Steve Bannon dropped by attorney in criminal case day after suggesting Fauci and FBI director beheadings

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania

The far right just can't stop making fools out of themselves.

Violence is the far right's first and only answer to most situations.

They are very sick people.

Bannon had better hope that Trump pardons him on the way out...because if he doesn't..President Biden's justice dept.--might have a bit of an interest!

I never trusted Bannon.

I'm not entirely sold on the Deep State, but if such a concept exists, I'd expect him to be part of it.

Lawyer with no morals pretends to have some...? Virtue signaling with a CNN article? Nice

lol

You have some really weak takes

I'm not entirely sold on the Deep State, but if such a concept exists, I'd expect him to be part of it.

Dude, that's hilarious.

Bannon is many things, but if you think he's part of da Derp State, you've really gone off the deep end.

You paranoid conspiracy guys think a conspiracy is around every corner.

He was always the guy advising Trump to be more extreme than he was the day before during the Primaries. He was called out multiple times by CNN, sometimes giving him credit, while at the same time calling him a racist and everything in between. They referred to him often, to ensure any potential voters made the association that "this is who Trump keeps company with".

He ducked out of the dance a little too quick after being on center stage for so long as soon as Trump won.

As I said, I'm not into the concept of Deep State, as I think deep pockets call shots more than govt. lackeys. However, the last four years have been as insane as any time in history for too many reasons. So, I place him in that shifty category. Shifty people to me, are always suspect of something

Forum List

Back