Steps to deal with ISIS

You people have no imagination. Do you have an alternate plan?

We should welcome it when terrorists declare they own a piece of land, because it becomes a bombing ground.

What is interesting is how the situation took over the news and this discussion board for about two days then no much of anything. Now why would that be? Oh right, it was just about the time that the IRS was telling congress they were naughty and destroying evidence.

Then when it looked like Obama wasn't going to do something or it would turn bad for him both subjects fell of the radar screen. Very interesting.

1. Identify the geographic coordinates of the declared caliphate

2. Announce those coordinates to the existing population

3. Give them one week to flee.

4. Eliminate all that remain.

Code name "Caliphate Toilet Flush"

Isis announces Islamic caliphate in area straddling Iraq and Syria | World news | theguardian.com

Here's the problems with the plan.

1. The underlying problem is not addressed. Iraq is a complicated and "messy" country that was cobbled together by Europe and is filled with many conflicting cultures.

2. This is the perfect opportunity for folks in that region to strike out against extremism.

3. Constant patronage by the US will only lead to resentment and further instability.

Here's a plan. The US should stay the fuck out of it. Let the Allah Monkeys kill each other.

Isis announces Islamic caliphate in area straddling Iraq and Syria | World news | theguardian.com

Why wouldn't the bad guys just flee with the rest of the people?

If they fled there would be no caliphate. The strategy is to clear the area of innocents and then kill everyone that remains. No whining about ROE or civilian casualties.

Last edited:

Why wouldn't the bad guys just flee with the rest of the people?

LOL, I say let them kill each other because neither side likes us and we'll take care of the ones who are left over and want to do us harm.

There really are few things as entertaining as tough-guy armchair generals.

That would be my plan for pretty much all of the world, but the thing with groups like ISIS,today is, that they are backed by international bankers, if they would be fighting for Allah, they would be fighting in places like Israel and Saudi Arabia instead of Syria and Iran

That would be my plan for pretty much all of the world, but the thing with groups like ISIS,today is, that they are backed by international bankers, if they would be fighting for Allah, they would be fighting in places like Israel and Saudi Arabia instead of Syria and Iran

If you can pinpoint the bankers, they will be included in phase 2.

There really are few things as entertaining as tough-guy armchair generals.

And insulting people convincing them they are wrong, works, how exactly?

While I may not agree with this point of view? I am willing to take it seriously and say why I do not think its a good idea.

That..at least..shows respect to the poster and the thread.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back