Stephen Miller’s Affinity for White Nationalism Revealed in Leaked Emails

"We're not racist, we just only care about white people"
You must be very sorry that your Black Pride is no longer a one way street

BINGO

LefTard Logic:
“The celebration of brown and black culture, brown and black pride is encouraged....but DAMNIT if those pesky white motherfuckers pull that shit...well by God they are fucking RACISTS!”

The have black pride because many of them don't have the ability to trace their roots. Because they were ripped from their homelands and forced into slavery. So in absence of being able to celebrate their national heritage that they don't know, they celebrate black history month, or black pride whatever, etc...

Fuck off with your victim act.
They weren’t ripped, they were sold and had been sold by Their Own People for centuries before America got involved
Sorry to bust your white guilt fakery.
Great, which part of that changes the fact that these people don't have a national heritage to celebrate?
In fact, if it had been centuries as you state that only further reinforces what I'm saying.

Thanks Billy Ray.
You are welcome Tammy Jo

BINGO

LefTard Logic:
“The celebration of brown and black culture, brown and black pride is encouraged....but DAMNIT if those pesky white motherfuckers pull that shit...well by God they are fucking RACISTS!”

The have black pride because many of them don't have the ability to trace their roots. Because they were ripped from their homelands and forced into slavery. So in absence of being able to celebrate their national heritage that they don't know, they celebrate black history month, or black pride whatever, etc...

Descendants of slaves in America today are the luckiest black people in the world

I deeply regret slavery because it was so unnecessary and has led to the race problems in America today

But black people alive today are beneficiaries of slavery

BINGO

LefTard Logic:

Descendants of slaves in America today are the luckiest black people in the world

I deeply regret slavery because it was so unnecessary and has led to the race problems in America today

Only a racist would say that!

BINGO

LefTard Logic:

Only a racist would say that!
I’m sure liberals think so

Stephen Miller emailed Breitbart 900+ times from 2015-2016 to lay out his anti-immigrant policies. His source material included: -White nationalist websites
-A “white genocide”-themed novel
-Eugenics-era laws that Adolf Hitler lauded in “Mein Kampf.”

SPLC - your source simply isn't credible.
SPLC has left bias, but they have high factual reporting reputation.

"The trove of emails was provided to the SPLC by Katie McHugh, a former Breitbart writer and editor who exchanged scores of messages with Mr Miller during his time transitioning from a press aide for then-Senator Jeff Sessions to a senior adviser with then-candidate Donald Trump‘s presidential campaign."

they have emails from Breitbart.

Stephen Miller emailed Breitbart 900+ times from 2015-2016 to lay out his anti-immigrant policies. His source material included: -White nationalist websites
-A “white genocide”-themed novel
-Eugenics-era laws that Adolf Hitler lauded in “Mein Kampf.”

SPLC - your source simply isn't credible.
SPLC has left bias, but they have high factual reporting reputation.

"The trove of emails was provided to the SPLC by Katie McHugh, a former Breitbart writer and editor who exchanged scores of messages with Mr Miller during his time transitioning from a press aide for then-Senator Jeff Sessions to a senior adviser with then-candidate Donald Trump‘s presidential campaign."

they have emails from Breitbart.
SPLC is a smear machine. They accused The American Enterprise Institute of being racist.

Yep....he thinks it's Okay to be White.
And he thinks it's not okay for non-whites to be here.

That's what White Nationalism is.

He’s feels just like anybody decent does. He doesn’t necessarily hate dark folks, he simply doesn’t want to see whitey supplanted by them in America.
Generally speaking, what good, decent white folks don’t share an “affinity” for white nationalism? A quick glance at statistical data tells the tale...no?
If we extrapolate the data what do we find? What happens if dark folks displace whitey...what do predominantly dark communities and cities look like now?
Are lotto winners buying homes in darker areas to live among the darker folks....why not?
Scary shit huh? Piss yourself yet?
White Nationalism is just patriotism redefined by Democrats.
They figured out a way to make people who love America appear racist.
Typical commie tactic. Turn malcontents and rejects into people to be held in high regard and give them license to cast aspersions on anyone who is good and decent.

You could almost get away with nationalism = patriotism....almost. When you throw in the "white" part, you expose yourself as a racist.
Course YOU guys on the left threw in the White part.

You're being dishonest when when you do, and that's the point.

No, that's being accurate. Steven Miller is straight up racist.

BINGO

LefTard Logic:

"I'll take things you might hear at a Klan rally for $400, Alex"

BINGO

LefTard Logic:

Or any conference where people understand history

Obviously somewhere you’ve never been

BINGO

LefTard Logic:

Shit, at least you have to go to a Klan meeting to hear racism towards dark folks...You’ll hear ‘hate whitey’ racism out in the open throughout our media, throughout Hollyweird, on our college campuse, from our congress...FUCK, it’s written in our legislation in the form of affirmative action, we celebrate ‘hate whitey’ racism for an entire month every February.
WTF...you don’t say shit about any of that?

He’s feels just like anybody decent does. He doesn’t necessarily hate dark folks, he simply doesn’t want to see whitey supplanted by them in America.
Generally speaking, what good, decent white folks don’t share an “affinity” for white nationalism? A quick glance at statistical data tells the tale...no?
If we extrapolate the data what do we find? What happens if dark folks displace whitey...what do predominantly dark communities and cities look like now?
Are lotto winners buying homes in darker areas to live among the darker folks....why not?
Typical commie tactic. Turn malcontents and rejects into people to be held in high regard and give them license to cast aspersions on anyone who is good and decent.

You could almost get away with nationalism = patriotism....almost. When you throw in the "white" part, you expose yourself as a racist.

Do you have a single quote by miller to back up that false accusation?

BINGO

LefTard Logic:

LefTard Logic:
“Fuck off with your victim act so I can roll mine in.”

I don’t have any problem with anybody celebrating their heritage...but it seems fucking crazy that Caucasians can’t do the same...I thought being discriminatory was always a bad thing...no?

BINGO

LefTard Logic:

LefTard Logic:

I don’t have any problem with anybody celebrating their heritage...but it seems fucking crazy that Caucasians can’t do the same...I thought being discriminatory was always a bad thing...no?
White people can’t be and are never discrimated against. They can only be the discriminator.
Lib 101

BINGO

LefTard Logic:

LefTard Logic:

No one complains about Irish pride or an Italian festival. Holy fuck you're actually retarded.

Evidence?

We have his emails...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ted-white-nationalism/?tid=lk_inline_manual_8

We have his emails...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ted-white-nationalism/?tid=lk_inline_manual_8

If it’s true and he’s genuinely pushing the Make America White Again mantra, I like him even more now....If he runs for POTUS he’d garner my vote on that alone....Piss yourself yet?

Forum List

Back