Stephen King savaged by woke mob for saying art should be judged on quality not diversity

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
"Facing potential cancellation"

Now that he is woke, I suppose he should welcome this. He can be a shining example to everyone that this is the suffering we must all accept for the good of humanity. The socrates of our time!

Thanx for the topic --- Stephen King has become such a leftist, I am amazed he stuck up for merit. He does shove "diversity" subjects into thing he shouldn't -- his openly Clint Eastwood "Gunslinger" character was played by a black in the recent movie, which of course didn't do well. I would have gone if King (the world's best writer and the world's worst movie maker, completely hopeless) had stuck to his original character, but that was just nuts. Like some of these recent Shakespeare stagings that use blacks in wholly inappropriate roles.

Another thing about his 8-book character The Gunslinger --- King has become rabidly anti-gun, writing screeds about it ------------ but alllllllll his fiction has guns, guns, guns, guns, and everybody shooting. Sheeeeeesh, what a hypocrite!! I've kind of burned out on him, not buying his recent books. A good reason for these Hollywood or publishing types to just SHUT UP about their idiot thoughts and concentrate on their art.

Why does he let every other white character from his books be replaced by a black guy in the movie adaptations? :dunno:

Why does he let every other white character from his books be replaced by a black guy in the movie adaptations? :dunno:

He didn't used to do that! But then all this "woke" stuff started and he went crazy. He really is the world's worst movie maker --- good movies can be made from his books, but never if he has any input at all.

This Stephen King topic should perhaps be in Current Events --- it's not a conspiracy theory, it's really happening.

Author Stephen King is facing potential cancellation from the ‘woke’ mob after he responded to the Oscar nominations by saying art should be judged on quality, not the “diversity” of its creators.
Stephen King Savaged by ‘Woke’ Mob For Saying Art Should be Judged on Quality, Not “Diversity”
--------------------------------

This pos loser is just another SJW gas lighter whose a literal moron............ going along to get along .
The prick is right though.
King is right, but "savaged" is bull crap. It is not like they drug him out of his car and beat the sh#t out of him. Get real.

Forum List

Back