Stephen Crowder, Top 5 AR-15 myths...banning them is a Trojan Horse...

That's why you don't require all of them to do it. You only allow those who are already CC permit holders and who are willing to put in some extra training in how to effectively guard the one door into the classroom. IOW, I'm talking about the teacher who gets an alert that an active shooter is in the school, puts the kids behind whatever barrier(s) he can find, pulls his weapon and watches the door. You're talking about urban combat training wherein Dirty Harry stalks the hallways, snapping off hip shots and snarling, "Do you feel lucky, PUNK?".

This isn't rocket science. There's usually ONE fairly narrow door through which a shooter has to enter a classroom. An alert, armed teacher has a pretty good chance of stopping him at that point. An unarmed one has none.

And, how many armed teachers does it take for a sign to go up outside to the effect that there are armed teachers on premise? Also, which school is more likely to be attacked in the first place, one with such a sign or the ones with signs that proudly proclaim there are no oppositional weapons on campus?

I can tell you which, because the anti-gunners even understand the simple truth. Not a single one of them would post a sign outside their house proclaiming that their house is weapon free.

You seem to think a day of training takes you almost to the point of being ready for combat. It's not. At best, it slightly reduces the chance of you shooting yourself.
And you seem to think that a teacher guarding the door to his/her classroom is the equivalent of a squad of Marines working through Falujah. Stop working the extremes. You have to admit that an armed teacher at least has a fighting chance when a shooter attempts to enter his classroom, whereas an unarmed one has none. I want the kids to have that last line of defense if the teacher is willing to provide it. Don't you?

Working the extremes? In case you haven't figured it out yet, a combat situation such as all those school shootings is extreme.

False flags and psy-ops, Bulldawg.....

Right Dale. All those dead kids and grieving parents are just actors being paid to act a part. I'm guessing you got that info from that brain implant the space men put in you at the behest of the big foot.,

People die in false flag events and some are simply staged where no one dies........all to further the communist globalist agenda. I know more than you.........infinitely more.

Still accurate.

it is hardly a niche

this is 09 and it has only grown from there

The first comprehensive survey to look at ownership and use of modern sporting rifles reveals that 8.9 million Americans went target shooting with AR-style rifles in 2009 and that participants using this type of rifle were the most active among all types of sport shooters.

Target shooting grows in popularity

So now you're trying to say the AR was designed for target shooting. You know that's goofy, right?

you are goofy

there is a big market for match grade ar-15s

either you are trying to look ignorant

or are you seriously lack that basic knowledge

Rainier Arms AR-15 Precision Match Grade BCG - Nitride

The Rainier Arms Precision Match Grade Phosphate BCG - 5.56 Nitride is machined and finished to a higher standard to meet and exceed all Mil Spec. ... We are so confident in our Rainier Arms BCG we offer them with a limited lifetime warranty. So if at anytime your Rainier Arms BCG

Are you trying to say that gun was specifically designed and sold to the military as a target competition gun, or are you just trying to muddle the discussion?

Bulldawg, if the mandate ever comes down that AR-15s are now illegal and everyone must turn them in and that a "door to door" search will be performed in order to insure compliance? Put your fat ass out in front of those searches and
"impress" me. I bet you will hide just like the sheriff sissies of Broward coward county.......

No way for you to tell anyway. You're to scared to meet a little old lady. I know you're scared to come check on me.

You seem to think a day of training takes you almost to the point of being ready for combat. It's not. At best, it slightly reduces the chance of you shooting yourself.
And you seem to think that a teacher guarding the door to his/her classroom is the equivalent of a squad of Marines working through Falujah. Stop working the extremes. You have to admit that an armed teacher at least has a fighting chance when a shooter attempts to enter his classroom, whereas an unarmed one has none. I want the kids to have that last line of defense if the teacher is willing to provide it. Don't you?

Working the extremes? In case you haven't figured it out yet, a combat situation such as all those school shootings is extreme.

Right Dale. All those dead kids and grieving parents are just actors being paid to act a part. I'm guessing you got that info from that brain implant the space men put in you at the behest of the big foot.,

People die in false flag events and some are simply staged where no one dies........all to further the communist globalist agenda. I know more than you.........infinitely more.

Of course you know lots more than me, and if it wasn't all crazy made up conspiracy shit, you would be really smart.

it is hardly a niche

The first comprehensive survey to look at ownership and use of modern sporting rifles reveals that 8.9 million Americans went target shooting with AR-style rifles in 2009 and that participants using this type of rifle were the most active among all types of sport shooters.

So now you're trying to say the AR was designed for target shooting. You know that's goofy, right?

you are goofy

The Rainier Arms Precision Match Grade Phosphate BCG - 5.56 Nitride is machined and finished to a higher standard to meet and exceed all Mil Spec. ... We are so confident in our Rainier Arms BCG we offer them with a limited lifetime warranty. So if at anytime your Rainier Arms BCG

Are you trying to say that gun was specifically designed and sold to the military as a target competition gun, or are you just trying to muddle the discussion?

Bulldawg, if the mandate ever comes down that AR-15s are now illegal and everyone must turn them in and that a "door to door" search will be performed in order to insure compliance? Put your fat ass out in front of those searches and
"impress" me. I bet you will hide just like the sheriff sissies of Broward coward county.......

No way for you to tell anyway. You're to scared to meet a little old lady. I know you're scared to come check on me.

You can eat shit and die for all I care......I am simply saying that if you want AR-15 confiscation and total compliance? Put your ass out there on the front line. As far as Buttecea goes? I will be in San Diego on MY time table and I will not being going there to prove anything to that liberal POS........capiche'?

Of course you know lots more than me, and if it wasn't all crazy made up conspiracy shit, you would be really smart.

You are a political infant........unaware, uneducated and you can't argue even the most simple of points as it pertains to leftardism.

you are goofy

You can eat shit and die for all I care......I am simply saying that if you want AR-15 confiscation and total compliance? Put your ass out there on the front line. As far as Buttecea goes? I will be in San Diego on MY time table and I will not being going there to prove anything to that liberal POS........capiche'?

Got it. You're scared.

you are goofy

Got it. You're scared.

Scared of what????????????

You are a political infant........unaware, uneducated and you can't argue even the most simple of points as it pertains to leftardism.

I should spend a few thousand hours studying at the feet of Alex Jones and other kings of conspiracy theories like you did.

Got it. You're scared.

Scared of what????????????

I'm guessing black helicopters and FEMA prisons.

I should spend a few thousand hours studying at the feet of Alex Jones and other kings of conspiracy theories like you did.

No fan of Alex Jones, dipshit.........but you hide behind him....sucks to be you.

A car is not designed and built for only one purpose. To kill.

Not all guns are designed to kill, either. Shooting competition guns are designed solely to be as accurate as possible, not to kill.

Tiny niche market.
Still accurate.

it is hardly a niche

Most people who own AR frame rifles use them exclusively for target shooting only a fraction of a percent of killers use the AR for murder so if it indeed is the best killing tool out, as you claim it is, there more people would be using it to commit murders

cars accidentally kill more people than rifles or all guns.......they kill more children than guns do every single day......

Incorrect barrel stroker

Gun Deaths Have Now Surpassed Motor Vehicle Deaths In 21 States (And Counting)

Just wanted to remind you per our agreement that if General Kelly is still on the job in three days that you are to take a one month sabbatical from this forum. Have you any plans for the month of March?

LoL - thanks for the reminder Dale. You just may have me on that one. I've put a rubber band around my schween. ;-)

cars accidentally kill more people than rifles or all guns.......they kill more children than guns do every single day......

Incorrect barrel stroker

still cant tell the truth can ya

sub group of drunk driving deaths is more then the total "motor vehicle deaths"

Feb 25, 2018 (4:27:27 PM)

Drunk Driving 5158

murder by gun 1753

Oh I see - we don't get to count the traffic fatalities not involving drunk driving?

angif-move-the-goalposts-def.gif

Incorrect barrel stroker

Wrong...that is a lie.....they include suicides to get that number and that is a lie. Japan, China, Korea, all have extreme gun control.....only criminals and cops can have guns in those countries....and their suicide rates are higher than ours......so no...that statistic is a lie....

When you compare gun accidents to car accidents......actual apples to apples....it isn't even close....

Fatal Injury Data | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Gun.....495

Car.......38,748

Even gun murder doesn't come close to car deaths...

Gun murder.....2016

FBI....11,004

Expanded Homicide Data Table 4

So what - people commit suicide by driving off cliffs too. My statement has been backed up. Within a year or two, gun deaths will surpass traffic fatalities.

You can thank that evil REGULATION (started by Ralph Nader) for the safety improvements to cars. Perhaps we could do the same with guns?

Worth a thought anyway .. Amiright?

Of course, because CC permit holders are among the safest out there. You seem to be terrified of the concept, so I said why not let them have additional training if the school wants it? You see, I'm ready to let them be the last line of defense against a shooter. Are you?

Still have a problem with armed teachers. They have enough duties without the continuous training required to be effectively prepared for combat.
That's why you don't require all of them to do it. You only allow those who are already CC permit holders and who are willing to put in some extra training in how to effectively guard the one door into the classroom. IOW, I'm talking about the teacher who gets an alert that an active shooter is in the school, puts the kids behind whatever barrier(s) he can find, pulls his weapon and watches the door. You're talking about urban combat training wherein Dirty Harry stalks the hallways, snapping off hip shots and snarling, "Do you feel lucky, PUNK?".

This isn't rocket science. There's usually ONE fairly narrow door through which a shooter has to enter a classroom. An alert, armed teacher has a pretty good chance of stopping him at that point. An unarmed one has none.

And, how many armed teachers does it take for a sign to go up outside to the effect that there are armed teachers on premise? Also, which school is more likely to be attacked in the first place, one with such a sign or the ones with signs that proudly proclaim there are no oppositional weapons on campus?

I can tell you which, because the anti-gunners even understand the simple truth. Not a single one of them would post a sign outside their house proclaiming that their house is weapon free.

You're avoiding the question. I want the kids to have that last line of defense. Do you?

Not all guns are designed to kill, either. Shooting competition guns are designed solely to be as accurate as possible, not to kill.

Tiny niche market.
Still accurate.

it is hardly a niche

Most people who own AR frame rifles use them exclusively for target shooting only a fraction of a percent of killers use the AR for murder so if it indeed is the best killing tool out, as you claim it is, there more people would be using it to commit murders

That gun design was chosen as the best possible weapon for our soldiers. I guess it could be used as a target shooting gun as well, but I doubt it gets more use that way than the use by the military.

Still have a problem with armed teachers. They have enough duties without the continuous training required to be effectively prepared for combat.

You're avoiding the question. I want the kids to have that last line of defense. Do you?

I prefer greatly reducing their need for defense, and any need for defense beyond that be something that won't make things worse. Giving each of the kids a knife and a baseball bat makes as much sense as what you are proposing.

Incorrect barrel stroker

Drunk Driving 5158

murder by gun 1753

Oh I see - we don't get to count the traffic fatalities not involving drunk driving?

sure we can why not retard

then add another 20982 as Feb 26, 2018 (6:58:49 AM)

Incorrect barrel stroker

Drunk Driving 5158

murder by gun 1753

This is 2014 - old .. Graph at bottom shows projections - not sure if 2017 data is in.
Firearms deaths are up and traffic fatalities are down in past 3-4 years.

And with that? Doc Love drops the mic :)
FastStats

Motor vehicle traffic deaths
  • Number of deaths: 33,736
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 10.6
All firearm deaths
  • Number of deaths: 33,594
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 10.5
guns+to+surpass.png

Incorrect barrel stroker

Drunk Driving 5158

murder by gun 1753

This is 2014 - old .. Graph at bottom shows projections - not sure if 2017 data is in.
Firearms deaths are up and traffic fatalities are down in past 3-4 years.

And with that? Doc Love drops the mic :)
FastStats

Motor vehicle traffic deaths
  • Number of deaths: 33,736
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 10.6
All firearm deaths
  • Number of deaths: 33,594
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 10.5
guns+to+surpass.png

hey stupid the numbers i have posted are real time not a yearly round up

2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Forum List

Back