugging that alt-right conspiracy theory kool-aid like it was mother's milk.

There's no evidence of any of this. Even in the states that Trump carried, he barely won them. Trump won the election with the FEWEST votes of any recent president. Even W won his second term with more and by then he was hated.

If you take both trumps and Hildabeasts California votes away - trump handily won the popular vote nationwide. Shit for brains
We can't have crazy Cali determining the direction of this country...
California is a state. Now I know you'd like to take our vote away, but our votes still count.
Hildabeast did not win the popular vote in the rest of the country… fact
She won the popular vote forth entire country idiot.
No, if you leave crazy Cali votes out the rest of the country without crazy Cali voted for trump handily.

Most people didn't vote for Hillary, remember?

Most STATES elected Donald Trump, which is how our system works, despite you fascists being too fucking stupid to grasp it.
That's the way it is, not the way it should be. Of course, all the rubes in flyover territory will disagree.

Forum List

Back