Stephen Hawkins Affirms His Atheism!

Hawkins? He cost us how much in salary and grants and he makes my life easier with what?

Hawkins really has done nothing for humanity.
if you're going to attempt and insult at least learn to spell .
btw hawking doesn't cost you dick...
As of June 2014, Stephen Hawking lives in the United Kingdom. Hawking was born in January 1942 in Oxford, England. He was diagnosed with ALS at the age of 21 and, due to his disease, requires the use of a wheelchair and a computerized voice system.

As of 2014, Hawking holds the title of Director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology and is an active part of the staff at Cambridge University. He originally chose to research cosmology at Cambridge because no one in Oxford was working in the field. His work has been focused on the laws that govern the universe.
No attempt to insult, I honestly see that hawkin has contributed nothing.

Hawkins? He cost us how much in salary and grants and he makes my life easier with what?

As of June 2014, Stephen Hawking lives in the United Kingdom. Hawking was born in January 1942 in Oxford, England. He was diagnosed with ALS at the age of 21 and, due to his disease, requires the use of a wheelchair and a computerized voice system.

As of 2014, Hawking holds the title of Director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology and is an active part of the staff at Cambridge University. He originally chose to research cosmology at Cambridge because no one in Oxford was working in the field. His work has been focused on the laws that govern the universe.
funny that , even in his condition hawking has done and will do more for mankind in one hour than you will or could do in a thousand lifetimes.
I thought you chicken shit out of your false statement about and you did.

funny that , even in his condition hawking has done and will do more for mankind in one hour than you will or could do in a thousand lifetimes.
Hawkin has made electricity cheap and plentiful? Hawkins made transportation better? Hawkins solved a theory?

Technically, as I understand, hawkin has not contributed anything original or resolved any scientific theory.

So I am simply stating what I have read.

Hawkin has made electricity cheap and plentiful? Hawkins made transportation better? Hawkins solved a theory?

Technically, as I understand, hawkin has not contributed anything original or resolved any scientific theory.

and it's simply wrong and appeals to simple minds .

Easy for you to say, impossible for you to prove otherwise.

no need for me to prove anything, it's on you as you made the allegation to prove he has not contributed anything original or resolved any scientific theory.

no need for me to prove anything, it's on you as you made the allegation to prove he has not contributed anything original or resolved any scientific theory.
How does one prove a negative?

Hawkin has done nothing but teach.

All searches find zero accomplishments, scientifically speaking.

bullshit .....
  1. Stephen Hawking
    • Stephen William Hawking CH CBE FRS FRSA is an English theoretical physicist, cosmologist, author and Director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology within the University of Cambridge. Among his significant scientific works have been a collaboration with Roger Penrose on gravitational singularity theorems in the framework of general relativity, and the theoretical prediction that black holes emit radiation, often called Hawking radiation. Hawking was the first to set forth a cosmology explained by a union of the general theory of relativity and quantum mechanics. He is a vocal supporter of the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics.
      Stephen William Hawking CH CBE FRS FRSA is an English theoretical physicist, cosmologist, author and Director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology within the University of Cambridge. Among his significant scientific works have been a collaboration with Roger Penrose on gravitational singularity theorems in the framework of …
      en.wikipedia.org · Text under CC-BY-SA license

Attachments

• upload_2014-9-25_18-11-40.png
    upload_2014-9-25_18-11-40.png
    149 bytes · Views: 66

bullshit .....
  1. Stephen Hawking
    • Stephen William Hawking CH CBE FRS FRSA is an English theoretical physicist, cosmologist, author and Director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology within the University of Cambridge. Among his significant scientific works have been a collaboration with Roger Penrose on gravitational singularity theorems in the framework of general relativity, and the theoretical prediction that black holes emit radiation, often called Hawking radiation. Hawking was the first to set forth a cosmology explained by a union of the general theory of relativity and quantum mechanics. He is a vocal supporter of the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics.
      Stephen William Hawking CH CBE FRS FRSA is an English theoretical physicist, cosmologist, author and Director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology within the University of Cambridge. Among his significant scientific works have been a collaboration with Roger Penrose on gravitational singularity theorems in the framework of …
The first example you give is collaboration on someone else's work.

Nothing had come of this collaboration that helps mankind.

Further a Google search that you think supports your contention is hardly fact or credible.

Either way, the first part of your cut/paste confirmed exactly what I stated.

Thanks for the help.

Well then, if we invented both religion and science the only remaining question is who invented life? Perhaps that single event is at the core of my inquiry. The universe by itself could have happened spontaneously... it is but a physical thing. Life, though, is something else. There is a sense, that life transcends the physical world. Hawking and Einstein, don't seem to adhere to that premise. On the contrary, they allude to the idea that the world, the universe and everything in it, including life, resulted from physical mechanics. I have trouble believing that life emanates from the physical world.

bullshit .....
  1. Stephen Hawking

Further a Google search that you think supports your contention is hardly fact or credible.

Thanks for the help.
no matter what I post you'll not acknowledge his sea changing accomplishments...that's fine.
without ignorance there would be no progress.

Well then, if we invented both religion and science the only remaining question is who invented life? Perhaps that single event is at the core of my inquiry. The universe by itself could have happened spontaneously... it is but a physical thing. Life, though, is something else. There is a sense, that life transcends the physical world. Hawking and Einstein, don't seem to adhere to that premise. On the contrary, they allude to the idea that the world, the universe and everything in it, including life, resulted from physical mechanics. I have trouble believing that life emanates from the physical world.
not my problem.
btw it's there's a belief that life transcends the physical world but no evidence of it.
also, belief only proves belief and nothing else.

Except Einstein did have an epiphany on his death bed, about life and god.
The "childish" quote you are thinking of is probably, "I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one. You may call me an agnostic, but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist whose fervor is mostly due to a painful act of liberation from the fetters of religious indoctrination received in youth.

bullshit .....
  1. Stephen Hawking

Thanks for the help.
no matter what I post you'll not acknowledge his sea changing accomplishments...that's fine.
Now you are simply full of hot air. "Sea-changing" accomplishments?

I will get back to you, still, explain how that first collaboration was a "sea-changing" accomplishment benefits society

bullshit .....
  1. Stephen Hawking

Thanks for the help.
Now you are simply full of hot air. "Sea-changing" accomplishments?

I will get back to you, still, explain how that first collaboration was a "sea-changing" accomplishment benefits society

Forum List

Back