Steve Bannon sentenced to 4 months in federal prison and fined $6,500, if he doesn't appeal, will have to report to prison no later than November 15

Not according to the juror despite your attempt to lie about it.

Should we post the juror’s quote again?

Let’s do it and rub it in.

“It was the government’s job to prove it and they succeeded in some ways and not in others,
Lets quote YOU and rub it in liar. You claimed it was never stated that lying to the FBI was no big deal. When in fact it was. Let’s point at you and your new white knights and laugh some more.

No, actually he didn’t dumbfuck. But keep white knighting. And they aren’t racist either you asshole. Inserting race where it isn’t even a topic is just an admission that you have no argument.
It is your buddy MAGA Macho Man who introduced race, as he often does, by asking, “Are you White?”

Apparently when he has no other rejoinder, that is a sort of an all purpose reply he uses. And then you whine about my pointing this out! Do you all just lie … obsessively? How can we have any respect for you?

Are you White?

It is your buddy MAGA Macho Man who introduced race, as he often does, by asking, “Are you White?”

Apparently when he has no other rejoinder, that is a sort of an all purpose reply he uses. And then you whine about my pointing this out! Do you all just lie … obsessively? How can we have any respect for you?
A question: Do you respect our founders and their original intent when framing the Constitution? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Fuck off with your racist lying bullshit. Hey dumbfuck, that’s a question, not a comment on race. News flash. NOBODY respects you liars. Seeing as you just peddle the lame stream media shit obsessively, look in a mirror for someone who deserves no respect.

No he won't. He will do the 4 months but will be allowed out early. He will make money off of it, just like all the MAGA freaks do. Cause their cult, including you, is not too smart.

Bannon has vowed to take the American government down. He will try again and he will get slapped down again. He and trump should be jailed together for the damage they have done to our democracy.

:linky: :linky: :linky: :linky: :linky:

Justice? He refused a subpoena from a corrupt House committee. How is that tyrannical?

You are in dire need of a brain transplant. Hopefully, medical science can come up with a pig's brain that would work for you!
I didn’t say refusing a subpoena was tyrannical. I said he was tyrannical. Work on your reading comprehension

A question: Do you respect our founders and their original intent when framing the Constitution? A simple yes or no will suffice.
YES, of course!

What the f—k does that have to do with the creep Bannon, or your support for him and to Trump’s blatant “Big Lie,” or your own support to their obvious attempt to disrupt the legitimate transfer of power after your cult hero lost the last election?

You are just trying to change the subject from your disgusting “Are you white?” b.s.!

How would you know, dumbass? Have you seen his tax returns? His family’s? His scores of companies’ profits? Do you know how much money he siphons off his deluded followers? Of course not. Because you’re a Trump Chump yourself.

P.S. I don’t usually talk to people like this, nor do I enjoy doing so. But I try to speak in terms others can understand. This comment is at your level.

What is the libtard obsession with tax returns? I guess because they always file the 1040EZ they have no clue that the tax returns show NOTHING!

FfoO6CgX0AAFLku
You know Bannon will be assigned to prison at "Club Fed", right?

Forum List

Back