Steve Bannon.. and how states can fight the border invasion

My son-in-law’s family did it the legal way and they’re all millionaires because they’re not lazy pieces of shit.
So are we. We're mostly Doctors and nurses. Doesn't mean we aren't going to enjoy replacing deplorable racist white culture. 😁 If you really hated lazy pieces of shits you wouldn't be objecting to us replacing statues of the lazy fucks who used brutality to get others to do their work for them.

So are we. We're mostly Doctors and nurses. Doesn't mean we aren't going to enjoy replacing deplorable racist white culture. 😁 If you really hated lazy pieces of shits you wouldn't be objecting to us replacing statues of the lazy fucks who used brutality to get others to do their work for them.
You are referring to the guys who went to battle without bulletproof vests or helmets.
Feel free to continue displaying your stupidity.

Who says that Honky was lazy?
It was the Black parents who sold their Black children.
No it wasn't moron. They were kidnapped by other blacks and sold to white Europeans. It's white men who use to sell their white daughters for doweries and family connections and their Black children they sold to other whites as slaves.

Wherever I was I was calling them stupid and way to familiar but it's not like he lead and fed and a conspiracy theory that the first black president was actually born in Kenya.
You must be very young, CG. "Prior to the 2008 election, Obama’s wife Michelle said that her husband’s “home country” is Kenya.
Obama is also thought to have told people "I am from Kenya."
Regardless of where Obama was born, his mother was an American citizen as were her parents. Obama's mother was an American citizen at the time of his birth, which makes him an American citizen too. https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr...%20born./RK=2/RS=AvZ.bFxvNfZ.lHlQjVdWihxDTHY-

You must be very young, CG. "Prior to the 2008 election, Obama’s wife Michelle said that her husband’s “home country” is Kenya.
Obama is also thought to have told people "I am from Kenya."
Regardless of where Obama was born, his mother was an American citizen as were her parents. Obama's mother was an American citizen at the time of his birth, which makes him an American citizen too. https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrUieXroJpiVFoAhAAPxQt.;_ylu=Y29sbwNncTEEcG9zAzEEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Nj/RV=2/RE=1654329707/RO=10/RU=https://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/citizenship-children-birth-citizen-parents-acquisition.html#:~:text=A%20child%20who%20is%20born%20to%20U.S.%20citizen,at%20birth%2C%20regardless%20of%20where%20they%20are%20born./RK=2/RS=AvZ.bFxvNfZ.lHlQjVdWihxDTHY-
You keep hope alive you simpleton. 😄

The Constitution is pretty clear about citizenship if an American's child is born somewhere else.
I assure you I am a dedicated conservative who prays for the return of President Trump every day.
That's gloriously sad. Keep it up. 😁

I've only read the 1st part of this, but thought I would share..

always liked Bannon.. reminds me of that Goldwater saying, something about how extremism in the cause of justice is ... OK, I will have to get the quote.. can't recall verbatim

“Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.”

a man after my heart...
Why would he go to the guy who is just going to pocket funds donated to build the wall?

Oh, by the way... Stevie's pardon only went so far...

Hillary started that. And it’s a legit question considering that his father was Kenyan.
Hilary did not start it. Her campaign found that conspiracy on right wing sites and amplified them but she wasn't the originator. And no, his citizenship was never a legitimate concern.

Hilary did not start it. Her campaign found that conspiracy on right wing sites and amplified them but she wasn't the originator. And no, his citizenship was never a legitimate concern.
Her campaign started it with her blessing.
The question itself is totally legit as a matter of simple intellect. As per eligibility, it was moot from the outset as the Marxist in chief provided what was necessary, real or not.
You’re dishonest.

Her campaign started it with her blessing.
The question itself is totally legit as a matter of simple intellect. As per eligibility, it was moot from the outset as the Marxist in chief provided what was necessary, real or not.
You’re dishonest.
No, Clinton didn't start the birthed thing. This guy did.

“There has never been evidence that Clinton or her campaign started the birther rumors,” said Ben Smith, editor in chief of BuzzFeed, who as a POLITICO reporter in 2011 linked the origin of the “birther” movement to a fringe politician in Illinois. Some hardcore Clinton backers circulated the rumors in 2008, but the campaign itself steered clear.

“As we reported, some of her supporters flirted with the idea in 2008 — but it has its origins in the fever swamps beginning in Illinois in 2004,” he said.

In fact, birtherism, as it’s been called, reportedly began with innuendo by serial Illinois political candidate Andy Martin, who painted Obama as a closet Muslim in 2004. That spiraled into a concerted effort by conspiracy theorists to raise doubts about Obama’s birthplace and religion — and essentially paint him as un-American.

I've only read the 1st part of this, but thought I would share..

always liked Bannon.. reminds me of that Goldwater saying, something about how extremism in the cause of justice is ... OK, I will have to get the quote.. can't recall verbatim

“Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.”

a man after my heart...
I've been saying Abbott needs to step up and secure his border, he's as dangerous as Biden at this point

Forum List

Back