Stephen Crowder, Top 5 AR-15 myths...banning them is a Trojan Horse...

That's why you don't require all of them to do it. You only allow those who are already CC permit holders and who are willing to put in some extra training in how to effectively guard the one door into the classroom. IOW, I'm talking about the teacher who gets an alert that an active shooter is in the school, puts the kids behind whatever barrier(s) he can find, pulls his weapon and watches the door. You're talking about urban combat training wherein Dirty Harry stalks the hallways, snapping off hip shots and snarling, "Do you feel lucky, PUNK?".

This isn't rocket science. There's usually ONE fairly narrow door through which a shooter has to enter a classroom. An alert, armed teacher has a pretty good chance of stopping him at that point. An unarmed one has none.

And, how many armed teachers does it take for a sign to go up outside to the effect that there are armed teachers on premise? Also, which school is more likely to be attacked in the first place, one with such a sign or the ones with signs that proudly proclaim there are no oppositional weapons on campus?

I can tell you which, because the anti-gunners even understand the simple truth. Not a single one of them would post a sign outside their house proclaiming that their house is weapon free.

You seem to think a day of training takes you almost to the point of being ready for combat. It's not. At best, it slightly reduces the chance of you shooting yourself.
And you seem to think that a teacher guarding the door to his/her classroom is the equivalent of a squad of Marines working through Falujah. Stop working the extremes. You have to admit that an armed teacher at least has a fighting chance when a shooter attempts to enter his classroom, whereas an unarmed one has none. I want the kids to have that last line of defense if the teacher is willing to provide it. Don't you?

Working the extremes? In case you haven't figured it out yet, a combat situation such as all those school shootings is extreme.

You're avoiding the question. I want the kids to have that last line of defense. Do you?

I prefer greatly reducing their need for defense, and any need for defense beyond that be something that won't make things worse. Giving each of the kids a knife and a baseball bat makes as much sense as what you are proposing.

And we all hope and pray that a shooter never gets into a classroom. But we're not talking hypothetically here, because shooters DO get into classrooms, and when they do, the teacher is the last defense the kids have. Do you deny that?

It's very simple. I want that teacher to have whatever defensive measures he/she is comfortable with/capable of using effectively. How can you object to that?

Obviously, you believe that teacher should have no defensive measures beyond what YOU are comfortable with them having access to.

The shooter comes into the room. Do we see him run away because he gets return fire, fall because he's hit, or do we see the children fall one by one and the shooter move on to the next room because there's no defense for them?

That's not a spec that is a suggested use you know kind of like a car manufacturer suggest you never drive over 65 even though in real life the care will do 120 mph

So now you're going to be dumber than usual. Manufacturers don't put out suggestions and call them specs.

Really then how come people can fire the AR 15 faster than 45 rounds per minute?

Dumb ass.
Ruger Mini 14 Tactical Rifle

Ruger® Mini-14® Tactical Rifle Autoloading Rifle Model 5846

Tell me where in the specs does it say 40 rounds per minute

Find a page with the complete list of specs dumb ass. That one doesn't have them all.

You mean the one from the Ruger web site?

Why don't you post your source and we can debate which source is better

That's not a spec that is a suggested use you know kind of like a car manufacturer suggest you never drive over 65 even though in real life the care will do 120 mph

So now you're going to be dumber than usual. Manufacturers don't put out suggestions and call them specs.

Really then how come people can fire the AR 15 faster than 45 rounds per minute?

Dumb ass.
Here is a PDF of the manual that cam with my Mini 14

https://ruger-docs.s3.amazonaws.com/_manuals/mini.pdf

Please read it and tell me where it says the "effective" firing rte is 40 rounds per minute

I didn't take you to raise dumb ass. I already showed you the specs. If that's not good enough for you then fuck you.
All I saw was the page where you said the rate of fire was 45 rounds per minute for the AR 15

Which every person who has even owned or shot an AR 15 knows is complete bullshit

I post an entire manual for the Mini 14 that was written by Ruger and there is not one single mention that the rate of fire is 40 rounds per minute

Not a single one.

Dumb ass.

Please read it and tell me where it says the "effective" firing rte is 40 rounds per minute

I didn't take you to raise dumb ass. I already showed you the specs. If that's not good enough for you then fuck you.
Colt Ar 15 Spec Sheet published by Colt Firearms

https://www.colt.com/Portals/0/Specs/2016/AR15A4.pdf

Please show me where it says effective rate of fire is 45 rounds per minute

still cant tell the truth can ya

sub group of drunk driving deaths is more then the total "motor vehicle deaths"

Feb 25, 2018 (4:27:27 PM)

Drunk Driving 5158

murder by gun 1753

Oh I see - we don't get to count the traffic fatalities not involving drunk driving?

angif-move-the-goalposts-def.gif

sure we can why not retard

then add another 20982 as Feb 26, 2018 (6:58:49 AM)

This is 2014 - old .. Graph at bottom shows projections - not sure if 2017 data is in.
Firearms deaths are up and traffic fatalities are down in past 3-4 years.

And with that? Doc Love drops the mic :)
FastStats

Motor vehicle traffic deaths
  • Number of deaths: 33,736
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 10.6
All firearm deaths
  • Number of deaths: 33,594
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 10.5
guns+to+surpass.png

Then Dr. Love needs to pick up the mic because he isn't comparing car accidental deaths to gun accidental deaths, he is comparing gun murder and gun suicide to accidental car deaths....apples to oranges....

Because Dr. Love knows that apples to apples....accidental death to accidental death shows he is an idiot and a liar...

The actual comparison...

Fatal Injury Data | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

2016 Accidental Death...

Gun.....495

Car.......38,748

poisoning......58,335

falling.......34,673

suffocation...6,610

drowning......3,786

Gun murder.....2016

FBI....11,004

Expanded Homicide Data Table 4

Gun Suicide.....22,938
dr sock got his ass whooped again --LOL

Nothing pleases me more than declarations of victory on the right when all hope is lost.
Trump trained you well!
:cool:

Crowder nails it....

He demonstrates the rate of fire with a .357 lever action rifle.....he shows a semi auto shotgun....

The anti gunners want them too....

Paddock would have been able to kill and injure the same amount of people with an automatic shotgun?

Here is the REAL gun issue in the US:

penis-size-by-countries.jpg

2f5c5bc34aa87ac51d30eb4506952e17ea4b62eaf3acbb1a02b3827507f7425b.jpg

^Thinks Hollywood movies are documentaries. :cuckoo:

iu

^ ^ ^ Thinks Hollywood has no influence :D

MassiveShyAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-max-1mb.gif

Such as-? In that case, I recommend you go bear hunting with .22 short shotshells. :)

That would be kinda silly wouldn't it? I wouldn't use a 6.8 for squirrels either. You ever use a .223 for ducks? What is the effective firing rate on that gun? Bolt type? Cycle rate? I expect you will try to say that cosmetics and caliber are the only differences in any gun, like so many others here have, but we both know it just ain't so.

I bet you don't know what a 6.8 is. :)

I'm sure you bet on a lot of stuff. Care to make a bet that cosmetics are the only thing that makes the AR15 different from any other .223 rifle? Why is the effective firing rate on an AR15 45 rpm, and the firing rate on that mini14 in the picture above in .223 caliber only 40rpm? Does that sound identical to you?

Please post links to those firing rates,

I can tell you that I can fire more than 40 rounds in one minute with a Ruger Mini 14 as can anyone else who owns one
View attachment 179124

That seriously defies common sense.

Here's 39 rounds in the Mad Minute with a semi-auto .06 with an 8-round mag.

This is a "Weapon of war".

Last edited:
You seem to think a day of training takes you almost to the point of being ready for combat. It's not. At best, it slightly reduces the chance of you shooting yourself.
And you seem to think that a teacher guarding the door to his/her classroom is the equivalent of a squad of Marines working through Falujah. Stop working the extremes. You have to admit that an armed teacher at least has a fighting chance when a shooter attempts to enter his classroom, whereas an unarmed one has none. I want the kids to have that last line of defense if the teacher is willing to provide it. Don't you?

Working the extremes? In case you haven't figured it out yet, a combat situation such as all those school shootings is extreme.

You're avoiding the question. I want the kids to have that last line of defense. Do you?

I prefer greatly reducing their need for defense, and any need for defense beyond that be something that won't make things worse. Giving each of the kids a knife and a baseball bat makes as much sense as what you are proposing.

And we all hope and pray that a shooter never gets into a classroom. But we're not talking hypothetically here, because shooters DO get into classrooms, and when they do, the teacher is the last defense the kids have. Do you deny that?

It's very simple. I want that teacher to have whatever defensive measures he/she is comfortable with/capable of using effectively. How can you object to that?

Obviously, you believe that teacher should have no defensive measures beyond what YOU are comfortable with them having access to.

The shooter comes into the room. Do we see him run away because he gets return fire, fall because he's hit, or do we see the children fall one by one and the shooter move on to the next room because there's no defense for them?

In that case, then arm all the little kiddies too. I guess they would have to put the taller ones in the back so everyone would get an equal chance at making a kill shot.

Dumb ass.
Ruger Mini 14 Tactical Rifle

Ruger® Mini-14® Tactical Rifle Autoloading Rifle Model 5846

Tell me where in the specs does it say 40 rounds per minute

Find a page with the complete list of specs dumb ass. That one doesn't have them all.

You mean the one from the Ruger web site?

Why don't you post your source and we can debate which source is better

Shut up you big baby. I gave you a credible source for the info. Not my fault if you don't want to accept factory specs.

Dumb ass.

All I saw was the page where you said the rate of fire was 45 rounds per minute for the AR 15

Which every person who has even owned or shot an AR 15 knows is complete bullshit

I post an entire manual for the Mini 14 that was written by Ruger and there is not one single mention that the rate of fire is 40 rounds per minute

Not a single one.

Read the page dumb ass.

In that case, then arm all the little kiddies too. I guess they would have to put the taller ones in the back so everyone would get an equal chance at making a kill shot.

Are you TRYING to be stupid?

That would be kinda silly wouldn't it? I wouldn't use a 6.8 for squirrels either. You ever use a .223 for ducks? What is the effective firing rate on that gun? Bolt type? Cycle rate? I expect you will try to say that cosmetics and caliber are the only differences in any gun, like so many others here have, but we both know it just ain't so.

I'm sure you bet on a lot of stuff. Care to make a bet that cosmetics are the only thing that makes the AR15 different from any other .223 rifle? Why is the effective firing rate on an AR15 45 rpm, and the firing rate on that mini14 in the picture above in .223 caliber only 40rpm? Does that sound identical to you?

I can tell you that I can fire more than 40 rounds in one minute with a Ruger Mini 14 as can anyone else who owns one
View attachment 179124

You'll have to talk to the manufacturer about that. I'm pretty sure they know at what rate and amount of fire. their guns are subject to melt down, and when they are able to continue firing without melt down..

That is the direction you were headed.

View attachment 179124

You'll have to talk to the manufacturer about that. I'm pretty sure they know at what rate and amount of fire. their guns are subject to melt down, and when they are able to continue firing without melt down..

Them silly "Iraqveteran" crackers do meltdowns all the time.

Yes, I think they're silly crackers.

View attachment 179124

Don't know about that. I do know what the manufacturers say about their products though.

View attachment 179124

Don't know about that. I do know what the manufacturers say about their products though.

You really don't know much about much, do ya?

So educate me with credible evidence. We both know all guns aren't the same, and "because I say so" isn't a credible source.

So educate me with credible evidence. We both know all guns aren't the same, and "because I say so" isn't a credible source.

Buy one and test it for yourself with a stopwatch while videoing it. Do give us an accuracy report as well.

"The mad minute" is supposed to be done on a target @ 300 yards.

Lesson #1 for you: An assault rifle is a select-fire weapon, and requires a class III tax stamp.

After you learn that one, we'll move on to other things.

Buy one and test it for yourself with a stopwatch while videoing it. Do give us an accuracy report as well.

"The mad minute" is supposed to be done on a target @ 300 yards.

Got it. You have nothing credible to offer. I'm not the one that claimed all rifles were the same and equally suited for a combat attack situation like a mass shooting. Come back if you ever come up with something.

That is the direction you were headed.
Oh, no. You do not get to put up a straw man and pretend I was trying to make that argument. No sir, not at all. I've said all along that teachers who are willing to be trained, have CC permits, and want the responsibility to be the last line of defense for the kids should be allowed to do so. NOWHERE have I said ANYTHING about children being armed. That is all you, not me.

Forum List

Back