Stephen Miller: Hunter Biden is going to be indicted...So is Joe, Hillary, AOC… all thanks to Alvin Bragg opening Pandora’s Box

Abuse of power for political reasons is just unacceptable by either party.
Abuse of power was part of Trump’s platform in 2016.

Don’t tell me you think it’s unacceptable after supporting Trump before, during and after his presidency.

Abuse of power was part of Trump’s platform in 2016.

Don’t tell me you think it’s unacceptable after supporting Trump before, during and after his presidency.
I just told you that I don't agree with abuse of power by either side. But, you seem to think abuse of power by one side is OK or that abuse of power paybacks are acceptable. If that is the case then you should have no problem with the House investigating Bragg & Co.

It sounds like you’re trying to justify violence against the people of New York.

Just come out and admit you want to be a fascist. We already know it.

I'm just saying they get what they deserve. I live in an outer borough and I travel to Manhattan regularly so my life is on the line because of this fucktard as well.

The only authoritarians these days that are threats are on the left.

I just told you that I don't agree with abuse of power by either side. But, you seem to think abuse of power by one side is OK or that abuse of power paybacks are acceptable. If that is the case then you should have no problem with the House investigating Bragg & Co.
I know what you told me, but you’re obviously lying to me and probably to yourself.

Congress has no oversight to local prosecutors.

Federalism, asshole. Read a book.

I'm just saying they get what they deserve
If we had ever heard you say that about the rioters on January 6th, you’d sound a little less fascist.

But here you are saying that people who vote differently than you deserve to be harmed.

That’s fascist.

If we had ever heard you say that about the rioters on January 6th, you’d sound a little less fascist.

But here you are saying that people who vote differently than you deserve to be harmed.

That’s fascist.

The ones that were violent should be prosecuted as violent. the ones who just walked around are political prisoners.

I am saying vote for a prosecutor that won't prosecute criminals, don't be surprised when crime rises.

That isn't fascist. You just like using that word to apply to anyone you disagree with.

That's retarded.

I know what you told me, but you’re obviously lying to me and probably to yourself.

Congress has no oversight to local prosecutors.

Federalism, asshole. Read a book.
ABUSE of power, fucktard.

There will be consequences. Very severe ones.

Maybe you'll be on the butt end of some ABUSE pretty soon.

Then you'll find out why it's not a good idea.

ABUSE of power, fucktard.

There will be consequences. Very severe ones.

Maybe you'll be on the butt end of some ABUSE pretty soon.

Then you'll find out why it's not a good idea.
Another fine example of fascism.

Thank you scruffy.

Another fine example of fascism.

Thank you scruffy.
YOU started it.

No one will ever let you forget that.

We warned you. We said it was a bad idea.

But you didn't listen.

You have no one to blame but yourself.

If anyone is saying that ANY politician or politico gets what's coming to them if they break the law, regardless of anyone else, I'm with you.

Get past theories and fantasies and "reports" and prove it in court, and then we nail 'em. Whoever they are. Whoever helped them.

I sure don't see that a lot here.

the-poor-little-girl-is-crying-hysterically-pointing-her-finger-at-her-abuser-her-hair-is.jpg

YOU started it.

No one will ever let you forget that.

We warned you. We said it was a bad idea.

But you didn't listen.

You have no one to blame but yourself.
Follow up fascism.

You are teaching us a lot.

Again please.

when did I say he never lied?

All politicians lie, you just only seem to care when Trump or other Republicans do it.
Trumpers say he doesn't lie all the time.

You are breaking with the cult by saying Trump lies. I won't out you but just saying, they may get irate.

As it is, I guess I can ignore all the accusations Trump has made since we know he lies.

Trumpers say he doesn't lie all the time.

You are breaking with the cult by saying Trump lies. I won't out you but just saying, they may get irate.

As it is, I guess I can ignore all the accusations Trump has made since we know he lies.

Trump bloviates and exaggerates more than he lies. At least his lies haven't fucked over my heath care yet.

Name me one politician that doesn't lie.

Forum List

Back