Stephen Crowder, Top 5 AR-15 myths...banning them is a Trojan Horse...

They all shoot the same round at the same rate with virtually the same accuracy so yes they all perform the same I have been consistent that the only differences are cosmetic

And you have not proven otherwise

Yes, I heard that the first dozen times you said it. Still doesn't prove your point.

And you haven't proven that the AR is vastly superior than any other commercially available .223 semiauto have you?

Your claim was that it was identical.That's what started the discussion.

I said there was no difference in the FUNCTIONALITY

you say there is

So besides cosmetics what is different between the AR 15 and any other commercially available .223 semiauto rifle. Do they shoot different ammo? Does one fire more than one bullet per trigger pull, what? You say there are all these differences besides the way a .223 rifle looks so what are they?

You have yet to answer that question.

No dumbass. You said all 223 rifles fired at the exact same rate. You said there was only cosmetic differences.

Yes ALL SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLES FIRE ONE ROUND PER TRIGGER PULL.

That is the rate. If you can pull the trigger faster than another person you can fire the gun faster but the RATE of fire is and always will be ONE ROUND PER TRIGGER PULL

Now where is the data on this stat of effective rate of fire?

Perhaps you care to give a few specs on that gun? I'm far from an expert, but I know there are lots more reasons than caliber for why a rifle might be effective for a particular purpose.

Such as-? In that case, I recommend you go bear hunting with .22 short shotshells. :)

That would be kinda silly wouldn't it? I wouldn't use a 6.8 for squirrels either. You ever use a .223 for ducks? What is the effective firing rate on that gun? Bolt type? Cycle rate? I expect you will try to say that cosmetics and caliber are the only differences in any gun, like so many others here have, but we both know it just ain't so.

I bet you don't know what a 6.8 is. :)

I'm sure you bet on a lot of stuff. Care to make a bet that cosmetics are the only thing that makes the AR15 different from any other .223 rifle? Why is the effective firing rate on an AR15 45 rpm, and the firing rate on that mini14 in the picture above in .223 caliber only 40rpm? Does that sound identical to you?

Please post links to those firing rates,

I can tell you that I can fire more than 40 rounds in one minute with a Ruger Mini 14 as can anyone else who owns one
upload_2018-2-26_12-30-33.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-26_12-32-19.png
    upload_2018-2-26_12-32-19.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 16
Of course I have. The .223 is available in lots of different designed guns. They are not all the same silly. You haven't proven they are the same.

They all shoot the same round at the same rate with virtually the same accuracy so yes they all perform the same I have been consistent that the only differences are cosmetic

Yes, I heard that the first dozen times you said it. Still doesn't prove your point.

And you haven't proven that the AR is vastly superior than any other commercially available .223 semiauto have you?

you say there is

So besides cosmetics what is different between the AR 15 and any other commercially available .223 semiauto rifle. Do they shoot different ammo? Does one fire more than one bullet per trigger pull, what? You say there are all these differences besides the way a .223 rifle looks so what are they?

Dumb assed question.

Such as-? In that case, I recommend you go bear hunting with .22 short shotshells. :)

That would be kinda silly wouldn't it? I wouldn't use a 6.8 for squirrels either. You ever use a .223 for ducks? What is the effective firing rate on that gun? Bolt type? Cycle rate? I expect you will try to say that cosmetics and caliber are the only differences in any gun, like so many others here have, but we both know it just ain't so.

I'm sure you bet on a lot of stuff. Care to make a bet that cosmetics are the only thing that makes the AR15 different from any other .223 rifle? Why is the effective firing rate on an AR15 45 rpm, and the firing rate on that mini14 in the picture above in .223 caliber only 40rpm? Does that sound identical to you?

I can tell you that I can fire more than 40 rounds in one minute with a Ruger Mini 14 as can anyone else who owns one
View attachment 179124

That's not DATA that is an advertising claim and a suggested use by the manufacturer

WHERE IS THE DATA?

you say there is

Dumb assed question.
Because you have no data to prove it.

View attachment 179124

That's not DATA that is an advertising claim and a suggested use by the manufacturer

WHERE IS THE DATA?

That how you're going to try to weasel out?

you say there is

Dumb assed question.

If you don't want to accept the manufacturers specs I don't know what to tell you.

View attachment 179124

WHERE IS THE DATA?

I've been asking you for data you know PROOF ?

I can put up a video of a guy firing a mini 14 at a far greater rate than 45 rounds per minute

And that rate is still one shot per trigger pull.

So in one video I can prove you wrong

Start counting when he says rapid fire and tell me how many rounds per minute he was firing

you say there is

Dumb assed question.

If you don't want to accept the manufacturers specs I don't know what to tell you.
That's not a spec that is a suggested use you know kind of like a car manufacturer suggest you never drive over 65 even though in real life the care will do 120 mph

View attachment 179124

WHERE IS THE DATA?

I can put up a video of a guy firing a mini 14 at a far greater rate than 45 rounds per minute

Start counting when he says rapid fire and tell me how many rounds per minute he was firing

Your video isn't factory specs.

View attachment 179124

WHERE IS THE DATA?

Your video isn't factory specs.

What was different?

The grip?

you say there is

Dumb assed question.

That's not a spec that is a suggested use you know kind of like a car manufacturer suggest you never drive over 65 even though in real life the care will do 120 mph

So now you're going to be dumber than usual. Manufacturers don't put out suggestions and call them specs.

you say there is

Dumb assed question.

So now you're going to be dumber than usual. Manufacturers don't put out suggestions and call them specs.

Really then how come people can fire the AR 15 faster than 45 rounds per minute?

Dumb assed question.

Really then how come people can fire the AR 15 faster than 45 rounds per minute?

Dumb ass.

Dumb ass.

Can't answer the question.

Got it.

Dumb ass.
Ruger Mini 14 Tactical Rifle

Ruger® Mini-14® Tactical Rifle Autoloading Rifle Model 5846

Tell me where in the specs does it say 40 rounds per minute

Dumb ass.
Here is a PDF of the manual that cam with my Mini 14

https://ruger-docs.s3.amazonaws.com/_manuals/mini.pdf

Please read it and tell me where it says the "effective" firing rte is 40 rounds per minute

Dumb ass.
Ruger Mini 14 Tactical Rifle

Ruger® Mini-14® Tactical Rifle Autoloading Rifle Model 5846

Tell me where in the specs does it say 40 rounds per minute

Find a page with the complete list of specs dumb ass. That one doesn't have them all.

Dumb ass.
Here is a PDF of the manual that cam with my Mini 14

https://ruger-docs.s3.amazonaws.com/_manuals/mini.pdf

Please read it and tell me where it says the "effective" firing rte is 40 rounds per minute

I didn't take you to raise dumb ass. I already showed you the specs. If that's not good enough for you then fuck you.

Forum List

Back