Steve Bannon sentenced to 4 months in federal prison and fined $6,500, if he doesn't appeal, will have to report to prison no later than November 15

What is the libtard obsession with tax returns? I guess because they always file the 1040EZ they have no clue that the tax returns show NOTHING!
Seems you think only Republicans are rich and have complex tax returns? Please…

This demand goes way beyond liberalism. To me it just shows Trump’s break from previous norms, and more than that it shows the MAGA movement is totally unwilling to fight for real transparency about money in government — among all government officials.

The Democrats are not much better.

Only some progressives today rightly demand that all officials be obligated to make public their sources of wealth — as part of a radical democratic fight for full transparency. This includes ending dark money influence, ending Citizens United and similar assaults on democracy and clean government.

This is not liberalism. To me it just shows Trump’s break from previous norms, but more than that it shows the MAGA movement is totally unwilling to fight for real transparency about money in government — among all government officials. The Democrats are not much better. Only some progressives today rightly demand that all officials be obligated to make public their sources of wealth — as part of a radical democratic f8ght for full transparency. This includes ending dark money influence, ending Citizens United and similar assaults on democracy and clean government.
WTF has any of that have to do with tax returns, moron?

WTF has any of that have to do with tax returns, moron?
I’m not interested in calling you a moron … or being insulted by one.

Trump’s rejection of the tradition of Presidential candidates at least showing their previous tax returns, followed by Trump’s promising to do so and then reneging — these early on made it crystal clear that he was a faker, and his movement was not to be trusted to fight the financial oligarchs and giant corporations on behalf of ordinary working people. Did you support the Citizens United decision? Did Trump?

I’m not interested in calling you a moron … or being insulted by one.

Trump’s rejection of the tradition of Presidential candidates at least showing their previous tax returns, followed by Trump’s promising to do so and then reneging — these early on made it crystal clear that he was a faker, and his movement was not to be trusted to fight the financial oligarchs and giant corporations on behalf of ordinary working people. Did you support the Citizens United decision? Did Trump?
Who the fuck cares? An ad has NEVER influenced my vote and I feel that many other people feel the same way.

It isn’t just your vote — which matters very little indeed. It is the hundreds of millions in dark money going to politicians and government officials directly and in countless indirect ways. I guess you just aren’t interested.

It isn’t just your vote — which matters very little indeed. It is the hundreds of millions in dark money going to politicians and government officials directly and in countless indirect ways. I guess you just aren’t interested.
Still have not learned to quote?

What had "dark money" ever done to influence your vote for liberals?

So what is the reason? Libtard incompetence? Innocence?
Same reason why Hillary and Hunter haven’t been charged. Money and power go a long way in this country. Especially when you have a team of lawyers taking millions in retainers.

It’s funny that y’all think Trump is so different than the other “elites”. He isn’t. He’s worse

Your are both apparently stupid racist assholes …
not to mention Trump ass-lickers.
P.S. What would it matter if somebody is white or not? What is important at the moment is Marener just nailed Lantern’s lie.
"Your are stupid?" Talk about irony.

Same reason why Hillary and Hunter haven’t been charged. Money and power go a long way in this country. Especially when you have a team of lawyers taking millions in retainers.

It’s funny that y’all think Trump is so different than the other “elites”. He isn’t. He’s worse
If he's no different, then why are you retards attacking him so furiously?

You fucking moron. Those links have nothing to do with Bannon. Do you remove your head from your own ass long enough to read anything dumbfuck?
The subject of this thread is Bannon, you fucking halfwitted Trump ass packer.

Forum List

Back