Steve Bannon.. and how states can fight the border invasion

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I've only read the 1st part of this, but thought I would share..

always liked Bannon.. reminds me of that Goldwater saying, something about how extremism in the cause of justice is ... OK, I will have to get the quote.. can't recall verbatim

“Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.”

a man after my heart...

vHHcC76.jpg

always liked Bannon.. reminds me of that Goldwater saying, something about how extremism in the cause of justice is ... OK, I will have to get the quote.. can't recall verbatim

“Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.”

a man after my heart...
Was one of the suggestions for Steve Bannon to strip naked at the border and stand their scaring off immigrants like a bloated, racist, clearly alcoholic scarecrow?

whoopdy

he is only a Leninist in the sense of wanting to destroy the status quo corruption and bs.. (the state)

and besides... I don't take your graphic here as proof tht Bannon said that... Gee, I wonder why I don't trust lefties?

hmmmm.... how moronic of me, even though that's all lefties do all day long is LIE

=

Was one of the suggestions for Steve Bannon to strip naked at the border and stand their scaring off immigrants like a bloated, racist, clearly alcoholic scarecrow?
please

where were you w/ your racist accusations always at the ready when byedim made those comments RE Blacks

thought so

a man after my heart...
This is the same Steve abandon who was convicted for bilking folks in a bogus wall building scam true?

This is the same Steve abandon who was convicted for bilking folks in a bogus wall building scam true?
I don't appreciate the topic being changed...

tell me the border is not being crashed and an invasion has not taken place...

and I will respond bc that is on topic.. you won't like what I say, I am sure but at least it will be sticking to the topic

please

where were you w/ your racist accusations always at the ready when byedim made those comments RE Blacks

thought so
Wherever I was I was calling them stupid and way to familiar but it's not like he lead and fed and a conspiracy theory that the first black president was actually born in Kenya.

whoopdy

he is only a Leninist in the sense of wanting to destroy the status quo corruption and bs.. (the state)

and besides... I don't take your graphic here as proof tht Bannon said that... Gee, I wonder why I don't trust lefties?

hmmmm.... how moronic of me, even though that's all lefties do all day long is LIE

=
Even the moonbats' go-to site for "fact checking" says it's unproven.

Mac's a douchy douchebag, who's gonna douchebag.

Y'know, I don't think the rubes really understand what they're asking for. Bannon really does want to bring it all down. He has said so.

They mouth all the words, but they're just pawns for people like this.
Eventually people may accept a dictator who kills all the elites, media, entertainers and others who caused this mess. That may get some voters to get the ball started.

Even the moonbats' go-to site for "fact checking" says it's unproven.

Mac's a douchy douchebag, who's gonna douchebag.

LOL

yeh, I kinda thought so...

btw douche bags are not good... they used 2 think so.. not today...

all the more apropos

No one. We exploited your immigration and birth right citizenship laws. Apparently you simps were stupid enough to legalize your own demographic replacement. 😄
My son-in-law’s family did it the legal way and they’re all millionaires because they’re not lazy pieces of shit.

Forum List

Back