Stephen Miller: Hunter Biden is going to be indicted...So is Joe, Hillary, AOC… all thanks to Alvin Bragg opening Pandora’s Box

Your attempted dismissal is noted and rejected.
You're free to start a thread and challenge me on where I stand on the actual issues. Let's find out what "my side" is.

No other Trumpster has had the balls, and I've made this offer literally dozens of times.

Now, make an excuse, and run. Like they did.

:bye1:

You're free to start a thread and challenge me on where I stand on the actual issues. Let's find out what "my side" is.

No other Trumpster has had the balls, and I've made this offer literally dozens of times.

Now, make an excuse, and run. Like they did.

:bye1:

Bring it, bitch.

Democrats opened up a can 'o worms that ain't likely to be contained. Thanks to Brandon and his comrades for turning the U.S. into a Banana Republick.
Actually it was the republicans that turned it into a Banana Republic, when they chose a grifter, and a con-man to lead their party, and this country.

They knew Trump from his crooked Trump University, to his charity he used as a personal checking account. Both of which were shut down for fraud before Trump entered the white house.

Actually it was the republicans that turned it into a Banana Republic, when they chose a grifter, and a con-man to lead their party, and this country.

They knew Trump from his crooked Trump University, to his charity he used as a personal checking account. Both of which were shut down for fraud before Trump entered the white house.

People voted for who they wanted....The fucking horror.

Your side is the one trying to jury rig the process to get what you want, not us.

No, people voted for who they "thought" they wanted.
They were sold a bill of goods by a con-man and a grifter.
He sold them on "the art of the deal" which he didn't write.
And his great business skills, like only hiring the best people, which he didn't have.

No, people voted for who they "thought" they wanted.
They were sold a bill of goods by a con-man and a grifter.
He sold them on "the art of the deal" which he didn't write.
And his great business skills, like only hiring the best people, which he didn't have.

He tried to do what he said he was going to try to do. How is that a con?

All you have to do is prove it in court. If you do, we nail them. Easy peasy.

Just prove it. That’s not asking too much.
Progs keep taking Trump to court or their version. After a while when you get that far, it is something else and not something criminal.

I already predicted Republicans will be saying this last week.....

This week I will predict that Republicans will explain away their inability to do this by saying goofy shit like "We won't stoop to their level"

-- which is translation for...we don't have any AG's or DA's who will indict anybody without sufficient evidence....
I hear they’re going after Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton too

either lock ALL the crooks up, or don't lock anybody up

Being your political enemy is not a crime. You have to have committed a potential crime IN that state. You cannot indict someone who resides outside of the state.

either lock ALL the crooks up, or don't lock anybody up

We'll, they better drop all the charges against Trump and put an end to the investigations, because none of this Democrats are going to ever get indicted...lol

Your side is the one trying to jury rig the process to get what you want, not us.
People voted for Alvin Bragg.

Are you forgetting you assholes tried to rig the last election?

Forum List

Back