Stephen Miller: Hunter Biden is going to be indicted...So is Joe, Hillary, AOC… all thanks to Alvin Bragg opening Pandora’s Box

Fuck you. Go to hell.
Sorry you got triggered. This is a political forum, not a safe place. You may want to take a break from what seems a very emotional experience for you.

Good luck and...

Have a nice day!

I know what you told me, but you’re obviously lying to me and probably to yourself.

Congress has no oversight to local prosecutors.

Federalism, asshole. Read a book.
LOL. And local prosecutors have no jurisdiction regarding federal campaign finance law violations.

You're free to start a thread and challenge me on where I stand on the actual issues. Let's find out what "my side" is.

No other Trumpster has had the balls, and I've made this offer literally dozens of times.

Now, make an excuse, and run. Like they did.

:bye1:

We have already done this and you were proven to be the petty child that we already know you are. You agreed with more Trump/Republican policies than Democratic ones and yet you voted for Biden because Trump hurt your feelings. The funny thing is, even when YOU write it out, YOU still don’t get it. Very strange indeed. You are a boring simpleton who fancies himself as a brilliant know it all. You should stick to your money management job at the local pawn shop or petty loan business.

LOL. And local prosecutors have no jurisdiction regarding federal campaign finance law violations.
It was a campaign finance law violation which the political hacks on the FEC (appointed by Republicans) refused to pursue against Trump, although they would prosecute it against Trump’s buddies.

The local authorities are prosecuting corrupt business practices. Not campaign finance law.

Read a newspaper.

We have already done this and you were proven to be the petty child that we already know you are. You agreed with more Trump/Republican policies than Democratic ones and yet you voted for Biden because Trump hurt your feelings. The funny thing is, even when YOU write it out, YOU still don’t get it. Very strange indeed. You are a boring simpleton who fancies himself as a brilliant know it all. You should stick to your money management job at the local pawn shop or petty loan business.
And here's how it went, Trumpster: Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

Tough shit.

And here's how it went, Trumpster: Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

Tough shit.

Yep, and yet you STILL don't even understand your own position.

My bias is specifically against the sociological/cultural phenomenon that is Trumpism

This is it exactly. You are a petty child, just like the majority of Democrats. You voted for Biden despite supposedly disagreeing with the majority of his polices and actually agreeing with more of Trump's. Wacko, but hey, you continue to do you.

Yep, and yet you STILL don't even understand your own position.

This is it exactly. You are a petty child, just like the majority of Democrats. You voted for Biden despite supposedly disagreeing with the majority of his polices and actually agreeing with more of Trump's. Wacko, but hey, you continue to do you.
Good, get it all out.

either lock ALL the crooks up, or don't lock anybody up

Here's the funny thing. Who opened Pandora's box?

1680697272195.jpeg
1680697286234.jpeg

Forum List

Back