Steve Bannon.. and how states can fight the border invasion

That sounds like a credible retort. Also loved the lack of a link to any verifiable source beyond your emphatic claims. Really sells it.
My previous response was sufficient. You ignored its premise about eligibility relevance and legitimacy as a question. Some of us have actual memories and can remember things from the recent past.
I’m sure you also believe Obama energy policy had nothing to do with our horrible economy between 2009 and 2014. A fact checker told you so.
In the meantime…

My previous response was sufficient. You ignored its premise about eligibility relevance and legitimacy as a question. Some of us have actual memories and can remember things from the recent past.
I’m sure you also believe Obama energy policy had nothing to do with our horrible economy between 2009 and 2014. A fact checker told you so.
In the meantime…
Oh look, an article you didn't read.

In the meantime…
I actually think Obama was a horrible president but no that still never made any questions about his legitimacy of citizenship anything but racist trash from trash people.

In that OP picture it's the typical scene we see today, an invasion of the cookie-cutter people. Every single one of them all look the same.
There will be absolutely no diversity of looks in the future. Everyone will have that same skin tone, and that same black hair.
The Euros were and to some extent still, the only group in the world that has some varying skin tones, and hair color.

You’re dishonest. His father was an African national. Simple intellect and basic logic being birthplace into question.
Not when you have been informed he was born in Hawaii. Then,only racism brings birthplace into the question. Who do you think you are fooling?

He’s 50% not American and his mama was a vagabond. The question is purely logical. Anyone who denies that is dishonest.
As for eligibility, he provided what the rules required so it’s moot.
That's not how American citizenship works you clown. There are no half citizens. You're either a citizen or you're not. He's 100% American, even if it hurts your snowflake feelings. 😄

He’s half Kenyan by legacy.
You argue like a child.
Him being half Kenyan doesn't mean he isn't 100% American. You're the child. You're the one suggesting he's less American based on your feelings rather than how citizenship actually works. Your projection is obvious you clown. 😄

Forum List

Back