Stephen Crowder, Top 5 AR-15 myths...banning them is a Trojan Horse...

Are you sure about that? I listen to Hannity and Tucker Carlson, and a few other fox idiots a good bit, and that seems to work quite well for all of them.
Are they your gold standard? They're not mine.

They are the Trumpbot standard.

And yours as well, as you cited them approvingly.

Just because I am aware of their tactics doesn't mean I approve of their actions

So now we're backtracking to where I was pointing out why you can't be taken seriously.

I guess that's your choice to make.

Ruger Mini 14 Tactical Rifle

Ruger® Mini-14® Tactical Rifle Autoloading Rifle Model 5846

Tell me where in the specs does it say 40 rounds per minute

Find a page with the complete list of specs dumb ass. That one doesn't have them all.

You mean the one from the Ruger web site?

Why don't you post your source and we can debate which source is better

Shut up you big baby. I gave you a credible source for the info. Not my fault if you don't want to accept factory specs.

And I gave you info from the actual manufacturers of both the Mini 14 and the Colt Ar 15

Now tell me do you think that any school shooter only fires one round every 1.33 seconds?

Saying that the AR is more dangerous because it has an "effective rate of fire" of 5 rounds per minute which is more than any other semiauto because none of them can fire as fast just once again highlights your ignorance about the subject of firearms

My entire point from the first of this discussion is that all guns are not the same. Some are more capable of extended combat like fire than others. The Ar15 is more suited for that than most. I have proven that.
It is a meaningless distinction in the discussion

No commercially available semiautomatic is going to melt down in a school shooting.

You have to fire thousands of rounds very quickly to get a barrel that hot

Thousands not 50 or 60 or 100 thousands

So for all practical purposes there is no difference between the AR 15 , the Mini 14 or any other .223 semiauto rifle on the market today

Please post links to those firing rates,

I can tell you that I can fire more than 40 rounds in one minute with a Ruger Mini 14 as can anyone else who owns one
View attachment 179124

That seriously defies common sense.

Here's 39 rounds in the Mad Minute with a semi-auto .06 with an 8-round mag.

This is a "Weapon of war".

You'll have to talk to the manufacturer about that. I'm pretty sure they know at what rate and amount of fire. their guns are subject to melt down, and when they are able to continue firing without melt down..

Are you really trying to say that shooting an Ar 15 at 46 rounds per minute will cause the barrel to melt down?

Now I know you are either trying to be stupid or are just plain stupid

I'm leaning towards the latter.

In 30 + years of shooting rifles I have never seen any rifle melt a barrel because of firing too fast.

As I have said many times, It is more capable of combat type firing than most. You can nibble around the edges and say "but what if" all you want, but you can't change that fact.

It's a distinction without a difference. And since you have no experience with these type of rifles you can't understand that

Please post links to those firing rates,

I can tell you that I can fire more than 40 rounds in one minute with a Ruger Mini 14 as can anyone else who owns one
View attachment 179124

You'll have to talk to the manufacturer about that. I'm pretty sure they know at what rate and amount of fire. their guns are subject to melt down, and when they are able to continue firing without melt down..

Are you really trying to say that shooting an Ar 15 at 46 rounds per minute will cause the barrel to melt down?

In 30 + years of shooting rifles I have never seen any rifle melt a barrel because of firing too fast.

As I have said many times, It is more capable of combat type firing than most. You can nibble around the edges and say "but what if" all you want, but you can't change that fact.

This gun:

Has killed more people than this gun:

iu

I imagine you just wet yourself.

Are they your gold standard? They're not mine.

They are the Trumpbot standard.

And yours as well, as you cited them approvingly.

Just because I am aware of their tactics doesn't mean I approve of their actions

So now we're backtracking to where I was pointing out why you can't be taken seriously.

I guess that's your choice to make.

Actually, it's yours, as how you are perceived has everything to do with what you write. Insist on leaping to extremes on every subject to avoid substantive discussion and hurling juvenile insults, and you're not taken seriously.

That is the direction you were headed.
Oh, no. You do not get to put up a straw man and pretend I was trying to make that argument. No sir, not at all. I've said all along that teachers who are willing to be trained, have CC permits, and want the responsibility to be the last line of defense for the kids should be allowed to do so. NOWHERE have I said ANYTHING about children being armed. That is all you, not me.

leftards lie so it isnt surprising to see such claims made by them

Interesting that you just assume shit that you might misunderstand, and pretend it's true.

fuck you leftards falsely claim that 2nd Amendment supporters want to arm the children

Tissue?

fuck you liar

Find a page with the complete list of specs dumb ass. That one doesn't have them all.

Shut up you big baby. I gave you a credible source for the info. Not my fault if you don't want to accept factory specs.

And I gave you info from the actual manufacturers of both the Mini 14 and the Colt Ar 15

Now tell me do you think that any school shooter only fires one round every 1.33 seconds?

Saying that the AR is more dangerous because it has an "effective rate of fire" of 5 rounds per minute which is more than any other semiauto because none of them can fire as fast just once again highlights your ignorance about the subject of firearms

My entire point from the first of this discussion is that all guns are not the same. Some are more capable of extended combat like fire than others. The Ar15 is more suited for that than most. I have proven that.

No commercially available semiautomatic is going to melt down in a school shooting.

So for all practical purposes there is no difference between the AR 15 , the Mini 14 or any other .223 semiauto rifle on the market today

Meaningless? It's one of the top gun nuts claims.

It's a distinction without a difference. And since you have no experience with these type of rifles you can't understand that

Not real sure how you would have any idea of what experience I might have in anything.

This gun:

iu

So all guns aren't the same after all. Glad you finally admit that.

Oh, no. You do not get to put up a straw man and pretend I was trying to make that argument. No sir, not at all. I've said all along that teachers who are willing to be trained, have CC permits, and want the responsibility to be the last line of defense for the kids should be allowed to do so. NOWHERE have I said ANYTHING about children being armed. That is all you, not me.

Interesting that you just assume shit that you might misunderstand, and pretend it's true.

fuck you leftards falsely claim that 2nd Amendment supporters want to arm the children

Tissue?

fuck you liar

OK, but you need to wipe that nasty ass of yours first.

Louder Crowder is an annoying loon - no surprise you would post his excrement. :rolleyes-41:

i-think-therefore-i-am-not-a-steven-crowder-fan-21680485.png

What the fuck would you know about facts, commie bastard?

Another Stalinist who thinks genocide is a scientific principle to be furthered....

Tissue?

fuck you liar

OK, but you need to wipe that nasty ass of yours first.

cant face the truth you leftists lie about the NRA wanting to arm the children

so no matter what you say fuck you

That the barrel won't melt down?

Cut the shit

Not real sure how you would have any idea of what experience I might have in anything.

Your posts tell me all I need to know.

You didn't know that the single most important defining attribute of a semiautomatic firearm is that it only fires one round per trigger pull

This gun:

iu

So all guns aren't the same after all. Glad you finally admit that.

There is no functional difference between any semiautomatic rifle chambered in the same caliber

NONE ZERO ZIP NADA

Louder Crowder is an annoying loon - no surprise you would post his excrement. :rolleyes-41:

i-think-therefore-i-am-not-a-steven-crowder-fan-21680485.png

What the fuck would you know about facts, commie bastard?

Another Stalinist who thinks genocide is a scientific principle to be furthered....

Nothing gives me a bigger smile than when you PUTIN enablers call those on the left commies and then Stalinists in the space of two short sentences.

:eusa_dance:

Cut the shit

That all guns are exactly the same.

Your posts tell me all I need to know.

You didn't know that the single most important defining attribute of a semiautomatic firearm is that it only fires one round per trigger pull

Link?

Cut the shit

That all guns are exactly the same.
I never said all guns are exactly the same obviously there are differences in caliber, is the firing mechanics and in materials

I said that there is no FUNCTIONAL difference between any semiautomatic rifle of the same caliber as all fire the same round at the same rate and with comparable accuracy

Forum List

Back